E90Post
 


Mtrack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > my bad experience with eisenamnn....read this...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2006, 06:40 AM   #23
e90fanatic
Absolute0
 
e90fanatic's Avatar
 
Drives: Has a Roundel
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TO/HK/NJ

Posts: 5,018
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to e90fanatic
any BBB? are they in the US? if they are...complaint to the BBB
__________________
To procede or not to procede......
e90fanatic is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 06:53 AM   #24
homerfromathens
Private
 
homerfromathens's Avatar
 
Drives: saab convertible
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: athens

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

i am with you long.
won't buy anything from them until this gets resolved!
__________________
Aus Freude am Fahren
homerfromathens is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 06:59 AM   #25
Frank_NJ
Senior Member
 
Frank_NJ's Avatar
 
Drives: X5 3.5i Premium
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NJ Shore

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Frank_NJ Send a message via MSN to Frank_NJ Send a message via Yahoo to Frank_NJ
Sorry to hear that. That really sucks as I have used their products for years and have delt with John all the time and he was usually on top of things. I had the quad system on one of my E46's and it was great and actually both sides blew the same amount of exhaust.
__________________
2014 335ix Sedan Sport Line
Sapphire Black/Black Leather/ Anthracite wood
Loaded except for Active Cruise Control
Frank_NJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 07:30 AM   #26
txusa03
Major General
 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

Posts: 6,567
iTrader: (2)

Hey Long, sorry to see your problem. I think you did the right thing by sharing your problem with us. Here is a suggestion. I would talk to eisenman again and suggest to them that they give you a name of a local muffler shop and take your car there and have them check out your installation for proper fitment. If the locally suggested muffler shop say you installed it properly, then it is up to eisenman to step up and give you a new muffler or fix your current one. I dunno, you might already suggested this to them and they turn you down. We know they are using your installation as an excuse and give you a cold shoulder, but any local professional muffler shop will be able to tell if your installation is good. Good luck.
txusa03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 08:24 AM   #27
xeta
Private First Class
 
xeta's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 330xi, 6MT
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Posts: 136
iTrader: (0)

Well untill this gets resolved, I'll keep them at the top of my "DO NOT EVER BUY FROM AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS NOT TO EITHER" list.
xeta is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 09:41 AM   #28
rchanou
Private First Class
 
rchanou's Avatar
 
Drives: 325i Jet Black
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 186
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to rchanou
Looks like I won't be getting an Eisenman exhaust. Customer service is the most important thing for a company. If they can't spend the time on people who spend or are willing to spend over $1,000 on their product they don't deserve business.
rchanou is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 10:08 AM   #29
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,611
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
sound like a good idea.... i will post my experience to other forums. thanks guys.
longtran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 10:48 AM   #30
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
 
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

Posts: 10,410
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
I give you credit for waiting so long. Best of luck as I know how crazy you are with your car and I am sure it really bothers you.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
ALPINE6SPD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 10:54 AM   #31
dejav0o
Captain
 
dejav0o's Avatar
 
Drives: SG 330i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Mateo

Posts: 604
iTrader: (1)

Damn, nice pics and nice video... all the evidence is there that something is wrong... I'm surprised that they haven't stepped it up yet and done something for you...

Plus hearing this from someone that has so much credence in this community is an especially bad note for eisenman....
__________________
Mods: blacklines, sunglass tray holder w/ led mod, clear bra, 30% tint, rear outlet plugs, LUX 3.0, McCulloch 6000k HIDs
dejav0o is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:07 AM   #32
foofighter
Captain
 
foofighter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Ford Flex EcoBoost
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The OC

Posts: 815
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to foofighter
that video is very telling long...hell as little air as that right side was pushing out you probably were better off just making a fake one and would have saved a grip of money in the process.

Good luck, it was just funny that whenever someone posed questions about the quad, it was ignored and not addressed.
foofighter is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:11 AM   #33
ward
Major General
 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

Posts: 6,162
iTrader: (0)

sorry longtran!!!!

yeah, I must say I sort of expected that kind of performance though when I saw how cheezy the second set of tips was done.
ward is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:21 AM   #34
brian32e
Second Lieutenant
 
brian32e's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 Alpine White 330i ZSP
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA

Posts: 273
iTrader: (0)

man that's lame. eisenmann can suck it.
brian32e is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:22 AM   #35
Ryan.M
Major
 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,030
iTrader: (0)

Members of E90post there is two sides to every story. Don't jump to conclusion until you hear both sides. Members of this board should know the truth! Long was trying to "blackmail" Eisenhaus and that is something we will never allow to happen! We gave Long a "Sponsored" price on his quad exhaust and that was not enough for him. After he sent us an email complaining about the Paint inside the tips. We were more than happy to take the exhaust back and work with him on another system however Long did not want to give the quad system back because he stated that he was "Happy with the system" however he wanted more of money off the system or else he would post a negative thread about us on E90post. Eisenhaus will not put up with blackmail and Long you can post threads all over the internet. If Long was looking for a free exhaust he picked the wrong company. He could have sent the exhaust back to us anytime. Many of the members of this board have meet me in person and know that I am anything but shady.

Cheers,
Ryan
Ryan.M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #36
brian32e
Second Lieutenant
 
brian32e's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 Alpine White 330i ZSP
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA

Posts: 273
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANM330CI
Members of E90post there is two sides to every story. Don't jump to conclusion until you hear both sides. Members of this board should know the truth! Long was trying to "blackmail" Eisenhaus and that is something we will never allow to happen! We gave Long a "Sponsored" price on his quad exhaust and that was not enough for him. After he sent us an email complaining about the Paint inside the tips. We were more than happy to take the exhaust back and work with him on another system however Long did not want to give the quad system back because he stated that he was "Happy with the system" however he wanted more of money off the system or else he would post a negative thread about us on E90post. Eisenhaus will not put up with blackmail and Long you can post threads all over the internet. If Long was looking for a free exhaust he picked the wrong company. He could have sent the exhaust back to us anytime. Many of the members of this board have meet me in person and know that I am anything but shady.

Cheers,
Ryan
what about the asymmetric flow coming out of the exhaust? seems like the driver's side gets the bulk of it...
brian32e is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:27 AM   #37
Ryan.M
Major
 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,030
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian32e
what about the asymmetric flow coming out of the exhaust? seems like the driver's side gets the bulk of it...

The driverís side is supposed to get the bulk of the flow. That's the way it was designed so that performance would not be affected.
Ryan.M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:32 AM   #38
Ryan.M
Major
 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,030
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter
that video is very telling long...hell as little air as that right side was pushing out you probably were better off just making a fake one and would have saved a grip of money in the process.

Good luck, it was just funny that whenever someone posed questions about the quad, it was ignored and not addressed.

Questions may have not been addressed because the system was just released. I will not post BS info or make fake numbers until I personally handle the new system and install it on the vehicle.

Cheers
Ryan.M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:38 AM   #39
ksfrogman
Major General
 
ksfrogman's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Torrance, CA

Posts: 6,749
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ksfrogman
Ryan, I appreciated your feedback on the phone when we had talked. You were polite and cordial. Nobody is impuning upon your credibility as a representative. However, be it known that it was not Long's intent to blackmail anyone. We would have much rather heard from Eisenmann something like "send us the photos, and we'll have our tech guys investigate your fitment issues and we'll keep you posted." Long stimulated interest in your quad product by posting the photos online, showed his car at local events, and at a booth at the SoCal Euro show. Strictly from a business marketing standpoint, it would be to Eisenmann's advantage to support Long's efforts, because his reputation, elbow grease and enthusiasm are offered to you free of charge. Word of mouth marketing is always best.

Whatever happened to "the customer is always right?" If money was the deal breaker, why not a compromise? I believe Long would have been intent on hearing something constructive in the way of efforts to improve. I commend Long for waiting three long weeks--the time it took him to get a reply--to vent his frustration with Eisenmann.

Do you know how many of us E90post members attended the SoCal Euro meet? Twenty-two. Do you know how many members are reading this thread?

Satisfy one customer and he may tell a few people, but displease one, and everyone will find out. Better not to be penny-wise and pound foolish.
Attached Images
 
__________________

Last edited by ksfrogman; 06-02-2006 at 12:24 PM.
ksfrogman is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:47 AM   #40
Ryan.M
Major
 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,030
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman
Ryan, I appreciated your feedback on the phone when we had talked. You were polite and cordial. Nobody is impuning upon your credibility as a representative. However, be it known that it was not Long's intent to blackmail anyone. We would have much rather heard from Eisenmann something like "send us the photos, and we'll have our tech guys investigate your fitment issues and we'll keep you posted." Long stimulated interest in your quad product by posting the photos online, showed his car at local events, and at a booth at the SoCal Euro show. Strictly from a business marketing standpoint, it would be to Eisenmann's advantage to support Long's efforts, because his reputation, elbow grease and enthusiasm are offered to you free of charge. Word of mouth marketing is always best.

Whatever happened to "the customer is always right?" If money was the deal breaker, why not a compromise? I believe Long would have been intent on hearing something constructive in the way of efforts to improve. I commend Long for waiting three long weeks--the time it took him to get a reply--to vent his frustration with Eisenmann.

Do you know how many of us E90post members attended the SoCal Euro meet? Twenty-two. Do you know how many members are reading this thread?

Satisfy one customer and he may tell a few people, but displease one, and everyone will find out. Better not to be penny-wise and pound foolish.

We did have a great conversion on the phone. You sound like a true enthusiast much like myself. The "customer is always right" until they try and blackmail a company and that is where the line has been crossed! Long could have sent his system back to us anytime. He was just waiting for a call from us to see how much money we would give back. Long can call me at Eisenhaus anytime and I am more than willing to work with him.
Ryan.M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 11:53 AM   #41
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,611
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANM330CI
Members of E90post there is two sides to every story. Don't jump to conclusion until you hear both sides. Members of this board should know the truth! Long was trying to "blackmail" Eisenhaus and that is something we will never allow to happen! We gave Long a "Sponsored" price on his quad exhaust and that was not enough for him. After he sent us an email complaining about the Paint inside the tips. We were more than happy to take the exhaust back and work with him on another system however Long did not want to give the quad system back because he stated that he was "Happy with the system" however he wanted more of money off the system or else he would post a negative thread about us on E90post. Eisenhaus will not put up with blackmail and Long you can post threads all over the internet. If Long was looking for a free exhaust he picked the wrong company. He could have sent the exhaust back to us anytime. Many of the members of this board have meet me in person and know that I am anything but shady.

Cheers,
Ryan
ryan, i have never dealt with you in this situation. So you're being presumptuous to get involved in this. i dealt with jason on most of this, and he helped me as much as he could. you say that i wanted to blackmail you guys??? i gave you guys 3 weeks to correct this...the final call was made by john yesterday, and he was willing to do nothing about it. he told me to take the exhaust off and send it back. now here is the thing. i take the exhaust off, and now i have to get my oem exhaust welded. that costs money. second my difusser is cut already, did you want me to drive with one side open? i doubt you would. i wouldnt either. so now i have to get another diffuser, which i doubt bmw will sell separately. 3rd i have to pack it up and ship it to you guys, that cost more money. all i wanted was a good exhaust. i didnt get one. i gave you guys chance to fix it and you didn't stand behind your product. We all know that this was a new product release, and that I was Eisenmann's pilot consumer. Instead of helping us work out the bugs, you antagonize. This is not blackmail. I am a dissatisfied customer who was sold a product that didn't meet reasonable expectations by a company unwilling to correct the problem.
longtran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 12:01 PM   #42
BIGWILL
I heard your eyeballs move Pvt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
BIGWILL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E Class 4Matic Sport Merc
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Woodbridge,VA

Posts: 387
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Sorry to hear you're having problems. This cuts at the very core of the aftermarket industry. The companies that go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction are usually the most sucessful ones. You would think that as much as you've endorsed their product on this forum, all the while holding back trying to allow them the common courtesy of trying to rectify the problem, that you would have had resolution. I would still continue to pursue it all the way to the top. If you don't get resolution, post your dissatifaction, issues, and pics with the company on all the european car forums Acura, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, etc.... They'll get wind of it and will have to devote some much manhours and monies to defend their product. Remember, we are educated and dedicated consumers and in the end we are ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!! This is not a case of Blackmail, it a case and a chance for the company to go the extra yard an do right by the consumer.
BIGWILL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #43
ChiTown
Captain
 
ChiTown's Avatar
 
Drives: R1200R, F800GS, F800R, X3
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On Tour

Posts: 803
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325xiT E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANM330CI
Members of E90post there is two sides to every story. Don't jump to conclusion until you hear both sides. Members of this board should know the truth! Long was trying to "blackmail" Eisenhaus and that is something we will never allow to happen! We gave Long a "Sponsored" price on his quad exhaust and that was not enough for him. After he sent us an email complaining about the Paint inside the tips. We were more than happy to take the exhaust back and work with him on another system however Long did not want to give the quad system back because he stated that he was "Happy with the system" however he wanted more of money off the system or else he would post a negative thread about us on E90post. Eisenhaus will not put up with blackmail and Long you can post threads all over the internet. If Long was looking for a free exhaust he picked the wrong company. He could have sent the exhaust back to us anytime. Many of the members of this board have meet me in person and know that I am anything but shady.

Cheers,
Ryan
THIS IS GOING TO START A WAR
I will be more than happy to confirm that Ryan talked to me about this when we were together while my Eisennman system was being installed.
I would sign a sworn legal paper, or take a polygraph for the following statement. I have no connection to Eisennman at all. But this whole thing stinks like fish.
When I met Ryan we talked about a bunch of BMW related stuff and I mentioned how I bought the PMB and liked it alot. He was very careful at first feeling me out to see what I thought of longtran. I told him that my business with him had worked out fine and really had no problem with him at all. He continued to feel me out seeing if I was one of those guys around here that "wants to be like long", or one of the many longtran "groupie's".
I could sense there was something bothering him, and I assured him that I'm a very freethinker, and while I respected the PMB work that long had did, overall I had no reason to put him on any pedestal.

Well, finally Ryan just came out and said " longtran is trying to blackmail us"
I was shocked. Not surprised though. Not because I knew long, but I've seen this kind of behavior before.
Anyways, he was very concerned, and asked me what he should do.
He explained to me that long had complained about the tips not being inscribed with "Eisennman" logo, like the other exhaust, and wanted all his money back, AND to keep the exhaust or he was going to trash Eisennman on the forums.
Ryan told me this weeks ago.
I told Ryan, fuck that, offer him all his money back plus the cost of install so he has nothing to complain about, if he sent back his exhaust. Ryan told me about conversations he personally had with long about this topic.
I also told Ryan to talk to Jason or Mark about this, and as far as I know he has. I can't wait for them to come in.

Longtran is full of shit, and doing just what he said he would do if he didn't get his money back , and keep the exhaust. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
Long is a smart guy, no doubt so he's setting this up real good.
I asked Ryan about what was happening with this when I saw him at autocross last week. He said they offered him his money back but he wanted to keep the exhaust. He also said he spoke with Jason about this......... where are you at? You know this is BS too.

DON'T JUMP ON LONG'S BANDWAGON. EISENHAUS IS GOOD PEOPLE. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH RYAN, JUST BECAUSE SOME SHADY GUY SAYS SO.
WHY WOULD EISENNMAN PURPOSELY PISS OFF A "POPULAR" E90POST CUSTOMER. LONGTRAN IS USING HIS POPULARITY FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN, AND I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS EXCEPT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, AND RYAN IS A STAND UP GUY. I'VE BEEN AROUND HERE LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW ME TOO.
WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT, AND LONGTRAN IS NOT RIGHT IN USING HIS POPULARITY LIKE THIS.
SIGNED, AND SWORN ON MY MOTHER

JOSEPH FINN
__________________

Last edited by ChiTown; 06-02-2006 at 12:47 PM.
ChiTown is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2006, 12:46 PM   #44
txusa03
Major General
 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

Posts: 6,567
iTrader: (2)

I am not on anyone bandwagon but this thing has to get resolved. I have never met any of you guys/gals but I just can't believe what I am reading...not good for e90post and Mark or Jason cuz they have worked so hard to built this site up for us...
txusa03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST