All are the housings are the same except the passenger side floor lamp is just a direct replacement. The housing is different and no modifications are needed.
The LEDS I used were much longer then the standard 194 size thus the posting of this tutorial
> SMT Tower III
Time: 30 mins
Small flat head screwdriver
1. Pop off the stock housings from the car with a small flat head screwdriver.
2. Look inside the housing and you will a tab at the holding the diffused clear plastic on
3. Place the small flat head screwdriver between the body and the housing and push in and up at the same time. The top should then pop off
4. You now see the little tabs in the middle of the housing
5. take a sharp exacto and slice through them to completely remove them
6. place the clear cover back on
7. proceed to reinstall the housing with the LED.