E90Post

N54Tuning.com

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Wanted: LiquidAUX and Brodit Iphone holder

04-19-2009, 06:52 AM   #1
eshaq786
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: BMW 320D E90

Wanted: LiquidAUX and Brodit Iphone holder

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hi guys

Been reading the forum a while but finally decided to register.

I have a BMW e90 320d and it comes with a aux in the centre arm rest. I've seen someone post a solution for docking their iphone which requires the Kensington Liquidaux and brodit holder with passthrough connector. I was wondering if anyone knows whats the cheapest place i can find this including shipping to the UK. Or if anyone wants to sell one to me.

Any help appreciated.

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
sandford6016
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 2014 420D M Sport

Hi,

I bought the liquid aux off of Amazon, 36 I think it was.

HOWEVER------- It is crap, I sent it back!!! Search for it on the internet, including the Apple website for reviews. The wireless remote is crap, it rarely links into the unit, rendering it useless and the sound quality was rubbish! I went straight back to my 1.99 aux to ipod connector I got from Ebay, although not wireless, perfect sound quality and no frustrations!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
eshaq786
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: BMW 320D E90

im getting mixed reviews. Amazon reviews are good while reviews on apple site are 50/50. It looks good and from what ive seen a lot of people complaining about poor sound quality could be due to the fact that they need a ground loop.

What about the brodit cable? Anywhere i can get that cheap from?

Any other reasonably priced solution allowing remote control, charge and aux connection?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
sandford6016
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 2014 420D M Sport

I've not found any other system like it, with the wireless controller, if you do then please let me know!!

Can't comment on the Brodit, I bought the liquidaux deluxe which comes with a cradle to charge it up, but even without the unit in the cradle the wireless remote was crap!
Appreciate 0