E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Back end Flash BT Cable Loan to Members

09-05-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
jwilliams
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 3 series

Back end Flash BT Cable Loan to Members

Hello. Since a bought my 335i i have been wanting back end flash with my JB4. I was finding it hard to find anyone with the cable to download and upload for me. So i have now bought a BT Cable. I have used it to take my map off and have it modified by LukePerformance.

Firstly all i can say is it has made such a huge difference it is shocking.

Secondly the reason i am making this post is to offer my BT Cable to lend to others to do the same.

Of course donations for it are welcomed but are in no means necessary at all as i am not doing it for money. It is to help others out that are in my boat i was in.

I had 3 maps made by 3 different pro's from N54tech. 2 were not too good and caused issues. LukePerformance was honeslty night and day and my log seems perfect apart from a possible boost leak somehwere which i am in the middle of finding (even thoughbmw have looked and changed so many things)

So if you are near essex area and are in need of a BT Cable you are welcome to contact me and i will lend you my cable.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2014, 04:36 AM   #2
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

Very kind of you.mate.

I'm tempted to take you up on this eventually.

Are these cables compatible with Mac?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #3
jwilliams
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 3 series

I am not to sure. I have all software for you to use. So we can download together. Send away and get back within a few hours. Then flash.

I do not mind sending it to people but i would prefere if they come to me to use as i will feel safer that way.
Appreciate 0