E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > 11.7 in the 1/4 mile!!!! New record?

06-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #67
BavarianBullet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Audi S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septro View Post
Maybe for hardcore enthusiasts - but there are a lot dummies driving hi-end and low-end sports cars that don't know their asshole from their elbow. Those are the ones you love to put a beat down on when you toast them.

ahh.. satisfaction
That's one reason I got the E90 335XI. My car is SpkGrph so it's pretty mundane looking even 162 18" wheels.

With the AWD of the XI, I don't even have to rev much it or downshift to smoke people in traffic if necessary.

The other day I smoked an annoying Volvo S60 tailgater when he tried to shoot around me when traffic opened up. The JB3 on map 5 has some really nice light-throttle sweet spots where the turbos pre-spool and if you mash the gas the car just rockets forward (well, if you have AWD anyways...)
Appreciate 0