E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Feeler: 07 E92 335i with goodies



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
lyjw88
Major
 
lyjw88's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, W212 E350
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,344
iTrader: (6)

Feeler: 07 E92 335i with goodies

Model Year 2007 BMW E92 335i Coupe
Exterior Color: Alpine White
Interior Color: Coral Red with Aluminum Trim
Mileage: 26K
Transmission: Steptronic
Packages: Cold, Premium, Sport with 18" wheels
Options: iDrive with Nav, HD Radio, Comfort Access, Park Distance Control


Garaged (never parked outside overnight), regularly hand washed and zaino'd.
Clear Bra'd front end (1/3 of hood, 1/3 of fenders, side mirrors, bumper, front lip)
Oil change at 1200mi, 7000mi, 12000mi, 17000mi, 22000mi (every 5K miles)
Regular service/maintanance done on time.
The car was involved in an minor accident once. (simple replacement, no frame damage or engine room damage)
The car has never been chipped/flashed, drag raced, or tracked.

Exterior Mods:
OEM front lip (clear bra'd)
M-tech rear bumper
Duke Dynamics CF quad diffuser
Black kidney grill
Black lower mesh
Painted reflectors
Huper Optiks ceramic tint 35%
Vorsteiner CF CSL style trunk

Performance Mods:
Forge DVs
Code3/Spearco FMIC
Bastuck quad exhaust

Wheel and Suspension Mods:
18" Style 189 wheels with Hankook Icebear (winter setup)
19" OEM CSL ZCP wheels with Michelin PS2 (summer setup)
KW Variant 2

Lighting:
Mtec 6000K D1s lowbeam
MFD LED license plate lights
GP Thunder 8500K Angel Eyes

Price: 36500 as is or 33000 stock.
Anyone local interested?
Attached Images
    
__________________
AW E92 335i - OEM Aero Lip - Vorsteiner CF CSL Trunk - 19" ZCP CSL's - KW V2 - Hammann Side Skirts - M-Tech Rear - DD CF Quad Diffuser - GPthunder 8500K - Painted Reflecter - Matte Black Kidney - Bastuck Quads - Code3 Spearco FMIC - Forge DV
lyjw88 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      04-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
TL
Brigadier General
 
TL's Avatar
 
Drives: Happy on H&R coil overs
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Hub

Posts: 3,100
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.50]
Nice ride

i think i've seen your car a couple times in waltham.
TL is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
lyjw88
Major
 
lyjw88's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, W212 E350
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,344
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL View Post
Nice ride

i think i've seen your car a couple times in waltham.
yea, I drive around Waltham all the time lol
__________________
AW E92 335i - OEM Aero Lip - Vorsteiner CF CSL Trunk - 19" ZCP CSL's - KW V2 - Hammann Side Skirts - M-Tech Rear - DD CF Quad Diffuser - GPthunder 8500K - Painted Reflecter - Matte Black Kidney - Bastuck Quads - Code3 Spearco FMIC - Forge DV
lyjw88 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      04-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
TL
Brigadier General
 
TL's Avatar
 
Drives: Happy on H&R coil overs
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Hub

Posts: 3,100
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyjw88 View Post
yea, I drive around Waltham all the time lol

nice, i've finally seen a forum member on the streets. i'll honk the next time i see you in waltham.

good luck with the sale!
TL is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-30-2009, 11:23 PM   #5
ska///235i
***** noob
 
ska///235i's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 8,765
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
good price

whats the next car????
__________________
" Hey, your m235i is not a true M car"..."No shit, its a M Performance doe"
ska///235i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-01-2009, 08:13 AM   #6
vip_louis
New Member
 
Drives: 10' M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 21
iTrader: (2)

you should just sell me a month ago!!!
but let me know if you are parting out
vip_louis is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #7
lyjw88
Major
 
lyjw88's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, W212 E350
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,344
iTrader: (6)

BUMP!
__________________
AW E92 335i - OEM Aero Lip - Vorsteiner CF CSL Trunk - 19" ZCP CSL's - KW V2 - Hammann Side Skirts - M-Tech Rear - DD CF Quad Diffuser - GPthunder 8500K - Painted Reflecter - Matte Black Kidney - Bastuck Quads - Code3 Spearco FMIC - Forge DV
lyjw88 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
bren335i
Banned
 
Drives: E60 M5
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BOSTON

Posts: 203
iTrader: (0)

hmm
bren335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
lyjw88
Major
 
lyjw88's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, W212 E350
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,344
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren335i View Post
hmm
interested?
__________________
AW E92 335i - OEM Aero Lip - Vorsteiner CF CSL Trunk - 19" ZCP CSL's - KW V2 - Hammann Side Skirts - M-Tech Rear - DD CF Quad Diffuser - GPthunder 8500K - Painted Reflecter - Matte Black Kidney - Bastuck Quads - Code3 Spearco FMIC - Forge DV
lyjw88 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #10
TheLegacy
Gangsta status
 
TheLegacy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 E39 M5, heavily modded
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Shibuya Tokyo, Rockland NY, Killeen TX

Posts: 972
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy
ahh Bren... you racist always for white cars

how do u manage maintaing them all lol
__________________
-TheLegacy
JDM-EDM-TT-V8-GANGSTA ALL THE WAY
*Modded*
"Ready for the Apocalypse"
TheLegacy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #11
kyd335xi
Private
 
Drives: alpine white 335xi coupe
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: quincy

Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyjw88 View Post
Model Year 2007 BMW E92 335i Coupe
Exterior Color: Alpine White
Interior Color: Coral Red with Aluminum Trim
Mileage: 26K
Transmission: Steptronic
Packages: Cold, Premium, Sport with 18" wheels
Options: iDrive with Nav, HD Radio, Comfort Access, Park Distance Control


Garaged (never parked outside overnight), regularly hand washed and zaino'd.
Clear Bra'd front end (1/3 of hood, 1/3 of fenders, side mirrors, bumper, front lip)
Oil change at 1200mi, 7000mi, 12000mi, 17000mi, 22000mi (every 5K miles)
Regular service/maintanance done on time.
The car was involved in an minor accident once. (simple replacement, no frame damage or engine room damage)
The car has never been chipped/flashed, drag raced, or tracked.

Exterior Mods:
OEM front lip (clear bra'd)
M-tech rear bumper
Duke Dynamics CF quad diffuser
Black kidney grill
Black lower mesh
Painted reflectors
Huper Optiks ceramic tint 35%
Vorsteiner CF CSL style trunk

Performance Mods:
Forge DVs
Code3/Spearco FMIC
Bastuck quad exhaust

Wheel and Suspension Mods:
18" Style 189 wheels with Hankook Icebear (winter setup)
19" OEM CSL ZCP wheels with Michelin PS2 (summer setup)
KW Variant 2

Lighting:
Mtec 6000K D1s lowbeam
MFD LED license plate lights
GP Thunder 8500K Angel Eyes

Price: 36500 as is or 33000 stock.
Anyone local interested?
do you want to sell me the oem aero lip and the forge dv's
im local and can pick up asap
kyd335xi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2009, 08:04 AM   #12
kel3
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 f10 528i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Boston Ma

Posts: 305
iTrader: (0)

how much for the wheels?
kel3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #13
lyjw88
Major
 
lyjw88's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, W212 E350
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,344
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel3 View Post
how much for the wheels?
i'll let you know if I part out.
__________________
AW E92 335i - OEM Aero Lip - Vorsteiner CF CSL Trunk - 19" ZCP CSL's - KW V2 - Hammann Side Skirts - M-Tech Rear - DD CF Quad Diffuser - GPthunder 8500K - Painted Reflecter - Matte Black Kidney - Bastuck Quads - Code3 Spearco FMIC - Forge DV
lyjw88 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
blueaudi18
Colonel
 
blueaudi18's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 08' 335i , mb sl500
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: boston

Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (24)

Send a message via AIM to blueaudi18
i pmed u about the oem trunk. Do u still have it? how much will u sell it for?
__________________

POSTED WITH APOLOGIES FOR POOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE
blueaudi18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #15
lyjw88
Major
 
lyjw88's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, W212 E350
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,344
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueaudi18 View Post
i pmed u about the oem trunk. Do u still have it? how much will u sell it for?
Sorry buddy.
I was at work and couldn't PM you back.
I do have my stock trunk but I'm keeping it for now...
__________________
AW E92 335i - OEM Aero Lip - Vorsteiner CF CSL Trunk - 19" ZCP CSL's - KW V2 - Hammann Side Skirts - M-Tech Rear - DD CF Quad Diffuser - GPthunder 8500K - Painted Reflecter - Matte Black Kidney - Bastuck Quads - Code3 Spearco FMIC - Forge DV
lyjw88 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST