E90Post
 


E92-lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #23
trixman
Major
 
trixman's Avatar
 
Drives: A Rental
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Creepy Crawley

Posts: 1,270
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
I was actually going to close this thread, because it serves no purpose other than to warn people off the abject horrors of Big Motoring World. However now that those two 'members' have joined up, both driving non-E9x cars, both with one post proclaiming the alleged virtues of Big Motoring World (do they think we're all that gullible? ), I am going to leave this thread wide open so that the world can see their sad attempts at 'image rectification' After all, I wouldn't want to be accused of 'covering up' for other people and abusing my moderator privileges

What's funny to me is that had those two not attempted to 'fix' this thread, it would have disappeared into the deepest darkest regions of E90post never to be seen again. The last post was 21st November 2008...!! Seven months ago!! Now, they're going to have to fight to keep it off the front pages of Google !! In fact, I'm going to Sticky the post here too...

Oh, and I also am going to echo RobsBMW sentiments, as I don't ever want to wish misfortune on anyone - "I say good luck to him he has worked hard to achieve his success (edit - on this forum in particular!!!)"
Exactly Tony, let's get it optimised properly... can't imagine what to say, but if people wanted to say words like Big Motoring World, and cars from Big Motoring World, buy cars from Big Motoring World, or Big Motoring World reviews

Or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
Very obvious replies from somebody who works there, the admin will be able to check to posters IP address, I wonder if they are both the same?
Strange how both the posts are close to each other time wise too?
No point, unless you knew the IP address of Big Motoring World, Kent to start with.
trixman is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #24
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixman View Post
Exactly Tony, let's get it optimised properly... can't imagine what to say, but if people wanted to say words like Big Motoring World, and cars from Big Motoring World, buy cars from Big Motoring World, or Big Motoring World reviews

Or something.

What, you mean like Big Motoring World Group, the South's largest independent BMW dealer, second hand used BMW cars for sale, on London Road, Addington, West Malling, Kent ??

That's where they sell cheap BMW cars, or perhaps the cheapest BMW cars in the UK isn't it ? Where apparently, and allegedly obviously, BMW cars from Big Motoring World Group might have gone wrong with reliability issues and poor customer service

I don't know how many reviews of Big Motoring World there are on the Internet. I am sure that some people might see this review on E90post.com and they can make their own minds up about the allegedly poor Customer Service from Big Motoring World, the South's largest independent used BMW specialist.

Still not sure what you mean by Google optimisation though...
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #25
trixman
Major
 
trixman's Avatar
 
Drives: A Rental
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Creepy Crawley

Posts: 1,270
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]


Well if your not sure, optimising for the web to compete with another similar site would involve, firstly checking their site meta and content.

If you were to say, use a company like BIG Motoring World, you'd come across something like BIG Motoring World - second hand used BMW cars for sale in Kent near M25 London and Essex . and their content being "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"

If you wanted to, obviously. I think we would all look forward to hearing their views (and not the views of random single posters) and how they are looking to resolve any issues brought forward by their previous clients in this thread. If it ever gets found of course.

Let's hope they take Synters lead on this with the way they have come forward and took responsibility.
trixman is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #26
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixman View Post


Well if your not sure, optimising for the web to compete with another similar site would involve, firstly checking their site meta and content.

If you were to say, use a company like BIG Motoring World, you'd come across something like BIG Motoring World - second hand used BMW cars for sale in Kent near M25 London and Essex . and their content being "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"

If you wanted to, obviously. I think we would all look forward to hearing their views (and not the views of random single posters) and how they are looking to resolve any issues brought forward by their previous clients in this thread. If it ever gets found of course.

Let's hope they take Synters lead on this with the way they have come forward and took responsibility.
Oh ok, so all that would be required is for someone to do exactly as you have done in quoting "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"

Now I'm understanding...


But yes, on a serious note, how about if BIG Motoring World did come along and join this forum to address some of the issues that people have had in the past? Look at how Darren @ Sytner has taken responsibility and the fact that his dealer network may now be given a second chance? If he hadn't come on here at signed up, there'd be no chance, let alone any notion of a second...!
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #27
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,907
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Does it make any difference how many times it is posted?

"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"


"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"




"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"


"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"




"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"



"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"



"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"


"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"
__________________
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #28
trixman
Major
 
trixman's Avatar
 
Drives: A Rental
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Creepy Crawley

Posts: 1,270
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Oh ok, so all that would be required is for someone to do exactly as you have done in quoting "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"

Now I'm understanding...


But yes, on a serious note, how about if BIG Motoring World did come along and join this forum to address some of the issues that people have had in the past? Look at how Darren @ Sytner has taken responsibility and the fact that his dealer network may now be given a second chance? If he hadn't come on here at signed up, there'd be no chance, let alone any notion of a second...!
Very true... but how on earth will Big Motoring World, the south's largest BMW specialist, ever get to hear about this thread?

What an amazing feat of pro-active online research it would be for them to accidentally find the thread and air their side of the story.
trixman is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixman View Post
Very true... but how on earth will Big Motoring World, the south's largest BMW specialist, ever get to hear about this thread?

What an amazing feat of pro-active online research it would be for them to accidentally find the thread and air their side of the story.
I quite agree... I have no idea how Big Motoring World, the South's largest independent BMW specialist, will ever get to hear about this thread. They are like most other car supermarkets aren't they, except they only deal with BMW cars in their car supermarket and nothing else? I also discovered they do BMW MOT servicing too which must be a good earner for them. I also discovered used 3 Series BMW cars for sale at Big Motoring World Kent, as well as used 5 series BMW cars for sale at Big Motoring World Kent, as well as used M3 BMW cars for sale at Big Motoring World Kent....

By the way, we're on page 2 currently...
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #30
SiKkBaSs
325i'in it
 
SiKkBaSs's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kent

Posts: 4,404
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Bump for lols

Oh it's sticky


"Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4"

Chyeah!
SiKkBaSs is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #31
trixman
Major
 
trixman's Avatar
 
Drives: A Rental
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Creepy Crawley

Posts: 1,270
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
LMAO

So, they do BMW MOT too? As well as used car sales west malling kent?

Amazing. And the fact you can pick up BMW X3 Series at Big Motoring World Kent also. Place does everything. Badly (allegedly)

(please feel free to prove me wrong at any point, Big Motoring World... especially the girl in the aftersales photo... which I'm assuming is completely real and in no way unrepresentative of the calibre of totty in the office whatsoever)
trixman is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #32
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixman View Post
LMAO

So, they do BMW MOT too? As well as used car sales west malling kent?

Amazing. And the fact you can pick up BMW X3 Series at Big Motoring World Kent also. Place does everything. Badly (allegedly)

(please feel free to prove me wrong at any point, Big Motoring World... especially the girl in the aftersales photo... which I'm assuming is completely real and in no way unrepresentative of the calibre of totty in the office whatsoever)
You can also pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent

And I will definitely be heading down there to meet that lovely girl who works in the office. After all, "Big Motoring World Kent the South's Largest Independent Used BMW dealer / car supermarket" wouldn't dare misrepresent the calibre of their staff and the competence of their workforce, would they?



ps... I think I've found the thread of the year so far... my eyes are streaming with tears of laughter...
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #33
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Exclamation Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews

Big Motoring World Group, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, now has third listing on Google UK if you type in Big Motoring World review into the Google search engine

Don't know how that happened...?
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #34
vivekk
THE Viv
 
vivekk's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i SE
Join Date: May 2005
Location: the North, UK

Posts: 4,740
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Review

Remember Tony, if you're going to act neutrally on this matter concerning "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent", then they really should be given a chance to respond.

Viv
__________________
[TiAg ▪ Dakota Black ▪ Active steering ▪ Sports suspension ▪ 162s ▪ Sports seats ▪ Al trim ▪ Bi-Xenons ▪ F&R PDC NavPro ▪ Voice control ▪ Bluetooth ▪ 6CD Logic7]


vivekk is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #35
Oil Burner
Captain
 
Oil Burner's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 330d SE Auto
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wilts

Posts: 614
iTrader: (0)

after a long day in the heat out here in the middle east this thread has just had me rolling around with laughter,

I think we should call the village as there obviously missing their idiot why would we fall for such a blatant attempt to blag

makes me want to go down to Big Motoring World Kent when I get back to the UK just to see how good they are selling Independent Used BMW Cars
Oil Burner is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #36
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk View Post
Remember Tony, if you're going to act neutrally on this matter concerning "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent", then they really should be given a chance to respond.

Viv
I am acting neutrally??!! I'm even trying to attract their attention by helping their Google ratings go up!! In fact, you could even say that I'm trying to advertise the services of Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent"

It would be wrong of me to prevent their services being promoted to the wider audience...

edit - don't any of you non-forum-sponsors get any funny ideas about advertising your products though... I'll whip my willy out and slap you around the face if you break forum rules....!
Big Motoring World - feel free to advertise and post accordingly however... the rules will be bent for you!
2nd edit - actually, I'll borrow Steve's willy... it's bigger
E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #37
pjs
Colonel
 
pjs's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335d
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NORTH

Posts: 2,543
iTrader: (1)

Give them a break, they have a nice looking six page ad in the latest BMW Car Magazine, apparantly over 232 bmws in stock! including not only a Jaguar XJ6 but a RR Phantom for 139,995.
pjs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:29 PM   #38
E92Fan
Moderator
 
E92Fan's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: .

Posts: 5,492
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjs View Post
Give them a break
Um.... hmmm....


No ?

E92Fan is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #39
Hoops
Brigadier General
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Drives: Merc E350 Sport Estate (265)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: TOWIE, Chigwell

Posts: 3,653
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
This is hilarious!!!!! Keep up the good work Tone!!!
__________________
Hoops is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #40
vivekk
THE Viv
 
vivekk's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i SE
Join Date: May 2005
Location: the North, UK

Posts: 4,740
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Talking Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
I am acting neutrally??!! I'm even trying to attract their attention by helping their Google ratings go up!! In fact, you could even say that I'm trying to advertise the services of Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent"

It would be wrong of me to prevent their services being promoted to the wider audience...

edit - don't any of you non-forum-sponsors get any funny ideas about advertising your products though... I'll whip my willy out and slap you around the face if you break forum rules....!
Big Motoring World - feel free to advertise and post accordingly however... the rules will be bent for you!
2nd edit - actually, I'll borrow Steve's willy... it's bigger
So Tony, are you inferring that "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent", are a bunch of 'rule benders"?

Viv
__________________
[TiAg ▪ Dakota Black ▪ Active steering ▪ Sports suspension ▪ 162s ▪ Sports seats ▪ Al trim ▪ Bi-Xenons ▪ F&R PDC NavPro ▪ Voice control ▪ Bluetooth ▪ 6CD Logic7]


vivekk is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #41
vivekk
THE Viv
 
vivekk's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i SE
Join Date: May 2005
Location: the North, UK

Posts: 4,740
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Feel free to link to my sig, should you so wish, & that includes you, "Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4", where you can "pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent".

Viv
__________________
[TiAg ▪ Dakota Black ▪ Active steering ▪ Sports suspension ▪ 162s ▪ Sports seats ▪ Al trim ▪ Bi-Xenons ▪ F&R PDC NavPro ▪ Voice control ▪ Bluetooth ▪ 6CD Logic7]


vivekk is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #42
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,907
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Cracking sig there Viv.
__________________
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #43
trixman
Major
 
trixman's Avatar
 
Drives: A Rental
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Creepy Crawley

Posts: 1,270
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
hahahhaha, I love it! This is too funny.

I wish, from the bottom of my soul, to have this thread on page one for any search referring to Big Motoring World. People should be able to read each side of the story, so we welcome Big Motoring World to respond, after all... there are people that are looking to:

Buy cars from Big Motoring World
Buy used BMW in Kent
Used BMW Kent Big Motoring World
BMW second hand sales Kent
BMW MOT Kent
BMW X3 3 series 5 series X5 X6 Z4 Z3 kent Big Motoring World

Christ, I went off track there... hey ho.
trixman is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2009, 02:37 PM   #44
Carrera RSR
Colonel
 
Carrera RSR's Avatar
 
Drives: E61 M Sport + 924 Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Location: Location:

Posts: 2,938
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Googled - now in third place courtesy of E90post/UK

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Big+Motoring+World+Review

Do you mean these guys

http://www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk/kent_bmw_3_series.asp

Links help with optimisation as well don't they?
Carrera RSR is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3 series, big motoring world, bigsy backward, cants proper, cocks, complaints, con, crooks, d'ya like dags?, devious tosspots, false advertising, illiterate, is fur me maa!, kent, liars, motherfu**ers, muppet f*ckers, perrywinkle blue, pikey, really bad at english, sale, scumbags, tell trading standards, thieves, tossers, used bmw, utterbellends, wankers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST