E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > -For All Vendors!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,931
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
-For All Vendors!!

Just curious if you (vendors) can list your stuffs on Ebay? Because of the MSN live's Cash Back Program they have going on right now it was 30% cashback but as of today its 20% cashback and hopefully it will go back up again. I mean seriously don't you guys think you'll get more buyers since they are getting the cashback from MSN? And also the economic being like this at the moment... Please have some feedback on this idea. Thanks for reading!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #2
SV Concepts
SV Concepts's Avatar
United_States
171
Rep
5,869
Posts

 
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 1460 White Oaks Rd. Suite F. Campbell, CA 95008

iTrader: (10)

Might give it a try, at least with some of our "one of a kind" items. The thing is that usually sites like eBay charge a lot of fees, whereas we are already sponsors on here and anyone who is serious about our products will find them here.

Thanks for the tip, though!
JL
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,931
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Might give it a try, at least with some of our "one of a kind" items. The thing is that usually sites like eBay charge a lot of fees, whereas we are already sponsors on here and anyone who is serious about our products will find them here.

Thanks for the tip, though!
JL
ya I realized the fee but it's not really a lot since u can jack up the price a tiny bit to make it up, I am sure the buyers will understand (hopefully not by a lot)
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
Diesel///M
Colonel
30
Rep
2,303
Posts

 
Drives: E92 ///M
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: IN NY/NJ, missing FL

iTrader: (20)

yeah that would be awesome .. maybe some of you vendors could list some intercoolers.....
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #5
namotorsports
United_States
61
Rep
1,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vernon, CT

iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to namotorsports Send a message via MSN to namotorsports Send a message via Yahoo to namotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
Just curious if you (vendors) can list your stuffs on Ebay? Because of the MSN live's Cash Back Program they have going on right now it was 30% cashback but as of today its 20% cashback and hopefully it will go back up again. I mean seriously don't you guys think you'll get more buyers since they are getting the cashback from MSN? And also the economic being like this at the moment... Please have some feedback on this idea. Thanks for reading!
We have many parts on our Ebay store, if there is anything you would like us to add, just let us know! We've had some people over on Bimmerforums and VWVortex take advantage of the cashback deal.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #6
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,931
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by namotorsports View Post
We have many parts on our Ebay store, if there is anything you would like us to add, just let us know! We've had some people over on Bimmerforums and VWVortex take advantage of the cashback deal.
found your store on Ebay but can't find much parts for E9Xs
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,931
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
BUMP!!
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #8
Choolgooz
Lieutenant
Choolgooz's Avatar
4
Rep
450
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335i coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (3)

+1 on this.


Though the cashback has been down to 15% for the last two days, and the keywords to getting the cashback keep changing ( used to be just wii/ps3/xbox ect, now its revlon and other random products). I bought my LC Lemans/Some Falken 452's through the cashback program about two weeks ago. Alot of people are speculating that it will go back up to 30% as we get closer to Christmas. I needs me some coilovers .


EDIT: Nvmd wii does work, u just have to keep refreshing the search page. Still @ 15 though .
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #9
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,931
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Ya, it's at 15% atm, but sure it will go back up, I would be happy even if it's 10% off.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2008, 04:05 AM   #10
Choolgooz
Lieutenant
Choolgooz's Avatar
4
Rep
450
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335i coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (3)

Were down to 8% . I am glad I was able to get in at 25% for all of the things I bought. I work for MSFT and only found out about this a month ago, this thing has been going on since Mid June when they had 35% cashback.

Not sure how hard it would be to get the vendors on there, I know Disount tires and Buy.com has a huge selection of their inventory on ebay.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #11
namotorsports
United_States
61
Rep
1,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vernon, CT

iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to namotorsports Send a message via MSN to namotorsports Send a message via Yahoo to namotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
found your store on Ebay but can't find much parts for E9Xs
Just let me know what you need us to add to our Ebay store
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,931
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by namotorsports View Post
Just let me know what you need us to add to our Ebay store
do you have oem front aero lip and m3 rear spoiler for E92?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #13
namotorsports
United_States
61
Rep
1,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vernon, CT

iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to namotorsports Send a message via MSN to namotorsports Send a message via Yahoo to namotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
do you have oem front aero lip and m3 rear spoiler for E92?
No I'm sorry, we don't carry that part.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST