E90Post

PYSPEED

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > ***** @ ******

05-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #23
E92_SID
Colonel

Drives: 2011.5 MR/BB E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
***** is the man!
What a cheerleader. Get off of his nuts already!
      05-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #24
Hedges
Major General

Drives: 12 C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
What a cheerleader. Get off of his nuts already!
Why? he hasnt done anything to me thats upsetted me! He's been courteous, polite, showed good business practice, and kept on top of few items for me! If he's made a mistake i am confident he'll fix it! I dont see what the problem is? If your little feelings are hurt because ***** showed some attitude than boo hoo thats your problem! Maybe his attitude problem bugs you, you dont have to buy it from him! Overall from what i can tell he's willing to fix the problem so let it be as that !
      05-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #25
ThorsHammer
Major

Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Since you like to multi-post the same things....I figured I'd follow suit.

I posted this in his other "complaint" thread:

Dude, I'm sorry for your experience, but you are acting like a child. I ordered a carbon fiber trunk lid and have had problems with it, and ***** is going out of his way to take care of the problem. I have been nothing but nice and understanding...a little sugar goes a long way. By posting this multiple times, you are coming across like a child who just wants attention. You're not dealing with some large corporation like Best Buy; rather, you're dealing with a small community of enthusiasts, and small companies like ******.

I think your expectations are out of line, and your attitude certainly didn't help your case.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
ThorsHammer is offline   United_States
      05-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #26
canrhea
Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

hmmm... sounds like a bad day for both parties. How much is Next day air on an Aero lip?
      05-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #27
ThorsHammer
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by canrhea View Post
How much is Next day air on an Aero lip?
Per FedEx.com, overnight shipping from LA to Denver, leaving Friday and with guaranteed Saturday delivery, it would be $396.75.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
      05-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #28
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General

Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to PaulBailey@ltbmw
PaulBailey@ltbmw is offline   Italy
      05-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #29
canrhea
Lieutenant

$397, just shipping alone?
      05-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #30
Yoshii
Major General

Drives: 2008 Titanium Silver 335i

damn...
Yoshii is offline   Mexico
      05-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #31
ThorsHammer
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by canrhea View Post
$397, just shipping alone?
Yes. It could be up to $100 less than that, depending on what type of account ****** has with FedEx. I also may be off on the weight and dimensions a bit, but either way, it's at least $200.

OP's expectations were unreasonable.
      05-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #32
thr33fivei
Captain

This is why I hate ordering online and wait. I always pick up my parts!
      05-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #33
E92_SID
Colonel

I talked to the manager of ****** and it was 136 for next day air with UPS.
      05-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #34
E92_SID
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post
Yes. It could be up to $100 less than that, depending on what type of account ****** has with FedEx. I also may be off on the weight and dimensions a bit, but either way, it's at least $200.

OP's expectations were unreasonable.
Unreasonable? I just want what I ordered in a reasonable time frame. When they said it would be too expensive to next day air then I said ok. They offered to refund the shipping and I said ok great. But I think the way I was treated and having to wait for them to get the old one back before sending me the new one is wrong when they already have my money.......I seen your post that said that ***** has been going out of his way to help you out and thats great, but that wasn't my experience.
      05-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #35
punksterz626
Major

Drives: 08 Alpine White M3

Send a message via AIM to punksterz626 Send a message via MSN to punksterz626
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulBaiLeyx View Post
ditto...lol
punksterz626 is offline   United_States
      05-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #36
iAerodynamic
Colonel

Drives: 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by punksterz626 View Post
ditto...lol
+2
iAerodynamic is offline   Taiwan
      05-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #37
AV9
Brigadier General

Drives: 2009 e92 m3

i'm sorry to hear bro, i totally understand your frustration...best of luck to you man!
AV9 is offline   United_States
      05-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #38
mesropb23
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

good luck man
mesropb23 is offline   Armenia
      05-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #39
AoshichanX
Brigadier General

Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to AoshichanX Send a message via AIM to AoshichanX Send a message via MSN to AoshichanX Send a message via Yahoo to AoshichanX Send a message via Skype™ to AoshichanX
Quote:
Since you like to multi-post the same things....I figured I'd follow suit.

I posted this in his other "complaint" thread:

Dude, I'm sorry for your experience, but you are acting like a child. I ordered a carbon fiber trunk lid and have had problems with it, and ***** is going out of his way to take care of the problem. I have been nothing but nice and understanding...a little sugar goes a long way. By posting this multiple times, you are coming across like a child who just wants attention. You're not dealing with some large corporation like Best Buy; rather, you're dealing with a small community of enthusiasts, and small companies like ******.

I think your expectations are out of line, and your attitude certainly didn't help your case.
Hello,

I agree with that statement for this particular case but it's a slippery slope. It is well known that e90posters like to have their cake and eat it too. If we recall the Eisenhaus scam, many e90posters were outraged when small business resellers cried foul as they refused to refund customers for distributing fake Eisenmann exhausts. Those small business resellers claimed they were not responsible for Eisenhaus' fraudulent business practices and they would only refund once they received their own damages claims from Eisenhaus.

So while there is no bright line test for small business owner accountability we shouldn't be hypocrites either as our forum continues to evolve and we hold ourselves to higher standards.
AoshichanX is offline   United_States
      05-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #40
Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM
Banned

Drives: SC E46 M3

Send a message via AIM to Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM Send a message via Skype™ to Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM
Once again,

We gave you three options :

1- UPS will pick up the wrong lip today (3 attempts) and have it sent to me. After we inspect for damages and everything is ok, we will send you the correct lip using GROUND shipping (because you used that shipping method first).

2- You can purchase the lip and pay for overnight shipping, and once we receive the wrong lip we will credit you for the wrong lip (while at this time you will have your correct lip).

3- Your choice now (what you wanted) - Once we receive the wrong colored lip, we will refund you 100% (If the part arrives damaged, we will have to claim your refund through UPS).

Thank you
Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM is offline   United_States
      05-14-2009, 06:04 AM   #41
///M3Lover
Captain

Drives: 04WhiteM3

Everyone has to send back their old products: wheels, lights, grills, and etc to recieve the new replaced item. Otherwise, customers maybe a scammer too lying to the vendor and have them sending things out first. Then, the customer could sell the old ones to other ppl.

Vice versa, vendor could also be shady too by saying "oh the product was damaged upon arrival" when customers already have taken pictures and such. HOWEVER, 1 point has to be made, I don't think any vendors on here would screw anyone over something so small and trivial for only $500 bucks and ruin their reputation. I don't think any vendors on here would repeat any past mistakes, and we all know why

Whatever Sev has offered is very reasonable. I could never complain about his listed current options. Yes, I would be frustrated too, but if there are solutions. Then, we should all rest assure and move on and be happy. Then, later on, decide whether or not to go through the same vendor again.

Give them a break too, they have thousands of customers to take care of. Even God needs a rest.

Only when there is no solution, that's when things get really really ugly.

Just my 2 cents.
      05-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #42
thegeneral101
Colonel

Drives: '13 M3 LRE,'13 750Li

meh I had a great experience with ******.
      05-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #43
808E90
808E90

Drives: E90 ///M

Quote:
Per FedEx.com, overnight shipping from LA to Denver, leaving Friday and with guaranteed Saturday delivery, it would be $396.75.
Wow ... USPS from CA to Hawaii was only $85 for my lip

But yeah ... Never bought from ****** but they were awsome when I had questions
808E90 is offline   United_States
      05-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #44
Hoothout
Colonel

Drives: 2008 BMW E92 328i

Garage List
2008 e92 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by *****@******INC.COM View Post
Part 1 : Once you called me, I said "give me a second and I will give your tracking number (that was the day I had sent your CF aero lip out).

Part 2 : I did admit that I sent you the wrong color code, and did apologize. You have to understand that I don't deal with ONLY YOU. I have many people ordering this color, and I did make a mistake and send you out the wrong color which was on accident. You are arguing that I sent out a wrong color just to annoy you.

Part 3 : QUESTION : What kind of shipping did you want the first time? Did you want 2nd day air? Next day air? Next day air early am? 3rd day air? The price of the product INCLUDES ONLY GROUND SHIPPING. Only upon request would we change the ground shipping to a different method by charging the customer the fee's for the extra cost for faster delivery transit. So, since you did order ground shipping, AND WE SENT OUT THE WRONG COLOR, we will pay for the shipping TO GET THE PRODUCT back to us, REFUND you your original cost of shipping, and send you out the correct color!

I did process your refund on the 7th, it does take a few days for the credit card company to be notified then they would have to accept the credit and take a few days to hit your account.

Once again, we cannot send you the correct lip until we receive the wrong lip. Because, we have to receive the product, inspect for any damage that MIGHT have been caused by YOU (by packaging) or by UPS. If there are no damages, then we will send you the correct lip the same day WITH GROUND SHIPPING (because that's what you wanted first).

Here are the main points :

1- WE (******) Made an honest mistake by sending out the wrong color.
2- WE (******) will NOT send out another lip until we have the wrong color lip in our hands. The reason for this is to make sure the lip is not damaged. If it ends up being damaged (due to the fact the customer packaged it), we will claim YOUR REFUND THROUGH UPS, and send you A COMPLETE REFUND 100%.
3- This was an honest mistake. I had no intentions to send you a wrong colored lip.
4- Your refund has been initiated, and you will see your refund hit your CC in a few days.
5- Any questions?

customer service FAIL!
iDrive,Premium Pkg,Sport Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Black Dakota Leather,GP Thunder 8500k cornering,drl,and foglights, ,Blacked Out Grills,Painted Reflectors,Shadowline Emblems,Hardwired Beltronics V-995, AFE Intake, Muffler Delete, Berger tune
Hoothout is offline   United_States