E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Halogen to xenon pre lci..HELP NEEDED!!!!

06-07-2017, 04:21 PM   #1
Blackout47
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335D

Halogen to xenon pre lci..HELP NEEDED!!!!

Hi guys, this is my first time posting on forums so please excuse me if im not on the ball with this.

Ok heres the situation, I have a 2007 pre lci e90 to which I have changed the headlights over to xenons also pre lci. now ive looked everywhere I can on a DIY guide but no luck as everyone is doing lci xenon conversion, not pre lci.

The only guides I could find say "add new ground to pin 2 and connect it to pin 4"...DONE
"Add new wire to pin 5 and connect it to pin 6...DONE

Coding also done to FRM2 (not by me)

the problem is one of 2...

1. when the car is off and i flash, it works the shutter and xenon lights up no problem BUT, when the car is on, the shutters struggle to flash and they only flicker.

2. As the headlights are PRE lci, from what I know, the halogens should also operate when flashing but they dont, at all, stalk back or forward, the bulbs are there, angel eyes are lit up by different mcree bulbs (if thats the correct term) but the halogens remain dead.

Any ideas guys what the issue may be. Would really appreciate the help. Thanks

p.s. they are not adaptive
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2017, 09:20 AM   #2
Blackout47
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335D

Question

Anyone?????
Appreciate 0