E90Post
 


ProTUNING Freaks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Some mods on my BS 320i



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #1
2323
First Lieutenant
2323's Avatar
21
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: E90 320i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ジャカルタ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Smile Some mods on my BS 320i, NKB 20", JR Body Kit, etc.

Just posted in the garage (http://www.e90post.com/forums/e90gar...garage&id=7545). I guess I just post them in here as well. Enjoy guys.
Attached Images
     

Last edited by 2323; 07-28-2006 at 04:05 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 01:36 AM   #2
foofighter
Captain
foofighter's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
815
Posts

Drives: 2013 Ford Flex EcoBoost
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The OC

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to foofighter
that's a pretty interesting rear wing
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
LWL
Major
LWL's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,007
Posts

Drives: E90 330i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to LWL
Very clean, very nice
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 02:12 AM   #4
climkt
Bimmer Manual all the way
climkt's Avatar
Singapore
37
Rep
1,811
Posts

Drives: e90 320i manual
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: singapore

iTrader: (0)

very nice rims and very quaint rear lip spolier. what make is the rear lid spoiler?
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 02:12 AM   #5
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
BKsBimmer's Avatar
44
Rep
1,640
Posts

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Wow that's a beautiful car man. You've got one of the most unique E90's I've seen. What kind of rear spoiler is that?
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 02:24 AM   #6
EVO_S4
Colonel
EVO_S4's Avatar
47
Rep
2,202
Posts

Drives: 2012 Golf R
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TN

iTrader: (28)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.12]
Who is JR( note that the brand of the spoiler)
__________________
2013 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
2015 Subaru WRX STI
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 02:41 AM   #7
diesel007
Not Stock
diesel007's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
2,774
Posts

Drives: 325I
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Looks great.
__________________
***Wallpaper of the month***

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 11:07 AM   #8
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
116
Rep
10,419
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
What roof spoiler is that and what type of rims are those? Great car
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 11:43 AM   #9
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
ZuerstBMW's Avatar
Spain
117
Rep
7,422
Posts

Drives: 14 SG F15
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa, FL.

iTrader: (68)

SWEET looking ride.
__________________
14 F15 X5 3.5i M-Sport SG Terra, Fineline Oak, Driver Pkg, Prem. Pkg, H/K, Spare, 20" 469M Rims, Park Assist, Surround View, Shades MODS Performance Black Grille & Rocker Panel Decals, Painted Reflectors, 3M Bra, Black OEM X5 Frame
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 12:07 PM   #10
KL2DC
Moderator
KL2DC's Avatar
United_States
197
Rep
17,763
Posts

Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Another well-done e90 from Indonesia...

Checking your garage page, that's a long list of mods you've done. And a lot of custom work.
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #11
diesel007
Not Stock
diesel007's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
2,774
Posts

Drives: 325I
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]

JR Front Lip
JR Eye Lids
JR 3 piece Duct Tail
JR Roof Spoiler
OEM BMW Chrome Grills
OEM BMW 330i Lower Grills & Silver Rods
Color Coded Grill Frames, Window Side Frame Strip, Roof Moldings
OEM BMW Bi-Xenon Headlamp
OEM BMW Black Lined Tail Lights
Custom Angle Eyes Fog Lamp
Super White Angel Eyes for Headlamps and Fog Lamps
PHILIPS Crystal Vision H11 bulbs for Fog Lamps
PHILIPS Silver Vision H7 bulbs for High Beam
ZEL White Festoon bulbs for License Plate lights
ZEL Red bulbs for rear parking & brake lights
INTEC Metal Style & PHILIPS Silver Vision White bulbs for turn signals.
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black NKB Cutting Sticker
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black BMW Emblems
ORACAL Matt Black Shade on windshield and side windows
Custom exhaust tip
De-Badge 320i Emblem
Interior Modifications
HAMANN Pedal Set
Custom Mastrotto Leather Seat by SANDA
Custom BMW Carpet
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black BMW Steering Emblem
OEM BMW Sunglass Tray Conversion
OEM BMW Center Speaker Cover
V-Kool Windows Tint
PHILIPS Crystal Vision wedge bulbs for interior lighting

Audio / Video Setup:
Pioneer AVD-W8000, Anti Glare 8” LCD Monitor
Pioneer AXM-P7650, Multi Channel Dolby Surround / DTS A/V Controller
Pioneer DEQ-P7650, Multi Channel Dolby Surround / DTS A/V Processor
Pioneer XDV-P9 II, Multi-DVD Changer / Player
Pioneer GEX-P6450TVP, TV Tuner
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, PUNCH 200 DSM, 2 x 100 Watt
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, PUNCH 240X4 trans ana, 4 x 30 Watt
Monitor Audio Speaker System
MB Quart Speaker System
CD Technologies Center Speaker
Custom Monitor, Controller, & A/C Panel Placement
Performance/Handling Modifications
SEIKEN NKB Elite-8 Wheels 20”x8.5 (F) & 20”x9 (R)
Toyo Tires Proxes T1R, 245/35/20 (F) & 275/30/20 (R)
Eibach Sport Spring
H&R Spacers 10mm (F)
Future Planned Modifications
Hamann Handbrake
OEM BMW M-Sport Steering Wheel
Sebring Muffler
Osram 6000K D1S bulbs
H11 Xenon conversion for Fog Lamps
__________________
***Wallpaper of the month***

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 12:47 PM   #12
shragon
Moderator
shragon's Avatar
No_Country
325
Rep
27,450
Posts

Drives: 2006 325i SG Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (7)

pretty nice!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 12:55 PM   #13
edy74
Captain
edy74's Avatar
Romania
24
Rep
753
Posts

Drives: CUSTO///M E90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 318i  [4.50]
I like the rear wing. I like the car, very nice.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 03:03 PM   #14
kanishkl
Lieutenant
kanishkl's Avatar
11
Rep
463
Posts

Drives: '08 320i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

iTrader: (0)

Siiiipp boss - tinggal di mana?
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 11:46 PM   #15
2323
First Lieutenant
2323's Avatar
21
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: E90 320i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ジャカルタ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO_S4
Who is JR( note that the brand of the spoiler)

JR is a local tuner in Jakarta. They mostly do cosmetic stuffs for high end cars.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #16
2323
First Lieutenant
2323's Avatar
21
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: E90 320i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ジャカルタ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanishkl
Siiiipp boss - tinggal di mana?
Jakarta Bos..
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 11:54 PM   #17
6SpeedMan
Poor rich kid working
6SpeedMan's Avatar
24
Rep
829
Posts

Drives: 335i soon to be M3
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bellevue, Washington

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
feeling those wheels for sure.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2006, 12:00 AM   #18
HRC
MAUI BUILT
HRC's Avatar
United_States
149
Rep
7,779
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i MT
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NORCAL

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to HRC


Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007

JR Front Lip
JR Eye Lids
JR 3 piece Duct Tail
JR Roof Spoiler
OEM BMW Chrome Grills
OEM BMW 330i Lower Grills & Silver Rods
Color Coded Grill Frames, Window Side Frame Strip, Roof Moldings
OEM BMW Bi-Xenon Headlamp
OEM BMW Black Lined Tail Lights
Custom Angle Eyes Fog Lamp
Super White Angel Eyes for Headlamps and Fog Lamps
PHILIPS Crystal Vision H11 bulbs for Fog Lamps
PHILIPS Silver Vision H7 bulbs for High Beam
ZEL White Festoon bulbs for License Plate lights
ZEL Red bulbs for rear parking & brake lights
INTEC Metal Style & PHILIPS Silver Vision White bulbs for turn signals.
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black NKB Cutting Sticker
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black BMW Emblems
ORACAL Matt Black Shade on windshield and side windows
Custom exhaust tip
De-Badge 320i Emblem
Interior Modifications
HAMANN Pedal Set
Custom Mastrotto Leather Seat by SANDA
Custom BMW Carpet
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black BMW Steering Emblem
OEM BMW Sunglass Tray Conversion
OEM BMW Center Speaker Cover
V-Kool Windows Tint
PHILIPS Crystal Vision wedge bulbs for interior lighting

Audio / Video Setup:
Pioneer AVD-W8000, Anti Glare 8” LCD Monitor
Pioneer AXM-P7650, Multi Channel Dolby Surround / DTS A/V Controller
Pioneer DEQ-P7650, Multi Channel Dolby Surround / DTS A/V Processor
Pioneer XDV-P9 II, Multi-DVD Changer / Player
Pioneer GEX-P6450TVP, TV Tuner
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, PUNCH 200 DSM, 2 x 100 Watt
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, PUNCH 240X4 trans ana, 4 x 30 Watt
Monitor Audio Speaker System
MB Quart Speaker System
CD Technologies Center Speaker
Custom Monitor, Controller, & A/C Panel Placement
Performance/Handling Modifications
SEIKEN NKB Elite-8 Wheels 20”x8.5 (F) & 20”x9 (R)
Toyo Tires Proxes T1R, 245/35/20 (F) & 275/30/20 (R)
Eibach Sport Spring
H&R Spacers 10mm (F)
Future Planned Modifications
Hamann Handbrake
OEM BMW M-Sport Steering Wheel
Sebring Muffler
Osram 6000K D1S bulbs
H11 Xenon conversion for Fog Lamps
__________________
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2006, 12:03 AM   #19
2323
First Lieutenant
2323's Avatar
21
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: E90 320i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ジャカルタ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007

JR Front Lip
JR Eye Lids
JR 3 piece Duct Tail
JR Roof Spoiler
OEM BMW Chrome Grills
OEM BMW 330i Lower Grills & Silver Rods
Color Coded Grill Frames, Window Side Frame Strip, Roof Moldings
OEM BMW Bi-Xenon Headlamp
OEM BMW Black Lined Tail Lights
Custom Angle Eyes Fog Lamp
Super White Angel Eyes for Headlamps and Fog Lamps
PHILIPS Crystal Vision H11 bulbs for Fog Lamps
PHILIPS Silver Vision H7 bulbs for High Beam
ZEL White Festoon bulbs for License Plate lights
ZEL Red bulbs for rear parking & brake lights
INTEC Metal Style & PHILIPS Silver Vision White bulbs for turn signals.
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black NKB Cutting Sticker
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black BMW Emblems
ORACAL Matt Black Shade on windshield and side windows
Custom exhaust tip
De-Badge 320i Emblem

Interior Modifications
HAMANN Pedal Set
Custom Mastrotto Leather Seat by SANDA
Custom BMW Carpet
3M Scotchlite Reflective Black BMW Steering Emblem
OEM BMW Sunglass Tray Conversion
OEM BMW Center Speaker Cover
V-Kool Windows Tint
PHILIPS Crystal Vision wedge bulbs for interior lighting

Audio / Video Setup:
Pioneer AVD-W8000, Anti Glare 8” LCD Monitor
Pioneer AXM-P7650, Multi Channel Dolby Surround / DTS A/V Controller
Pioneer DEQ-P7650, Multi Channel Dolby Surround / DTS A/V Processor
Pioneer XDV-P9 II, Multi-DVD Changer / Player
Pioneer GEX-P6450TVP, TV Tuner
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, PUNCH 200 DSM, 2 x 100 Watt
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, PUNCH 240X4 trans ana, 4 x 30 Watt
Monitor Audio Speaker System
MB Quart Speaker System
CD Technologies Center Speaker
Custom Monitor, Controller, & A/C Panel Placement

Performance/Handling Modifications
SEIKEN NKB Elite-8 Wheels 20”x8.5 (F) & 20”x9 (R)
Toyo Tires Proxes T1R, 245/35/20 (F) & 275/30/20 (R)
Eibach Sport Spring
H&R Spacers 10mm (F)

Future Planned Modifications
Hamann Handbrake
OEM BMW M-Sport Steering Wheel
Sebring Muffler
Osram 6000K D1S bulbs
H11 Xenon conversion for Fog Lamps


Thanks for copy/paste the details diesel.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2006, 12:46 AM   #20
2323
First Lieutenant
2323's Avatar
21
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: E90 320i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ジャカルタ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Angel Eyes Fog Lamp

I just posted a new thread on the fog lamp modification (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22282)

Please check it out guys.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2006, 12:53 AM   #21
Jay_328
Lieutenant Colonel
Jay_328's Avatar
28
Rep
1,596
Posts

Drives: 07 e92
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
07 E92 328  [0.00]
Good looking car dude.

Ok, i generally leave my cars stock but I have to say your car looks good. My question is if you were to crash your car (let's hope that never happens) are the mods insured as well? Exactly how does that work?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2006, 05:34 AM   #22
2323
First Lieutenant
2323's Avatar
21
Rep
355
Posts

Drives: E90 320i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ジャカルタ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_325Ci
Good looking car dude.

Ok, i generally leave my cars stock but I have to say your car looks good. My question is if you were to crash your car (let's hope that never happens) are the mods insured as well? Exactly how does that work?

Depending on how good you deal/persuade with the insurance, they might cover you if somethings happen. Getting help from the repair shop to quote higher on the repair bill is the classic way. Or maybe by altering police report. There are many ways to get them covered. Did it many times.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST