E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > FS: 19" Black Sevas S-Star Wheels, Staggered

03-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

FS: 19" Black Sevas S-Star Wheels, Staggered

Well once again i am putting another FS thread up for these wheels, but this time with actual pictures of the wheels off the car.

I had them on my car for almost two years, and they never caused me a problem, as other people have had with Sevas wheels. The only thing was one of the rears was slightly bent running over a pothole, but that was fixed by a company called TURBAX, which is known for their work here in miami fixing bent wheels. They have a few small curb rashes here and there, but nothing that is very noticeable. all the defects are in the pictures. The only real problem is one of the rear wheels. when i went on a trip i had a flat tire, ad the only shop open to fix it was wal-mart, well dont EVER take your car to wal-mart, because look at what happened to the lip! (it's the last wheel in the pictures). It's pretty noticeable if you are looking at the wheel from a few feet away, but take a few steps back and you don't really see it.

I will polish up the chrome and wax the wheels before shipping them out.

the sizes are:

Front: 19x8.5 ET35
Rear: 19x9.5 ET40

Tires:

Front: Nitto NT555 245/35/19 70% tread left (see pics)
Rear Nitto NT555 265/30/19 25% tread left (see pics)

im asking $1000 Plus Shipping. Paypal users will have to pay the 5% paypal fee. However, local pickup is preffered. i am in Coconut Grove if anyone wants to stop by and take a look at the wheels. These need to go quick! i will consider all reasonable offers!

Do not PM me about these, please send me an Email to Scheerspeed@gmail.com

Pics:

FR

FL

Rears

RR

LR

Appreciate 0