E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #199
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
well after going down to big motoring world on Saturday i ended up buying a X5 from them as recomended by a post on here, and to be truthful i went there with great concern after reading some of the posts on here, but i would like to say after having going and seeing the place for ourselves i don't understand the negative approach people have got? with all the getting them up the google ranks i mean bit childish really!! i understand some people might of had a bad experience there but we all have them everywhere we go at some point. but i think people for some reason maybe on over kill a bit, maybe other local car dealers etc i dunno.. i mean the place it just huge packed full of beemers and indeed the salesman was very helpful to us, and i for sure would NOT part with my money and buy a car from so called "cowboys" and if it was that bad a garage surely with the credit crunch etc it be gone as at times like these it separates the week from the strong..? all i can say is whoever owns it must be doing something right after seeing his brand spanking new rolls Royce ghost parked up outside his office (nice) I'm more than happy with my x5 therefor no bad reports from me guys
  • 5 posts - all about Big Motoring World.
  • You drive an M6
  • You want an X5
  • You have nothing related to an E9x
  • You deliberately register on an E9x-orientated forum just to comment on Big Motoring World
  • You start off by slating one of your competitors

Oh, and one other thing -

BradleyBaker's real name is actually Gemma Everest.

And you, Gemma, happen to work at Big Motoring World, as I just called to ask to speak to you and your colleague transferred my call to you in "the other building", as she wasn't sure whether you were available or not


Good effort though


The funny thing, Gemma, is that the childish bit is all you employees of Big Motoring World still register on the forum and post false reviews of your own company in order to try and garner a more positive image. Each and every time you do this makes you look even more STUPID and makes me what to "enhance" your Google ranking even more!!

You don't understand the negative feeling towards Big Motoring World? I'll put it very simply - you advertise falsely, claiming to have cars available when they are plainly imaginary, you have absolutely no regard for the effort and cost that potential customers make and endure to come and visit your showroom in the hope of seeing and driving a car that doesn't exist. In the most basic, open terms possible, you lot are CON ARTISTS and I will do everything possible to make sure the BMW-buying public see this and understand your abhorrent business practices.


ps... do you think we're stupid ?
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:06 AM   #200
CraigUK
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: F11 LCI 520D Sport Tourer
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Durham

Posts: 290
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan


Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
well after going down to big motoring world on Saturday i ended up buying a X5 from them as recomended by a post on here, and to be truthful i went there with great concern after reading some of the posts on here, but i would like to say after having going and seeing the place for ourselves i don't understand the negative approach people have got? with all the getting them up the google ranks i mean bit childish really!! i understand some people might of had a bad experience there but we all have them everywhere we go at some point. but i think people for some reason maybe on over kill a bit, maybe other local car dealers etc i dunno.. i mean the place it just huge packed full of beemers and indeed the salesman was very helpful to us, and i for sure would NOT part with my money and buy a car from so called "cowboys" and if it was that bad a garage surely with the credit crunch etc it be gone as at times like these it separates the week from the strong..? all i can say is whoever owns it must be doing something right after seeing his brand spanking new rolls Royce ghost parked up outside his office (nice) I'm more than happy with my x5 therefor no bad reports from me guys
  • 5 posts - all about Big Motoring World.
  • You drive an M6
  • You want an X5
  • You have nothing related to an E9x
  • You deliberately register on an E9x-orientated forum just to comment on Big Motoring World
  • You start off by slating one of your competitors

Oh, and one other thing -

BradleyBaker's real name is actually Gemma Everest.

And you, Gemma, happen to work at Big Motoring World, as I just called to ask to speak to you and your colleague transferred my call to you in "the other building", as she wasn't sure whether you were available or not


Good effort though


The funny thing, Gemma, is that the childish bit is all you employees of Big Motoring World still register on the forum and post false reviews of your own company in order to try and garner a more positive image. Each and every time you do this makes you look even more STUPID and makes me what to "enhance" your Google ranking even more!!

You don't understand the negative feeling towards Big Motoring World? I'll put it very simply - you advertise falsely, claiming to have cars available when they are plainly imaginary, you have absolutely no regard for the effort and cost that potential customers make and endure to come and visit your showroom in the hope of seeing and driving a car that doesn't exist. In the most basic, open terms possible, you lot are CON ARTISTS and I will do everything possible to make sure the BMW-buying public see this and understand your abhorrent business practices.


ps... do you think we're stupid ?


This post will go down in history, it just keeps getting better
CraigUK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #201
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigUK View Post
This post will go down in history, it just keeps getting better
I'm determined to make a total example of them


ps... I edited your post to include the one previous, so that it's as highly visible as possible!!
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #202
rogerxp
Major General
 
rogerxp's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Cheshire

Posts: 5,911
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Just because the owner has a Ghost doesn't necessarily mean he's a fine upstanding citizen; perhaps he's spent most of his time ripping off fine upstanding citizens

Classic post .

Damn, I've gone and forgotten the company name again - can anyone help to remind me??
__________________
Current -: MW E92 M3 Competition Pack / Qashqai+2 Tekna 1.6dci
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
rogerxp is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #203
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,914
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Nice one

PS Is Gemma a transexual then?
__________________
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #204
rogerxp
Major General
 
rogerxp's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Cheshire

Posts: 5,911
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
PS Is Gemma a transexual then?
You're interested all of a sudden Will
__________________
Current -: MW E92 M3 Competition Pack / Qashqai+2 Tekna 1.6dci
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
rogerxp is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #205
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

You know what? I'm going to repost this AGAIN, just to make sure the Google bots register the tags...


Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
well after going down to big motoring world on Saturday i ended up buying a X5 from them as recomended by a post on here, and to be truthful i went there with great concern after reading some of the posts on here, but i would like to say after having going and seeing the place for ourselves i don't understand the negative approach people have got? with all the getting them up the google ranks i mean bit childish really!! i understand some people might of had a bad experience there but we all have them everywhere we go at some point. but i think people for some reason maybe on over kill a bit, maybe other local car dealers etc i dunno.. i mean the place it just huge packed full of beemers and indeed the salesman was very helpful to us, and i for sure would NOT part with my money and buy a car from so called "cowboys" and if it was that bad a garage surely with the credit crunch etc it be gone as at times like these it separates the week from the strong..? all i can say is whoever owns it must be doing something right after seeing his brand spanking new rolls Royce ghost parked up outside his office (nice) I'm more than happy with my x5 therefor no bad reports from me guys
  • 5 posts - all about Big Motoring World.
  • You drive an M6
  • You want an X5
  • You have nothing related to an E9x
  • You deliberately register on an E9x-orientated forum just to comment on Big Motoring World
  • You start off by slating one of your competitors

Oh, and one other thing -

BradleyBaker's real name is actually Gemma Everest.

And you, Gemma, happen to work at Big Motoring World, as I just called to ask to speak to you and your colleague transferred my call to you in "the other building", as she wasn't sure whether you were available or not


Good effort though


The funny thing, Gemma, is that the childish bit is all you employees of Big Motoring World still register on the forum and post false reviews of your own company in order to try and garner a more positive image. Each and every time you do this makes you look even more STUPID and makes me what to "enhance" your Google ranking even more!!

You don't understand the negative feeling towards Big Motoring World? I'll put it very simply - you advertise falsely, claiming to have cars available when they are plainly imaginary, you have absolutely no regard for the effort and cost that potential customers make and endure to come and visit your showroom in the hope of seeing and driving a car that doesn't exist. In the most basic, open terms possible, you lot are CON ARTISTS and I will do everything possible to make sure the BMW-buying public see this and understand your abhorrent business practices.


ps... do you think we're stupid ?
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #206
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

I've stickied the thread again, just to make sure it's seen by as many people as possible...
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #207
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,914
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
You know what? I'm going to repost this AGAIN, just to make sure the Google bots register the tags...




  • 5 posts - all about Big Motoring World.
  • You drive an M6
  • You want an X5
  • You have nothing related to an E9x
  • You deliberately register on an E9x-orientated forum just to comment on Big Motoring World
  • You start off by slating one of your competitors

Oh, and one other thing -

BradleyBaker's real name is actually Gemma Everest.

And you, Gemma, happen to work at Big Motoring World, as I just called to ask to speak to you and your colleague transferred my call to you in "the other building", as she wasn't sure whether you were available or not


Good effort though


The funny thing, Gemma, is that the childish bit is all you employees of Big Motoring World still register on the forum and post false reviews of your own company in order to try and garner a more positive image. Each and every time you do this makes you look even more STUPID and makes me what to "enhance" your Google ranking even more!!

You don't understand the negative feeling towards Big Motoring World? I'll put it very simply - you advertise falsely, claiming to have cars available when they are plainly imaginary, you have absolutely no regard for the effort and cost that potential customers make and endure to come and visit your showroom in the hope of seeing and driving a car that doesn't exist. In the most basic, open terms possible, you lot are CON ARTISTS and I will do everything possible to make sure the BMW-buying public see this and understand your abhorrent business practices.


ps... do you think we're stupid ?
I put forward the proposal that the next E90 Post meet, which will be UK10 should be held at BIG MOTORING WORLD.
__________________
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #208
zltm089
Major General
 
zltm089's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: LONDON

Posts: 7,373
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
I'm up for a meet in front of BIG MOTORING WORLD premises....
__________________

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
zltm089 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #209
CraigUK
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: F11 LCI 520D Sport Tourer
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Durham

Posts: 290
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
I'm determined to make a total example of them


ps... I edited your post to include the one previous, so that it's as highly visible as possible!!
I think that they need to realise that in this modern age of the internet it's just not possible to take people for a ride and expect to get away with it. It would be a more appropriate to admit their shortcomings and do something positive to address them. You never know it may do them a massive favour if they were to change for the better!!!!
CraigUK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 09:29 AM   #210
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Alas, the hot topic of the CON ARTISTS that are Big Motoring World have been widely covered in the following link -

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275155


Please do read it - it is utterly hilarious and stars several Big Motoring World employees writing FALSE REVIEWS and fake comments to try and resurrect their reputation and image.
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #211
Jay_bee
Enlisted Member
 
Jay_bee's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Somewhere between Manchester and Preston

Posts: 38
iTrader: (0)

I hate people like that, they sound like a right bunch of strokers!

Got to say, what a superb thread, and the fact that they themselves have actually lit the fuel to the fire, is absolutely hilarious.

SO... BIG MOTORING WORLD....

...I do look forward to seeing more responses from braindead BradleyBaker (aka Gemma Everest), bmm3csl and lets not forget robsbmw….. PLEASE POST MORE AND GET ALL YOUR CHUMS TO POST TOO… ITS HILARIOUS. You people deserve everything you get, and I sincerely cannot wait for the next round of your ill-conceived yet superbly self-defeating responses..
Jay_bee is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 10:56 AM   #212
beemerbird
Major General
 
beemerbird's Avatar
 
Drives: Merc diesel
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire

Posts: 7,953
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGroup View Post
I dont know what you are all complaining about.....
We are a very competative and customer focused sales team.

We purchase and sell the finest quality used vehicles for sale at the most reasonable prices.

Come down to Kent you wont regret it. Just look for the guys in the sheep-skin jackets and 9 carat gold chains and we'll see if we can strike a deal.

If you want to find the chief salesman look for the guy with the largest sovereign ring and scratching his arse.

BTW that kid was super glued to the seat so there was no need for a seat belt.
Who is this is from 'Ull then lol.

Nice one btw
beemerbird is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #213
xenon
Brigadier General
 
xenon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Coventry

Posts: 4,706
iTrader: (0)

The shady and downright immoral trading practises in which they indulge is available for all to see but what's even more insulting is them thinking they can out-smart enthusiasts on an enthusiasts forum by posting such obvious rubbish. It's a shame that innocent people without the benefit of reading this thread will be ripped off by them.
__________________
Ian
Current: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport, Professional Media, Visibility Pack, Reversing Camera, DAB
Previous: 2011 F10 520d M-Sport, 2008 320i M-Sport Coupe, 2002 325i, 2001 318i valvetronic, 1998 318i, 1996 525i, 1990 Porsche 944S2
xenon is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 12:06 PM   #214
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
The shady and downright immoral trading practises in which they indulge is available for all to see but what's even more insulting is them thinking they can out-smart enthusiasts on an enthusiasts forum by posting such obvious rubbish. It's a shame that innocent people without the benefit of reading this thread will be ripped off by them.
With this in mind, I've taken the liberty of updating a related Pistonheads thread on Big Motoring World - again, the thread talks about their immoral trading practices, so I thought I should rekindle the fire on their behalf.

Please contribute if you can
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #215
bradleybaker
New Member
 
Drives: bmw m6
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ealing

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

okay guys I'm confused? and by far not impressed!!yes i have brought my wife a x5 because as a husband and father of 2 why would i let her drive my m6?? would you? further more do i have to explain my actions? second of all when i joined this so called forum i did not expect my wife's name to be put on all over your website!!!!! and for the idiot who did that you can remove her name at once as that's breaking the law! I'm a doctor I'm sure you wouldn't like me to publish you and your family's privacey all over a forum!!! and then made up the fact that a "gemma everest" works at that garage is talking bull!! transfer you?? to her as well i mean i cant believe a member would make something up to that extent!!! and if she does work there well she kept that quite as we live in ealing in middlesex!!!!! i brought a car and didn't have no complaints so don't target me just because im not in your hate group for this company!! forums are meant to be to discuss our topics not to have our families names avertised across. also yes the picture of the x5 is on the website of theirs as we saved it to our desktop when we went to view it on Saturday and out of the shear meaning of this i put the picture on my page hence sharing with other users! so remove my wife's name from your forum as in this case I'm a genuine buyer and find this totally disgusting!
bradleybaker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #216
bradleybaker
New Member
 
Drives: bmw m6
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ealing

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

also 4front was the first place i went too as i saw a car advertised on there website! then we went to the great trade centre as i live 15min way from it!!
bradleybaker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #217
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
and for the idiot who did that you can remove her name at once as that's breaking the law!
I think you'll find that the only person or company that is close to "breaking a law" is Big Motoring World with their continual false advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
also yes the picture of the x5 is on the website of theirs as we saved it to our desktop when we went to view it on Saturday and out of the shear meaning of this i put the picture on my page hence sharing with other users!
And surprise surprise, that exact X5 you have bought still remains for sale on their website and also verbally as confirmed earlier today on the phone.

Isn't it a wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
and then made up the fact that a "gemma everest" works at that garage is talking bull!! transfer you?? to her as well i mean i cant believe a member would make something up to that extent!!! and if she does work there well she kept that quite as we live in ealing in middlesex!!!!!
That must be the biggest coincidence in the whole wide world then...

Keep lying honey, keep lying.... there's a whole lot more I can add about who you are. You want to accuse me of bullshit?! Be very careful because it's going to blow straight up in your face !!

Incidentally, 99% of people who live in Ealing don't say they live in Middlesex... they say they live in London. But then again, you live in Kent so perhaps not surprised you don't know that



Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
so remove my wife's name from your forum as in this case I'm a genuine buyer and find this totally disgusting!
NO.


ps... nice work in the promotional video
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #218
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,914
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
__________________
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #219
Jay_bee
Enlisted Member
 
Jay_bee's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Somewhere between Manchester and Preston

Posts: 38
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_bee View Post
...I do look forward to seeing more responses from braindead BradleyBaker (aka Gemma Everest), bmm3csl and lets not forget robsbmw….. PLEASE POST MORE AND GET ALL YOUR CHUMS TO POST TOO… ITS HILARIOUS. You people deserve everything you get, and I sincerely cannot wait for the next round of your ill-conceived yet superbly self-defeating responses..
Just to reiterate what I said a little earlier ^^^^

And... you've certainly not disappointed. Awesome

Now... where did I put the popcorn...
Jay_bee is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #220
E902717
Colonel
 
E902717's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: uk

Posts: 2,400
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
okay guys I'm confused? and by far not impressed!!yes i have brought my wife a x5 because as a husband and father of 2 why would i let her drive my m6?? would you? further more do i have to explain my actions? second of all when i joined this so called forum i did not expect my wife's name to be put on all over your website!!!!! and for the idiot who did that you can remove her name at once as that's breaking the law! I'm a doctor I'm sure you wouldn't like me to publish you and your family's privacey all over a forum!!! and then made up the fact that a "gemma everest" works at that garage is talking bull!! transfer you?? to her as well i mean i cant believe a member would make something up to that extent!!! and if she does work there well she kept that quite as we live in ealing in middlesex!!!!! i brought a car and didn't have no complaints so don't target me just because im not in your hate group for this company!! forums are meant to be to discuss our topics not to have our families names avertised across. also yes the picture of the x5 is on the website of theirs as we saved it to our desktop when we went to view it on Saturday and out of the shear meaning of this i put the picture on my page hence sharing with other users! so remove my wife's name from your forum as in this case I'm a genuine buyer and find this totally disgusting!
You ever heard of the phrase 'stop digging'??
__________________
Car: 2011 BMW E91 335D M-Sport
Previous: 2010 BMW E70 X5 3.0D M-Sport - last seen going backwards in a hedge

E902717 is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3 series, big motoring world, bigsy backward, cants proper, cocks, complaints, con, crooks, d'ya like dags?, devious tosspots, false advertising, illiterate, is fur me maa!, kent, liars, motherfu**ers, muppet f*ckers, perrywinkle blue, pikey, really bad at english, sale, scumbags, tell trading standards, thieves, tossers, used bmw, utterbellends, wankers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST