E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Reset tire pressure for non-idrive

05-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
951's 330i
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: E90 330i, 95 RB-S14

Send a message via AIM to 951's 330i
Reset tire pressure for non-idrive

Anyone know how? My aunt is here and wants to see if i can for her. I searched but only found for iDrive, or nothing at all. Thank you

2006 E90-Running like brand new again. Take that insurance company
95 S14-Sold
95 S14 Rb25det-Vrom Shhh
951's 330i is offline   Mexico
      05-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
Quisp
Does not play well with others

Drives: BMW

It is in the manual,but not easy to find.
Push the turn signal button until the little tire light is on. push it again so that the word reset is there. Now hold the button in(few seconds) the light should change, when it does start to drive. After a couple minutes it should go out., The pressure is reset.
I apologize for being somewhat vague and non technical. i donthave the car here and I cant rember exactly what the lights chnge to but they change.
Actually, it is on Page 76 in the owners manual. I was right but i didnt use the proeper lingo or button numbers. Move the switch on the front of the turn signal stalk up or down until tire shows with the word reset under it. then push the button onm the end in for 5 seconds, it will say "resetting", then start to drive. When the light goes out it is all reset.
      05-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
951's 330i
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
Push the turn signal button until the little tire light is on. push it again so that the word reset is there. Now hold the button in(few seconds) the light should change, when it does start to drive. After a couple minutes it should go out., The pressure is reset.
I apologize for being somewhat vague and non technical. i donthave the car here and I cant rember exactly what the lights chnge to but they change.
Actually, it is on Page 76 in the owners manual. I was right but i didnt use the proeper lingo or button numbers. Move the switch on the front of the turn signal stalk up or down until tire shows with the word reset under it. then push the button onm the end in for 5 seconds, it will say "resetting", then start to drive. When the light goes out it is all reset.
Thanks bro, appreciate it!

95 S14-Sold
95 S14 Rb25det-Vrom Shhh
      05-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
951's 330i
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
Wait is this the same of an 06 325? Cause it was on page 88 but only tells how for iDrive, not non-iDrive?

95 S14-Sold
95 S14 Rb25det-Vrom Shhh