E90Post

Evolve Automotive

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Bimmerfest East 2009! NEED FEEDBACK!

05-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Sal@AUTOcouture

Drives: F80 M3

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
Exclamation Bimmerfest East 2009! NEED FEEDBACK!

Just posted in the NY Tri-State forum, but want everyone to know about it and submit feedback! Please either reply here or in the original thread here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260155

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoCouture View Post
Hey guys,

I'm in the plannin phase of doing this years big meet. I figured I'd post up and see what everyone thinks. We can either have it at Bear Mountain like the last 2 years or do something a little different and host it at a dealership (cough cough...).

This then leads to another question....is 90 cars enough? Thats how many we had last year. I'd like to get something HUGE. Hence why I've declared this years MegaMeet Bimmerfest East 2009.

If you know of a place that can easily hold 100+ cars that is better than my 2 suggestions please feel free to comment. Also, I'd like to have sponsors this year. If you know anyone that can help out with this that would be awesome as well.

The pics from Bimmerfest out west got my mouth watering and I'd like to return the favor to the Cali guys!!

I'm thinking either June or July for this to set it up right.

POST UP

No nonsense please.....lets keep this ON TOPIC

Last year's event: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151539