E90Post
 


Horizon LED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > New owner! and JB3 pnp-Help with install in SE Pennylvania?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
4wheelpilot
Private First Class
7
Rep
124
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 e90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (2)

Talking New owner! and JB3 pnp-Help with install in SE Pennylvania?

I've been learning alot over the last few months from reading all the great posts on this forum.

I want to thank every member who's contributed their time, experience and knowledge.

After many months of waiting and trying to decide between the 335i, g37s, wrx, evo x, and even the g8 gt and whether or not to lease or buy, I finally bought a great preowned 2007 335i 6MT sedan-sport, prem, cold. It is a rare combo of sparkling graphite with beige leather. Real nice in person.

I can't wait to pick it up this Saturday.

And I can't wait to add the JB3 pnp. I saw the install on youtube but would prefer to have an experienced installer help me or do the install outright.

Is there anyone in SE Penn (Phila/Montgomery/Bucks counties) that can help me install the JB3?
I'm looking to get v1.2 which is supposed to be available in January.

Looking forward to finally becoming a real member of your group and to many miles (and smiles) of driving excitement.

Happy Holidays to all!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
5soko
Brigadier General
5soko's Avatar
75
Rep
4,221
Posts

 
Drives: M5
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (4)

Welcome man! And congrats. Your gonna love the car. The more your drive it and the more twisty roads you find the better it gets. The jb3 will only add to the fun! Also try to post in the local section, there should be someone around to help you.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
danniexi
Colonel
danniexi's Avatar
South Korea
31
Rep
2,092
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 AW E92 335xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelpilot View Post

And I can't wait to add the JB3 pnp. I saw the install on youtube but would prefer to have an experienced installer help me or do the install outright.

Is there anyone in SE Penn (Phila/Montgomery/Bucks counties) that can help me install the JB3?
I'm looking to get v1.2 which is supposed to be available in January.

Looking forward to finally becoming a real member of your group and to many miles (and smiles) of driving excitement.

Happy Holidays to all!
When it comes to DIY noobs, I'm the noobiest of them all. I'm not that great with my hands, and installing things have been a fun endeavor, but still challenging when it came to modifying cars.

I assure. I was scared when I was about to tackle the whole JB3 install. I went through the video 2 times, brought my laptop to my car, and followed the instructions.

EASY. You can do this by yourself. Trust me, all you need to do is take one step at a time and follow the instructions. Installation was very very easy, in fact one of the easier mods that I have done to the car (painted reflectors being the hardest). You will appreciate the car and the tune even more when you've done it with your own hands. The PNP makes it that much easier.

Congratulations on the car! Enjoy it, and when you get the JB3, enjoy it even more!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
Alex@AKMotorwerk
Alex@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
9,339
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hillsborough, NJ

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelpilot View Post
I've been learning alot over the last few months from reading all the great posts on this forum.

I want to thank every member who's contributed their time, experience and knowledge.

After many months of waiting and trying to decide between the 335i, g37s, wrx, evo x, and even the g8 gt and whether or not to lease or buy, I finally bought a great preowned 2007 335i 6MT sedan-sport, prem, cold. It is a rare combo of sparkling graphite with beige leather. Real nice in person.

I can't wait to pick it up this Saturday.

And I can't wait to add the JB3 pnp. I saw the install on youtube but would prefer to have an experienced installer help me or do the install outright.

Is there anyone in SE Penn (Phila/Montgomery/Bucks counties) that can help me install the JB3?
I'm looking to get v1.2 which is supposed to be available in January.

Looking forward to finally becoming a real member of your group and to many miles (and smiles) of driving excitement.

Happy Holidays to all!
If you're willing to drive out to Central New Jersey, i can take care of the the JB3 install for you. I've done a bunch of them for people in the Tri-State area. Shoot me a PM and let me know when ur ready
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
Craig@SupremePower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
842
Rep
75,000
Posts


 
Drives: '12 Dodge Durango R/T
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

+1 on Alex...he's top notch!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
If you're willing to drive out to Central New Jersey, i can take care of the the JB3 install for you. I've done a bunch of them for people in the Tri-State area. Shoot me a PM and let me know when ur ready
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
itsbrokeagain
itsbrokeagain's Avatar
United_States
173
Rep
15,737
Posts

 
Drives: E28 535, 1996 Dodge Ram Diesel
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Valley Stream, NY

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to itsbrokeagain
I never seen him do installs before but Im still gonna give the
__________________
AUTOCouture Motoring: Handling reflector installs to turbo upgrades and superchargers, and everything in between
15-01 Pollitt Drive, Fairlawn NJ 201-666-3500

<-Official Vehicle Transport for AUTOCouture
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #7
Alex@AKMotorwerk
Alex@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
9,339
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hillsborough, NJ

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
+1 on Alex...he's top notch!!
Thanks Craig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbrokeagain View Post
I never seen him do installs before but Im still gonna give the
you know i'm good at installs Matt... remember i helped you out on finding the power source and ground on Shaf's BMW Performace steering wheel in my driveway
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
Craig@SupremePower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
842
Rep
75,000
Posts


 
Drives: '12 Dodge Durango R/T
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

wait you told me you did it for them so they'd get the hell outta your driveway
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
Thanks Craig!



you know i'm good at installs Matt... remember i helped you out on finding the power source and ground on Shaf's BMW Performace steering wheel in my driveway
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #9
Nypeder
Lieutenant General
Nypeder's Avatar
No_Country
184
Rep
17,758
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3/E90 335i
Join Date: May 2008
Location: copiague ny

iTrader: (2)

I've never seen this guy but Im still gonna give the
__________________
Shits Stock-Under Construction.Again
MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #10
Alex@AKMotorwerk
Alex@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
9,339
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hillsborough, NJ

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
wait you told me you did it for them so they'd get the hell outta your driveway


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nypeder View Post
I've never seen this guy but Im still gonna give the
thanks Mike... ur a gentleman and a scholar!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #11
Nypeder
Lieutenant General
Nypeder's Avatar
No_Country
184
Rep
17,758
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3/E90 335i
Join Date: May 2008
Location: copiague ny

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
thanks Mike... ur a gentleman and a scholar!
ive seen you before no homo
__________________
Shits Stock-Under Construction.Again
MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #12
Alex@AKMotorwerk
Alex@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
9,339
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hillsborough, NJ

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nypeder View Post
ive seen you before no homo
CREEPY!!!

back on topic... Replied to ur PM "4wheelpilot"
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST