E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Hawaii > Hawaii Chat Thread ...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-27-2009, 05:52 AM   #155
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Big Big Mahalo to all the Hawaii E90 members ... Baby Riley is doing great and so are we. I could use a little more sleep but it's all good

Last edited by 808E90; 03-29-2009 at 03:49 AM.
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #156
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstin View Post
No problem lol. btw, Jordan if that was you turning right into ala moana blvd from piikoi tonight, sloooowwww dowwwwnnn!! haha. if not then never mind.
Ummm....ooops. I was demonstrating the difference between the different levels of traction control. I always keep it near the speed limit; I just don't slow for corners.
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #157
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,617
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
sorry we didn't have dinner with you guys. thanks ricky for everything. hopefully i will be back during off peak season. hopefully you, miou and riley can get some rest.
longtran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2009, 03:14 AM   #158
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Have a safe trip back!
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2009, 03:49 AM   #159
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
sorry we didn't have dinner with you guys. thanks ricky for everything. hopefully i will be back during off peak season. hopefully you, miou and riley can get some rest.
I'm glad you guys made it back ... I hope you and Jenn get some rest.
Thanks for picking me up man, I thought I was going to have to walk back to the hospital with the baby seat
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #160
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,617
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808E90 View Post
I'm glad you guys made it back ... I hope you and Jenn get some rest.
Thanks for picking me up man, I thought I was going to have to walk back to the hospital with the baby seat
LOL...if you did, people would be honking at that sick ass seat. lucky riley.
longtran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #161
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Damn I just got sick and it sucks cause I can't be near my son

Last edited by 808E90; 04-02-2009 at 03:44 AM.
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #162
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Sooooo what have you guys been doing? I just got over a cold and have been busy with the little one.
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #163
haynstyle335i
Private First Class
 
haynstyle335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI

Posts: 100
iTrader: (0)

just been chilling and relaxing. watching my Lakers getting close to the gold. waiting eagerly to watch fast n the furious. waiting for oahu to get a damn race track again since the super ferry is down and out. other than that, looking forward to hanging out with the e90 crew again soon.
haynstyle335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #164
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

I heard something in the news the other day about a new track plan, but I have not heard anything more. (Nor can I find anything on goole about it, ugh)
I've been busy working the mid-watches; hopefully get off this schedule this week.
Looking forward to catching up with you guys. Oh, Nick...I've been driving much less aggressively!
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2009, 06:24 AM   #165
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan O View Post
I heard something in the news the other day about a new track plan, but I have not heard anything more. (Nor can I find anything on goole about it, ugh)
I've been busy working the mid-watches; hopefully get off this schedule this week.
Looking forward to catching up with you guys. Oh, Nick...I've been driving much less aggressively!
Yup ... I was talking with a few guys from Club Lexus and they too hear plans of a full race track. There are a few shows going on to ring in some money for the track. Good for me cause the next project is all about power not looks
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #166
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

I know a few years ago there was talk about a 1/4 mile and track in Kaleloa but no money or land credits from state. Perhaps with the economic downturn the state realized that it may be a money maker.
I'm very interested in this power project of yours...when are you going to start dropping details? Any better luck at BMW of Hono?
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #167
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan O View Post
I know a few years ago there was talk about a 1/4 mile and track in Kaleloa but no money or land credits from state. Perhaps with the economic downturn the state realized that it may be a money maker.
I'm very interested in this power project of yours...when are you going to start dropping details? Any better luck at BMW of Hono?
I'm looking to get a E90 M3 ... I may get the car from CA but the sales tax just went up there
My son takes up all the extra time that I have so this is going to be a slow build car
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2009, 03:37 AM   #168
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Well I am sure you'll have your son turning a wrench in no time!

So...I went to see Fast and Furious...Big Fail. There were a few cool rides but no good car chase/race scenes and total cheese drama. Hopefully they'll get the next one right...
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2009, 04:36 AM   #169
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan O View Post
Well I am sure you'll have your son turning a wrench in no time!

So...I went to see Fast and Furious...Big Fail. There were a few cool rides but no good car chase/race scenes and total cheese drama. Hopefully they'll get the next one right...
Awww man that sucks ... See any E90s in the movie?
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #170
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

I did not see any BMW's in the movie. I heard there was a M5 but if it was in a scene it must have been for a second.
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #171
MediaHI
Lieutenant
 
MediaHI's Avatar
 
Drives: everyday
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: far far away

Posts: 449
iTrader: (6)

lol that was a 5 series dressed up to look like a M5

It's the orange/carbon fibre one in the race with the brian's blue R34 and 2 other ppl
__________________
MediaHI is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #172
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

We should have done a movie meet
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #173
Jordan O
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack328iE92 View Post
lol that was a 5 series dressed up to look like a M5

It's the orange/carbon fibre one in the race with the brian's blue R34 and 2 other ppl
I completely missed that...I had no idea what that was!
__________________
08 E92 335i Sparkling G. 6-speed.
Jordan O is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2009, 04:18 AM   #174
MediaHI
Lieutenant
 
MediaHI's Avatar
 
Drives: everyday
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: far far away

Posts: 449
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan O View Post
I completely missed that...I had no idea what that was!
lol really? that was like a good 10 min of racing haha
__________________
MediaHI is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #175
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack328iE92 View Post
lol really? that was like a good 10 min of racing haha
I'll keep an eye out for the M5

Last edited by 808E90; 04-07-2009 at 02:44 PM.
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #176
nickstin
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: '08 AW E92
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 245
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808E90 View Post
I'll keep an eye out for the M5
Ho, Ricky bringing Riley out to watch movies already? lol
nickstin is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST