E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Good tint places in DC/N.VA?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-08-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
velore
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
44
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (0)

Good tint places in DC/N.VA?

anyone know of any good tint places in either DC, northern VA, or even maryland? was looking to get my windows tinted when my car arrives sometime early next month. thanks.

~velore
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #2
johnnyg
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nova

iTrader: (0)

California Tint. There are several locations if you google it. They cut the film by hand. Also, mention you saw a 20 dollar off coupon on the website (when it was up). A coupe is normally 190. I can't remember what a sedan is.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2006, 07:56 PM   #3
ase2dais
//Mdicted
ase2dais's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
9,874
Posts

 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
westwest888 i believe got his done last year, he's from arlington. he hangs more often at bimmerfest.

post photos when your done, i like to have my sunroof done.

EDIT: found a place at College Park MD on route 1, b4 the college going south from the bltwy

Fresh Designs Inc
9600 Baltimore Ave #A
College Park MD
301.982-2110

E90 4dr $170 cash, $180 credit, first come, first serve While U Wait
they can even do 45 tint

EDIT ADD (found more)
Call Matt at TNT Tint
460A S Pickett St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 239-2460

Last edited by ase2dais; 06-27-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
bavarian19
General
bavarian19's Avatar
United_States
233
Rep
18,815
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais
westwest888 i believe got his done last year, he's from arlington. he hangs more often at bimmerfest.

post photos when your done, i like to have my sunroof done.

sunroof??? why dont you just pull the shade shut if you dont want light in there???
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #5
ase2dais
//Mdicted
ase2dais's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
9,874
Posts

 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
its not the same effect. need some light.

btw Im thinking of taking the bmw driving school in spartanburg, SC.

you drive their cars. Im thinking bcoz stephen(ncc-bmwcca) said their summit class is full, they fill up 34 seats the first day of enrollment :mad:

Last edited by ase2dais; 05-11-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2006, 10:35 PM   #6
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
BKsBimmer's Avatar
41
Rep
1,638
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by velore
anyone know of any good tint places in either DC, northern VA, or even maryland? was looking to get my windows tinted when my car arrives sometime early next month. thanks.

~velore
Hey Valore, I know I gave you this info already but I also told Bavarian and some of the other guys at the DC meet I would post the info of the shop that did my tint so here it is:

Discount Audio Sales

5013 Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC 20011-3936
(202) 291-3877

Ask for John or Cindy.

Their price is $170.00 and they do excellent work. They get really busy on weekends so if possible it's good to schedule the work during the week.
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 11:03 AM   #7
FrankoQ
Deny everything
FrankoQ's Avatar
United_States
134
Rep
11,293
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer
Hey Valore, I know I gave you this info already but I also told Bavarian and some of the other guys at the DC meet I would post the info of the shop that did my tint so here it is:

Discount Audio Sales

5013 Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC 20011-3936
(202) 291-3877

Ask for John or Cindy.

Their price is $170.00 and they do excellent work. They get really busy on weekends so if possible it's good to schedule the work during the week.

Thanks!!!
__________________

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST