E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Chicago Suburb Tuning Shop

11-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #1
mschu19
Got Turbos?

Drives: 335 E92

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Chicago Suburb Tuning Shop

Hi,
i am from chicago and i no people some people want to mod their car and they are looking for a shop to take it to. well i have a buddy that has a 03 e55 amg and he brought it to a shop in naperville and he went with a tune that put his car almost at 700 torque with a tune, intercooler and upgraded pulley. i no this is a totally differnt car, but this shop only tunes bmws, and mercedes and he told me to take my car there, which i am going to do soon, but the tuning shop has a 135i and they put a AFE dual cone intake, their tune, intercooler and downpipes and it runs 11.9 quarter mile. the company is almost done making a tune for the 335i/xi and i am going to get it once it has finished. this tune will be around 800$ and if anyone is interested in looking into the tune PM me and i will let u no the info. the owner of the company is on the amg forums and my buddy with th e55 is on their and i was talking to him and the good thing about the tune is that the dealership will never no it is there. i no that some dealerships are anal about that cuz mine is because i go to bmw of westmont on ogden ave. also, if u ever go to a track and want a more aggressive tune, u can call the guy up and u can surely get it retuned to fit ur needs. Also, if anyone has an AMG mercedes and is looking for upgrades let me no because i am friends with someone that owns a company that produces carbon fiber products for mainly e55s but some others also.

Thanks
      11-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #2
XxLancaxX
Captain

Drives: 2008 AW 335xi

Garage List
Shoot me a PM
XxLancaxX is offline   United_States
      11-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
battlehawk1025
battlehawk1025

Drives: 2007 335XI 6mt, SL 65 , M6

[quote=mschu19;3615923]Hi,
i am from chicago and i no people some people want to mod their car and they are looking for a shop to take it to. well i have a buddy that has a 03 e55 amg and he brought it to a shop in naperville and he went with a tune that put his car almost at 700 torque with a tune, intercooler and upgraded pulley. i no this is a totally differnt car, but this shop only tunes bmws, and mercedes and he told me to take my car there, which i am going to do soon, but the tuning shop has a 135i and they put a AFE dual cone intake, their tune, intercooler and downpipes and it runs 11.9 quarter mile. the company is almost done making a tune for the 335i/xi and i am going to get it once it has finished. this tune will be around 800$ and if anyone is interested in looking into the tune PM me and i will let u no the info. the owner of the company is on the amg forums and my buddy with th e55 is on their and i was talking to him and the good thing about the tune is that the dealership will never no it is there. i no that some dealerships are anal about that cuz mine is because i go to bmw of westmont on ogden ave. also, if u ever go to a track and want a more aggressive tune, u can call the guy up and u can surely get it retuned to fit ur needs. Also, if anyone has an AMG mercedes and is looking for upgrades let me no because i am friends with someone that owns a company that produces carbon fiber products for mainly e55s but some others also.

shoot me a pm to
we have an sl 65 amg if that helps, not like we can get traction with that thing anyway
battlehawk1025 is offline   United_States
      11-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
PeteW84
COBB'ed

Drives: 13 Mini Cooper S

Garage List
2008 335i  [3.78]
Sounds interesting...can we get more info on it?
PeteW84 is offline   United_States