E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale: 2007 Mercedes CLK 350 Convertible



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #23
pearlwhites
First Lieutenant
 
pearlwhites's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M, 06 CTT, 07 A8L
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NY

Posts: 383
iTrader: (3)

Worst for sale message ever. Fail
pearlwhites is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #24
Bmoney2K4
Captain
 
Drives: 04 Lexus GS 300
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California

Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)

Trust me, this car is in excellent condition no matter how many times you knock my credibility. You'll know once you see the car and the owner.
Bmoney2K4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #25
Alfred
Colonel
 
Alfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335I
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Broomfiled, CO

Posts: 2,777
iTrader: (4)

Ok, I'll buy it. Let's meet up
Alfred is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #26
Bmoney2K4
Captain
 
Drives: 04 Lexus GS 300
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California

Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)

I guess I am dealing with a very immature bunch of people.
Bmoney2K4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #27
sole cal
Black Mamba
 
sole cal's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal 818

Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoney2K4 View Post
I guess I am dealing with a very immature bunch of people.
Is it that hard to post a pic?
__________________
sole cal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #28
Bmoney2K4
Captain
 
Drives: 04 Lexus GS 300
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California

Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)

The car is not in my posession. The owner works in Santa Monica and has told me I can go to his office to get the keys once someone is interested.
Bmoney2K4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 01:00 AM   #29
sole cal
Black Mamba
 
sole cal's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal 818

Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (10)

Its been 11 months.
__________________
sole cal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 01:05 AM   #30
Bmoney2K4
Captain
 
Drives: 04 Lexus GS 300
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California

Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)

Okay, what is your point? Do you want to see it? I am not in this discussion to play games. In the real world, people who are interested in something actually pursue the purchase and don't hassle the person who is trying to help them. No more games.
Bmoney2K4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 01:18 AM   #31
flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
 
flip4335's Avatar
 
Drives: like it's rented
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the wheel

Posts: 1,812
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoney2K4 View Post
Okay, what is your point? Do you want to see it? I am not in this discussion to play games. In the real world, people who are interested in something actually pursue the purchase and don't hassle the person who is trying to help them. No more games.
Whoa...easy, mister.

That is exactly the point. No one goes into a forum without proof that a car does, indeed, exist. You are the one playing games by not showing what prospective customers want to see....a simple picture.

Would you buy something, especially an expensive thing, sight unseen?

You sure are pretty rude to come onto this forum and demand money without showing the goods. So what if it ain't yours. You are doing your buddy no favors by not going over and taking pics of the car you want to sell for him/her and posting them on this site. That would be the first thing to do to successfully sell your product.

Guys are visual animals...they gotta see the goods. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time...how does anyone know this isn't a scam?

What idiot goes on this forum with no pics to prove that there is even a car to begin with, let alone confirm the veracity of the offer?

First rule of selling: Post a picture of what you are selling, just like eBay... otherwise, your attempts to sell your friend's car is an....



EPIC FAIL!
__________________

BMWCCA Member # 414198 Slightly Modded|e90|SGM|6MT|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|Blackline |219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix|AR Catted|Cobb
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
flip4335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #32
Bmoney2K4
Captain
 
Drives: 04 Lexus GS 300
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California

Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)

Okay, okay. I am not demanding any money from the consumer. My time is equally important as a potential buyer. In the sense, there is no need to play games. It is pretty simple and evident that I am willing to sell a car without playing around, but on the flip side, it seems that people are playing games with me and not the other way around.
Bmoney2K4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 01:23 AM   #33
sole cal
Black Mamba
 
sole cal's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal 818

Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip4335 View Post
Whoa...easy, mister.

That is exactly the point. No one goes into a forum without proof that a car does, indeed, exist. You are the one playing games by not showing what prospective customers want to see....a simple picture.

Would you buy something, especially an expensive thing, sight unseen?

You sure are pretty rude to come onto this forum and demand money without showing the goods. So what if it ain't yours. You are doing your buddy no favors by not going over and taking pics of the car you want to sell for him/her and posting them on this site. That would be the first thing to do to successfully sell your product.

Guys are visual animals...they gotta see the goods. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time...how does anyone know this isn't a scam?

What idiot goes on this forum with no pics to prove that there is even a car to begin with, let alone confirm the veracity of the offer?

First rule of selling: Post a picture of what you are selling, just like eBay... otherwise, your attempts to sell your friend's car is an....



EPIC FAIL!
Exactly, OP just PMd me about the situation, I simply told him that it has been for sale for 11 months and he has yet to provide a simple picture. Like you said, people are visual animals, it is nearly impossible to sell any product or for a customer to take a seller seriously if the seller does not provide any pictures of the item.
__________________
sole cal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #34
Bmoney2K4
Captain
 
Drives: 04 Lexus GS 300
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California

Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)

Well, in that case, I will have to arrange a time to take pitcures of the car as this person is very busy.
Bmoney2K4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2010, 09:26 AM   #35
mmm def
Colonel
 
mmm def's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i, 11 S4
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ

Posts: 2,564
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to mmm def
Well then, get to it.
mmm def is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST