E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > SoCal Autoshop List



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #199
monstar28
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southern Cali

Posts: 12
iTrader: (2)

Body Shop in Ventura County

Any reputable body shops in Ventura County? My front bumper got backed into. It ended up getting scratched up with a small dent and someone quoted me 880 to repair it. So now I'm looking to see if there is a trustworthy place in Ventura County.
monstar28 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2011, 01:24 AM   #200
mta
Mta
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ca

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

IE tint shops?

Riverside Ontario with good tint, decent prices?
mta is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #201
dquach93
Dquach93
 
dquach93's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Diego, CA / Merced, CA

Posts: 45
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 BMW E90  [5.00]
San Diego Additions

Euro Auto Spot
http://www.euroautospot.com/
7675 Formula Pl.
Suite A
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 635-9063

2M Auto Werks (Auto Body & Accessories/Modifications)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/2M-Au...47415885333653

8680 Miralani Dr.
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 536-2886
dquach93 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #202
Darkfox2002
yummy
 
Drives: Sparkling Graphite 328i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Spectrum Collision Center
20 McLaren
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 597-8200
www.spectrumcollision.com/
Darkfox2002 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #203
C-sir
Private First Class
 
C-sir's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: So Cal

Posts: 125
iTrader: (1)

Looking for Shop with reasonable prices where i can purchase BMS jb4,DCI, and usb cable and get it installed? i'm around the 626 area but willing to drive for good price, thanks.
C-sir is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #204
805beemer
Captain
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lompoc, CA

Posts: 615
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangorang View Post
+2

Daniel Ross (714-606-1174) is the man. Especially with downpipes. He can do it in an hour flat and probably has the best prices anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mase View Post
I've got to add a +1 for Daniel at RaceSpiritInspired. Great guy and super knowledgable. He comes out to your house if you want or you can go in to his shop. Very reasonable pricing on his installs and parts, and he's good about followup afterwards. Highly recommend giving him a call for any mod-related stuff.
Thanks for recommending him guys! Just had daniel install some ar downpipes and an ets 7" fmic. Best prices around without a doubt!
805beemer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2011, 03:58 AM   #205
GAM 088
New Member
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know of a solid place to get an alignement in the LA area? One that knows what they are doing with lowered cars/big wheels?
GAM 088 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #206
Cryingsuns
You lack creativity...
 
Cryingsuns's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Manual....
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Been pointed to LTBMW for my coilover install....anyone have any comments? Any other shops I should look at? Thanks.
Cryingsuns is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2011, 12:22 PM   #207
PhMizban
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orange, CA

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

JBM Motoring in Orange for wheels, tires, and suspension.. my buddy got his ADV1's there and was pretty pleased with the service.
PhMizban is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #208
ChuckeyNewhouse
=Surf City=
 
Drives: E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca

Posts: 101
iTrader: (0)

Wanted to know if you guys knew of any reputible BMW Indpendent Service Shops in the Huntington Beach\Orange County area? Thanks!
ChuckeyNewhouse is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #209
Stangorang
Major
 
Stangorang's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,204
iTrader: (9)

Adding another guy to the list. Had him install my JIC coilovers and he did a great job for CHEAP!

His name is David. Give him a called at 818-*********

ABOUT ME:

My day job is in computers, networks, plain and simple; but my hobby are cars and extreme sports. I have a garage workshop where I invested much time into custom projects on 4x4's, muscle, imports, atv quads, downhill bikes, metal fabrications. I have done custom motor swaps, custom wiring, 4x4 super lifts, shift kits, cut/weld conversion, etc.

I'm offering services for those who need it(labor only, please bring me the parts that are needed to do the job):

WHEEL REPAIR: Bring me only the rim(s), no tires
$25 a rim to fix the wheel bends; rims repaired with hydraulic press and heating is required.
$70 - $90 to TIG weld cracked rim

$40 per service:
`transmission flush, clean pan magnets and replace filter

`all brake pads and rotors if needed
`replace radiator
`replace inner / outer tie rod ends; including boot
`replace window regulator and/or door glass
`replace external water pump (non timing belt driven)
`replace alternator
`replace power steering pump
`replace ac compressor
`replace control arms
`cut inner fender lips flush for tucking wide rims (more clearance than fender rolling)
`install cold air intake system
`HID headlight system

`... too much to list

$60 - $70:
`install all new struts or lowering springs
`install catback exhaust
`2 way paging car alarm system

$160:
`install transgo shift kit for 350z, g35, g37, fx, titan, armada, ultima, maxima
`install remote start 2 way paging car alarm system
`install car stereo,speakers, amp(s) and subwoofer

$120 - $280
`timing belt service with water pump. leave car with me, this takes anywhere from 3 hours to 7 hours depending on the car

*I can do just about anything you need from car audio to cutting your car in half done but not all projects I have time for; let me know and I'll see if I have the time to help you out
I work on cars and computers throughout the week so we can arrange a convenient time and day to make it happen. Also I clear check engine lights for free!

David
818-********* (text message me anytime), please leave message if I do not answer.
Stangorang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #210
ErmBoogie
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 328i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Corona, CA

Posts: 8
iTrader: (1)

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the OC/Corona Area that does fender roll?
ErmBoogie is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #211
Cryingsuns
You lack creativity...
 
Cryingsuns's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Manual....
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangorang View Post
Adding another guy to the list. Had him install my JIC coilovers and he did a great job for CHEAP!

His name is David. Give him a called at 818-*********

ABOUT ME:

My day job is in computers, networks, plain and simple; but my hobby are cars and extreme sports. I have a garage workshop where I invested much time into custom projects on 4x4's, muscle, imports, atv quads, downhill bikes, metal fabrications. I have done custom motor swaps, custom wiring, 4x4 super lifts, shift kits, cut/weld conversion, etc.

I'm offering services for those who need it(labor only, please bring me the parts that are needed to do the job):

WHEEL REPAIR: Bring me only the rim(s), no tires
$25 a rim to fix the wheel bends; rims repaired with hydraulic press and heating is required.
$70 - $90 to TIG weld cracked rim

$40 per service:
`transmission flush, clean pan magnets and replace filter

`all brake pads and rotors if needed
`replace radiator
`replace inner / outer tie rod ends; including boot
`replace window regulator and/or door glass
`replace external water pump (non timing belt driven)
`replace alternator
`replace power steering pump
`replace ac compressor
`replace control arms
`cut inner fender lips flush for tucking wide rims (more clearance than fender rolling)
`install cold air intake system
`HID headlight system

`... too much to list

$60 - $70:
`install all new struts or lowering springs
`install catback exhaust
`2 way paging car alarm system

$160:
`install transgo shift kit for 350z, g35, g37, fx, titan, armada, ultima, maxima
`install remote start 2 way paging car alarm system
`install car stereo,speakers, amp(s) and subwoofer

$120 - $280
`timing belt service with water pump. leave car with me, this takes anywhere from 3 hours to 7 hours depending on the car

*I can do just about anything you need from car audio to cutting your car in half done but not all projects I have time for; let me know and I'll see if I have the time to help you out
I work on cars and computers throughout the week so we can arrange a convenient time and day to make it happen. Also I clear check engine lights for free!

David
818-********* (text message me anytime), please leave message if I do not answer.

How much was the JIC coilover job? I need mine done.
Cryingsuns is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #212
Stangorang
Major
 
Stangorang's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,204
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryingsuns View Post
How much was the JIC coilover job? I need mine done.
He only wanted to charge $60 but he taught me how to adjust them and set them up properly so I paid him a bit more. Nice guy. I will be taking my car back to him for brakes and other little jobs.
Stangorang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #213
Cryingsuns
You lack creativity...
 
Cryingsuns's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Manual....
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhMizban View Post
JBM Motoring in Orange for wheels, tires, and suspension.. my buddy got his ADV1's there and was pretty pleased with the service.

Called these guys...they don't do coils
Cryingsuns is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #214
Cryingsuns
You lack creativity...
 
Cryingsuns's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Manual....
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Any shops in the OC that can install coilovers!?
Cryingsuns is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #215
jrdnlc
Captain
 
jrdnlc's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 635
iTrader: (3)

Can anyone recommend good places in Socal that installs Johnson's tint? Also, what's the difference in Ceramic tint?

Last edited by jrdnlc; 01-08-2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Spell check.
jrdnlc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #216
hipnotic
Major General
 
hipnotic's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 6,557
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [3.50]
Any places that do coding?
__________________
hipnotic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #217
DJ2009
Private First Class
 
DJ2009's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 e92 AW 328i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, So Cal

Posts: 177
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DJ2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh06lau View Post
Any places that do coding?
EAS
__________________
2009 e92 328i
Add me on Facebook
DJ2009 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2012, 03:31 AM   #218
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,492
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckeyNewhouse View Post
Wanted to know if you guys knew of any reputible BMW Indpendent Service Shops in the Huntington Beach\Orange County area? Thanks!
Since my warranty's been up, I've only taken my car to Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa for any service work I need. Definitely recommend them! Check them out on Yelp too!
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #219
ChuckeyNewhouse
=Surf City=
 
Drives: E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca

Posts: 101
iTrader: (0)

Thanks Chris! I've heard good things about them. I'll check them out. Any particular person you work with?
ChuckeyNewhouse is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #220
ChuckeyNewhouse
=Surf City=
 
Drives: E92 SG 335i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca

Posts: 101
iTrader: (0)

Hey guys I need a Muffer Shop in the Huntington Beach area to install Dimisa tips on my BMW PE Exhaust. Any recommendations are apreciated. Thanks!
ChuckeyNewhouse is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST