E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > (( Martino Auto Concepts @@ Daily Thread & Updates ))



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #2311
PandaBear
Banned
United_States
90
Rep
7,271
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island, New York

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 335i X-Drive  [0.00]
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #2312
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

I must make it out to you guys... I have LOTS of things I want done and need to discuss in person.....
its just that I'm the shit, so I'm always busy...


on another note, Derek, that favor I did you last week, is it gonna happen or wha???
__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #2313
RVS 8
SDG
RVS 8's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
2,083
Posts

 
Drives: 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York

iTrader: (10)

ahhh derek i miss coming by

weathers finally decent now, have my calendar ready while i drop my car off someday that is LOL
__________________
OEM Performance Parts | AirPlay | WAZE
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #2314
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by nextm5 View Post
Thanks Panda its very comforting talking to Joe and Derek today. There very understanding, and I can tell there on the ball.
They don't call me Kobe for nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaBear View Post
You're a good man Mr. Yip, I dont care what Jerry says about you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
I must make it out to you guys... I have LOTS of things I want done and need to discuss in person.....
its just that I'm the shit, so I'm always busy...

on another note, Derek, that favor I did you last week, is it gonna happen or wha???
Nice white font Vin

Come by, please.

Favor- full steam ahead.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Romiie View Post
ahhh derek i miss coming by

weathers finally decent now, have my calendar ready while i drop my car off someday that is LOL
Romiie- stop coming by at lunch time!!

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #2315
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


What's up with the MAC LIFE this week:

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #2316
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

Looking at your shop is like looking at those Corona commercials where they show a beach chair and a bucket of Corona overlooking the beautiful ocean...






Yo D! glad to know I could help
You need any more favors let me know bro it's all good
__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #2317
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
22
Rep
1,405
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EVERYWHERE

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Looking at your shop is like looking at those Corona commercials where they show a beach chair and a bucket of Corona overlooking the beautiful ocean...






Yo D! glad to know I could help
You need any more favors let me know bro it's all good
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #2318
murdered e92
Captain
7
Rep
602
Posts

 
Drives: black
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ny

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek@MAC Auto Couture View Post
What's up with the MAC LIFE this week:

looks like a black & white affair.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #2319
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered e92 View Post
looks like a black & white affair.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #2320
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
22
Rep
1,405
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EVERYWHERE

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [3.50]
Phase 1: Front bumper

Phase 2: Rear bumper install complete...

Next up ---> rear diffuser, custom exhaust by MAC & what do u think bout side skirts???




Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #2321
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
Phase 1: Front bumper

Phase 2: Rear bumper install complete...

Next up ---> rear diffuser, custom exhaust by MAC & what do u think bout side skirts???




I think my heart just fell into my stomach........

You don't understand how badly I want that front bumper...

__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #2322
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
22
Rep
1,405
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EVERYWHERE

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
I think my heart just fell into my stomach........

You don't understand how badly I want that front bumper...

YOU KNOW WE GOT U
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #2323
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
Bimmer335i07's Avatar
United_States
231
Rep
15,801
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ...

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
YOU KNOW WE GOT U
Joe, get me that front bumper for my e90. lol!

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #2324
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Joe, get me that front bumper for my e90. lol!

u make me VEDY ANGER!
__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #2325
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
Bimmer335i07's Avatar
United_States
231
Rep
15,801
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ...

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
u make me VEDY ANGER!


Speak Engrish!

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #2326
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post


Speak Engrish!



Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #2327
murdered e92
Captain
7
Rep
602
Posts

 
Drives: black
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ny

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
YOU KNOW WE GOT U
thats it i think im going with that bumper very soon also.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 11:35 PM   #2328
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered e92 View Post
thats it i think im going with that bumper very soon also.


Forget it... I don't want the bumper anymore, now everybody is jockin my steez!!

__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #2329
murdered e92
Captain
7
Rep
602
Posts

 
Drives: black
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ny

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post


Forget it... I don't want the bumper anymore, now everybody is jockin my steez!!

Nope just jokin, after Mac is done with my car I think I will have a very clean One of a kind front end for a while. Until some one decides to copy.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #2330
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered e92 View Post
I will have a very clean One of a kind front end for a while.
+100000000000000000000
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #2331
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
Bimmer335i07's Avatar
United_States
231
Rep
15,801
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ...

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered e92 View Post
Nope just jokin, after Mac is done with my car I think I will have a very clean One of a kind front end for a while. Until some one decides to copy.
I need a one of a kind front end, too!!!

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #2332
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
I need a one of a kind front end, too!!!

Copy Ryan's!! (murdered e92)




j/k
__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alpine whiteboy ftmfw, if itsnot mac itswack!, pandaowns, sponsorpanda, whos panda??

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST