E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Anyone knows "wt1110" aka Will?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

Anyone knows "wt1110" aka Will?

Maybe you guys can help me out on this, since the guy has been to couple of local meetings. If not, at least take this post as a warning to anyone else who is buying stuff from wt1110.

He is suppose to meet me tonight to sell me his xbox 360 which he put on sell on Saturday. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270230

I am actually suppose to pick the item up on Monday night, but it was pushed off to tonight because of his work. But nothing happened tonight, even with multiple PMs and phone calls to his cell. Judging from the post he just made on the xbox thread a moment ago, I suspect he already sold the item to someone else.

Since we agree to pay cash on site, the deal is technically not complete and I didn't lose any money because of this. But it is really frustrating that the seller would forgo a deal that he already agree. I am college student here, and this week is my final exam week and last week of current school year. So you can imagine that my time is quite limited, with all the studying and packing up the room before I leave this weekend. I set out time from my busy schedule to complete this deal with him, but now this happens. I know I know, it is just an Xbox, big deal... But it is just frustrating that an agreement just don't mean anything to some of the guys out there.

Sorry about my rant, but I just need to vent off a bit before I can go back to studying.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins

Last edited by Cloud9blue; 06-10-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #2
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
 
Vudoo4u2's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: It's bobsled time

Posts: 2,802
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to Vudoo4u2
maybe he posted sold meaning...sold to you?

will's a good guy, I wouldnt put shady doings on his list of traits

give him a moment to respond
__________________
Canon 14 F2.8 L II : Canon 50 F1.2 L : Canon 24-70 F2.8 L : Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS/L : Canon 5D Mark II : B+W Filters : Photo Whore
Vudoo4u2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:06 AM   #3
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudoo4u2 View Post
maybe he posted sold meaning...sold to you?

will's a good guy, I wouldnt put shady doings on his list of traits

give him a moment to respond
I am hoping that I am wrong on this too . Don't really like to point a finger on someone unless I really have to. But he has been online this forum all night and I even caught his status as "Private Messaging" a few times, but never takes the time to respond to my PM.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
 
Vudoo4u2's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: It's bobsled time

Posts: 2,802
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to Vudoo4u2
seems like hes sleeping and/or watching his anime at this point in the evening...im sure he'll respond in the AM if not later tonight

maybe he didnt notice the pm...I dont always see mine really

sry to hear about the miscomm tho..im sure itll be sorted asap
__________________
Canon 14 F2.8 L II : Canon 50 F1.2 L : Canon 24-70 F2.8 L : Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS/L : Canon 5D Mark II : B+W Filters : Photo Whore
Vudoo4u2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudoo4u2 View Post
seems like hes sleeping and/or watching his anime at this point in the evening...im sure he'll respond in the AM if not later tonight

maybe he didnt notice the pm...I dont always see mine really

sry to hear about the miscomm tho..im sure itll be sorted asap
Thanks man. Lets hope you are right, because I really want the xbox too so I can something to do for the summer while at my internship.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #6
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
Lol anime nice

But Wills Asian so his squinty eyes don't allow for much of a field of view so that's prob why he hasn't seen your pm's. J/k he's a good guy tho. Really can't see him purposely doing something like this. Give him some time and he'll get back to you
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
wow you too huh? He sold me some egg rolls about a week ago and I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.... 30 min or less my ass. There goes his tip.
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #8
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #9
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
Seriously though, watch out for him... I hear he preys on guys in their 20-30's and claims hes selling his X-Box but when you meet up for payment he tries to give you his X-Dick in a Box.
Attached Images
 
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

WTF man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Seriously though, watch out for him... I hear he preys on guys in their 20-30's and claims hes selling his X-Box but when you meet up for payment he tries to give you his X-Dick in a Box.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #11
wt1110
Major
 
wt1110's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335I
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to wt1110
I sold it to someone else... I didn't know that was illegal.. considering the fact that the other buyer came to my house and picked it up, rather than me driving 20 miles to drop it off. Sorry bro, it's just business and it made more sense to me.

Like you said, you didn't lose any money, so there's really no point in starting a thread about this. I even posted on the thread that it was sold.. and I figured you would get the point.

I spoke with you last night and asked if you can come down and pick it up tonight, but you said you were going to be busy packing up to go home. So I said that I will drive it to you if anything. But during the day, I had 3 other offers, 2 out of state and one from here. The guy offered to come pick it up from my house when I was free.

Put yourself in my position... would you not sell it to this person? Did I ever charge you? Did you lose any money?

I even told you I will get off work early to meet you if you come down, but you said you had finals... understandable... I then told you that I have plans this evening, but it will be towards the Northside and I will try to drop it off if anything. Again.. key phrase being, "if anything".

And you did not call me because you don't even have my phone number. When I spoke with you last night, it was from my buddies phone because we were in the lobby of the Casino, and I had no reception. If anything, you must of annoyed the hell out of him.

The fact that you would use, "I'm a college student", to try to get sympathy for a lack of time, is absolutely ludicrous. I was a college student too, and I had all the time in the world and still managed to graduate Summa Cum Laude, top 25 of my class. (See the irrelevancy I'm using for this argument, similar to what he's doing, to try to gain credibility?)

Look, I'm sorry you didn't get your XBox, but the fact that you're trying to call me out for being shady when I didn't rip you off, is stupid. And to post my full name, like it's really going to get me in trouble, is even more childish.

If you would have actually paid me via paypal, or we had some type of monetary transaction, then I would have definitely sold it to you. I sold several things on this forum and never have I ripped anyone off. I just shipped out two items today, the same day I was paypaled the money.

If you don't believe me, ask the buyers, Cuban335i and Shaun18.

Bottom line, I'm sorry you couldn't get it. If our schedule worked out better then I would have sold it to you. But it wasn't economical or time efficient for me to drive all to way to Evanston, when I'm in the Southloop to sell you something that I already feel is marked 35% off what I can get in the open market. This kid, Danny, I believe his name was, came to pick it up, right when I got home. I apologize that I didn't let you know, but I posted on my thread that it was sold. Sorry.
__________________


Giggity, Giggity Goo!
wt1110 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #12
wt1110
Major
 
wt1110's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335I
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to wt1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Seriously though, watch out for him... I hear he preys on guys in their 20-30's and claims hes selling his X-Box but when you meet up for payment he tries to give you his X-Dick in a Box.
Werd! Weren't you the one telling me to other day that I should stop with the ghey jokes?
__________________


Giggity, Giggity Goo!
wt1110 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #13
wt1110
Major
 
wt1110's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335I
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to wt1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
wow you too huh? He sold me some egg rolls about a week ago and I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.... 30 min or less my ass. There goes his tip.
Dude, I sent them FedEx to your place. I bet you Asian Mike stole it and is currently selling it at his restaurant.
__________________


Giggity, Giggity Goo!
wt1110 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
wt1110
Major
 
wt1110's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335I
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to wt1110
Where the hell is Paul? Paul can vouch for my non-shadiness, since I gave me a yard of CF Fabric for FREE!

And Asian Mike, who always offers me free food at his restaurant, but I refuse and would rather pay. I also hooked Asian Mike up with some gas the other day.
__________________


Giggity, Giggity Goo!
wt1110 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #15
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

Hey Will, I am not in anyway accusing you being shady and the worst thing I am implying here is that your lack of communication. The only thing I am trying to achieve by starting this thread is trying to know what really happened to our deal. Well, I found out now, even though you could have just sent me quick text or PM before to save me the trouble of going through all of this.

I understand it is hassle for you to drive all the way up here. That's why I answered yes when you asked is it ok for me to drive down to the loop and pick it up on Sunday. I personally would prefer to sell my stuff to the guy who is willing to pick it up at your place too. But fact to matter is that, I made two attempts to drive all the way down south to pick up the item in the past two days. But you pushed both of them off at the last minute. Is that really my fault?

If you think selling the xbox to me is too much of hassle or deal just would work for us because of the time constraint, that's fine with me. But at least let me know man, rather than ignoring all my PM and letting me wait for nothing. I apologize for all the phone calls I made to your friends, but you should have let me know before hand rather than posting a vague "SOLD" on your post 2 hours after when we are suppose to meet. And honestly, if you had contacted me before, I am willing to raise the your current price and buy your xbox and all the games rather than going out and buying a new for $200 more.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wt1110 View Post
I sold it to someone else... I didn't know that was illegal.. considering the fact that the other buyer came to my house and picked it up, rather than me driving 20 miles to drop it off. Sorry bro, it's just business and it made more sense to me.

Like you said, you didn't lose any money, so there's really no point in starting a thread about this. I even posted on the thread that it was sold.. and I figured you would get the point.

I spoke with you last night and asked if you can come down and pick it up tonight, but you said you were going to be busy packing up to go home. So I said that I will drive it to you if anything. But during the day, I had 3 other offers, 2 out of state and one from here. The guy offered to come pick it up from my house when I was free.

Put yourself in my position... would you not sell it to this person? Did I ever charge you? Did you lose any money?

I even told you I will get off work early to meet you if you come down, but you said you had finals... understandable... I then told you that I have plans this evening, but it will be towards the Northside and I will try to drop it off if anything. Again.. key phrase being, "if anything".

And you did not call me because you don't even have my phone number. When I spoke with you last night, it was from my buddies phone because we were in the lobby of the Casino, and I had no reception. If anything, you must of annoyed the hell out of him.

The fact that you would use, "I'm a college student", to try to get sympathy for a lack of time, is absolutely ludicrous. I was a college student too, and I had all the time in the world and still managed to graduate Summa Cum Laude, top 25 of my class. (See the irrelevancy I'm using for this argument, similar to what he's doing, to try to gain credibility?)

Look, I'm sorry you didn't get your XBox, but the fact that you're trying to call me out for being shady when I didn't rip you off, is stupid. And to post my full name, like it's really going to get me in trouble, is even more childish.

If you would have actually paid me via paypal, or we had some type of monetary transaction, then I would have definitely sold it to you. I sold several things on this forum and never have I ripped anyone off. I just shipped out two items today, the same day I was paypaled the money.

If you don't believe me, ask the buyers, Cuban335i and Shaun18.

Bottom line, I'm sorry you couldn't get it. If our schedule worked out better then I would have sold it to you. But it was economical or time efficient for me to drive all to way to Evanston, when I'm in the Southloop to sell you something that I already feel is marked 35% off what I can get in the open market. This kid, Danny, I believe his name was, came to pick it up, right when I got home. I apologize that I didn't let you know, but I posted on my thread that it was sold. Sorry.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #16
ultimate
Lieutenant Colonel
 
ultimate's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,785
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt1110 View Post
Where the hell is Paul? Paul can vouch for my non-shadiness, since I gave me a yard of CF Fabric for FREE!

And Asian Mike, who always offers me free food at his restaurant, but I refuse and would rather pay. I also hooked Asian Mike up with some gas the other day.
ultimate is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #17
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt1110 View Post
Where the hell is Paul? Paul can vouch for my non-shadiness, since I gave me a yard of CF Fabric for FREE!

And Asian Mike, who always offers me free food at his restaurant, but I refuse and would rather pay. I also hooked Asian Mike up with some gas the other day.
Sorry about posting your full name. I just copied and pasted the name appeared on the email you sent me when I wrote this thread.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #18
wt1110
Major
 
wt1110's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335I
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to wt1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineCloud9 View Post
Alright, I understand it is hassle for you to drive all the way up here. I personally would prefer to sell my stuff to the guy who is willing to pick it up at your place too. But fact to matter is that, I made two attempts to drive all the way down south to pick up the item in the past two days. But you pushed them off at the last minute. Is that really my fault?

If you think selling the xbox to me is too much of hassle, that's fine with me. But at least let me know man, rather than ignoring all my PM and letting me wait for nothing. I apologize for all the phone calls I made to your friends, but you should have let me know before hand rather than posting a vague "SOLD" on your post 2 hours after when we are suppose to meet. And honestly, if you had contacted me before, I am willing to raise the price if selling it to me is too troublesome.
You offered to come down yesterday and I told you ahead of time, not last minute, that I was not going to be available. I messaged you and told you that I had to stay late at work and then had dinner plans, so I didn't have time. I then asked you to come pick it up tonight, which you said you couldn't... fine, so I said, that since I might be up north tonight, I would try to drop it off if anything.

The fact that you're telling people not to buy things from me, is the most fallacious argument I've ever heard. What's the premise to your argument? The fact that I DIDN'T rip you off, or the fact that you DIDN'T pay me?

And I'm sorry I ignored your PM's... but can you imagine coming home, signing online and seeing I had like 50 PM's to sort through? You're not the only one who sends me messages, considering the fact that I'm selling other stuff right now.

Look, I'm done with this... you feel you're right, and I feel I'm right, and that's how arguments work. So there really is no point in you trying to prove a point anymore. You have no right of accusing me as being shady, since I never ripped you off. If anything I can say you're a shady buyer. A shady person, doesn't sell something 35% cheaper than what he can get in the open market.

Again, I apologize that our schedules couldn't work out better. I would have sold it to you if you were free tonight, but you weren't.
__________________


Giggity, Giggity Goo!
wt1110 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #19
ultimate
Lieutenant Colonel
 
ultimate's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,785
iTrader: (0)

......and we're done.
ultimate is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #20
wt1110
Major
 
wt1110's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335I
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois

Posts: 1,453
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to wt1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate View Post
Asian Mike!!!!

You enjoying that full tank of gas? How's the MPG treating you with that tank?
__________________


Giggity, Giggity Goo!
wt1110 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #21
ultimate
Lieutenant Colonel
 
ultimate's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,785
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt1110 View Post
Asian Mike!!!!

You enjoying that full tank of gas? How's the MPG treating you with that tank?
jack shit. lol. the same. if not worse. since i tend to push it more with a full tank
ultimate is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #22
Cloud9blue
Major
 
Cloud9blue's Avatar
 
Drives: avoiding the potholes
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,284
iTrader: (11)

Look, I am never said you are ripping me off. I am only saying that you didn't follow an agreement which we made as buyer and seller.

And the truth is that you PM me at around 2PM on Sunday that you might be free for me to pick the stuff up on that night. Sure, I waited until 10:30PM. That's when you sent me another PM saying you were caught up at family BBQ all night. That's fine with me, since you said you might. So you set up our meeting on Monday night, you said you will shoot me a text when you get off work at 5PM or a little later. I got your PM at 6PM saying you are tided up at work. I understand that too, so I PM'd you back right away saying that I can meet you pretty much anytime tonight as long as it is before 11PM.

Then I didn't get another message from you until 7PM asking me to try again on Wednesday since you have to pick up your girlfriend and dinner. I PM'd you back again saying I am really busy for the next few days as I have to prepare to drive to DC on Saturday, pack up all my stuff, move them to a storage place and study/take finals all at the same time. So I am asked you again if you can just spare me 15 mins of your time and let me pick up the stuff. You call me again saying you can drive up here tomorrow night after my final at 9. And never heard anything from you again until now. Keep in mind that asked you cell phone # on several occasion since I know PM through the forum is quite annoying. But you never gave me your despite the fact that I gave you mine when you asked for it.

True, you both are seeing the situation from our own perspective. I know that none of you guys really know, since I never had the chance to attend the local meetings. And I know that I look like a whining kid right now who is complaining because he didn't get his damn xbox. But I have purchased and sold items on this forum on several occasions, and never had any problem until now. So I think I at least have to right to inform everyone else that you are terrible person when it comes to communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt1110 View Post
You offered to come down yesterday and I told you ahead of time, not last minute, that I was not going to be available. I messaged you and told you that I had to stay late at work and then had dinner plans, so I didn't have time. I then asked you to come pick it up tonight, which you said you couldn't... fine, so I said, that since I might be up north tonight, I would try to drop it off if anything.

The fact that you're telling people not to buy things from me, is the most fallacious argument I've ever heard. What's the premise to your argument? The fact that I DIDN'T rip you off, or the fact that you DIDN'T pay me?

And I'm sorry I ignored your PM's... but can you imagine coming home, signing online and seeing I had like 50 PM's to sort through? You're not the only one who sends me messages, considering the fact that I'm selling other stuff right now.

Look, I'm done with this... you feel you're right, and I feel I'm right, and that's how arguments work. So there really is no point in you trying to prove a point anymore. You have no right of accusing me as being shady, since I never ripped you off. If anything I can say you're a shady buyer. A shady person, doesn't sell something 35% cheaper than what he can get in the open market.

Again, I apologize that our schedules couldn't work out better. I would have sold it to you if you were free tonight, but you weren't.
__________________
09 E92 335i AT: Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown / Grey Poplar
JB4 / AE Exhaust / VRSF Downpipe / Intercooler
BMW PS / M3 Arms & Front Sway / Subframe Bushings / Camber Plates / LSD / EBC Yellow / Hankook RS3 V2 / Apex PS-7
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST