E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Lease Transfer - e90 Electric Red Manual



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #1
deburn
Private
 
deburn's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 ERed MT for lease transfer
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Lease Transfer - e90 Electric Red Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
This forum is a great source of information and was a tremendous help in pricing my e90. I love driving the car and I am reluctantly giving it up because of a change in my family situation.

The lease is $505 per month, it is 11 months and 11,000 miles into a 36 month / 36,000 mile lease and the buy-out is $21,000. Options are cold weather package and Sirius.

I'm not sure whether I should offer some financial incentive to the lessee and if yes, how much, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I know from searching here and bimmerfest that swapalease is a good site but wanted to float it here and see the reaction.

Thanks!
deburn

__________________
Lease Transfer - Electric Red 2006 325 stick
deburn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #2
IraXI
First Lieutenant
 
IraXI's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335I Coupe
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mass

Posts: 351
iTrader: (0)

$505 for a 325I stick w/ cold weather package and sirius? Daymmmm what dealer did you goto? I pay $500 a month w/ tax for a 27 month lease 12k a year for a 330XI w/ navi, premium, sports, 18's, comfort access, heated seats, and sat radio prep. What dealer did you goto??
__________________
IraXI is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #3
bmwexecutive
Banned
 
bmwexecutive's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Coast

Posts: 2,453
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IraXI
$505 for a 325I stick w/ cold weather package and sirius? Daymmmm what dealer did you goto? I pay $500 a month w/ tax for a 27 month lease 12k a year for a 330XI w/ navi, premium, sports, 18's, comfort access, heated seats, and sat radio prep. What dealer did you goto??
You obviously got a deal most haven't been able to attain. My 330i with the options in my signature is costing me $608/month with tax.
bmwexecutive is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2006, 01:04 AM   #4
Caster
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 06 SG 325i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: LA, Cali

Posts: 598
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Caster
Quote:
Originally Posted by IraXI
$505 for a 325I stick w/ cold weather package and sirius? Daymmmm what dealer did you goto? I pay $500 a month w/ tax for a 27 month lease 12k a year for a 330XI w/ navi, premium, sports, 18's, comfort access, heated seats, and sat radio prep. What dealer did you goto??
But then again how much did you put down? I put nothing down and I'm paying $550 a month (with tax) 0 down, and I have a SG 325i w/ Navi, Premium, Xenons, and Sirius
__________________
Graphite E90 325i / Navigation / Premium / Xenon / LUX White Rings / 15% Tint / Blackline Tail Lights

Caster is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2006, 10:24 PM   #5
IraXI
First Lieutenant
 
IraXI's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335I Coupe
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mass

Posts: 351
iTrader: (0)

i put $1510 toward cap cost reduction.. total out of pocket w/ inception fees was $3201.
__________________
IraXI is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-02-2006, 12:30 PM   #6
deburn
Private
 
deburn's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 ERed MT for lease transfer
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Adding photos

Forgot to post photos.

My total due at signing was about 750.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by IraXI
i put $1510 toward cap cost reduction.. total out of pocket w/ inception fees was $3201.
Attached Images
    
__________________
Lease Transfer - Electric Red 2006 325 stick
deburn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2006, 07:45 AM   #7
deburn
Private
 
deburn's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 ERed MT for lease transfer
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Added $1,000.00 Incentive!

JUst Added $1,000.00 Incentive! You can see my ad on swapalease.com by searcing for SAL ID 287209. Thanks for looking!


Quote:
Originally Posted by deburn
This forum is a great source of information and was a tremendous help in pricing my e90. I love driving the car and I am reluctantly giving it up because of a change in my family situation.

The lease is $505 per month, it is 11 months and 11,000 miles into a 36 month / 36,000 mile lease and the buy-out is $21,000. Options are cold weather package and Sirius.

I'm not sure whether I should offer some financial incentive to the lessee and if yes, how much, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I know from searching here and bimmerfest that swapalease is a good site but wanted to float it here and see the reaction.

Thanks!
deburn
__________________
Lease Transfer - Electric Red 2006 325 stick
deburn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2006, 09:45 AM   #8
NJjustin
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: AW 330i W/Sport
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey

Posts: 351
iTrader: (1)

You might have a hard time tranferring under those terms. Like mentioned some people have gotten a 330 for the same deal. I pay 490/mo 12k 36mo for a 330i /w sport package and automatic with 1200 total at signing.
NJjustin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2006, 01:33 PM   #9
NJjustin
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: AW 330i W/Sport
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey

Posts: 351
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deburn
JUst Added $1,000.00 Incentive! You can see my ad on swapalease.com by searcing for SAL ID 287209. Thanks for looking!



goodluck with the transfer! its a beautiful car . hopefully someone is ineterested!
NJjustin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2006, 01:40 PM   #10
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
 
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

Posts: 10,416
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Guys it depends on when he got the car too. He got it when it first came out and the program was not as good when you got the cars. I got my 330i loaded ( MSRP just shy of 46k) for just inceptions down (about 2000) for 525 including everything with 36M@12k/yr. It depends more on the lease program than the buying price.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
ALPINE6SPD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #11
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
 
MIKEYMIKE's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i 6mt
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,516
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to MIKEYMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by IraXI
$505 for a 325I stick w/ cold weather package and sirius? Daymmmm what dealer did you goto? I pay $500 a month w/ tax for a 27 month lease 12k a year for a 330XI w/ navi, premium, sports, 18's, comfort access, heated seats, and sat radio prep. What dealer did you goto??

Ur sig says 330xi...but u said 325xi...which is it?
MIKEYMIKE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2006, 04:25 PM   #12
mstorch
New Member
 
Drives: BMW 320i SW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Germany

Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

So now when coupe is on the way, everybody selling 4doors?
__________________
330ci e46, 320i e90, X3 2.0d, Z1
mstorch is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2006, 12:06 AM   #13
benzene99
New Member
 
Drives: Mazda
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Missouri

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

I like the 4 doors, and needs a 4 doors car. I think it is a good time to buy the e90 version, the price will drop a little since there will be a newer one coming out soon.
benzene99 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2006, 11:51 PM   #14
rolling18
I AM the 12th. Emom
 
rolling18's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i SG
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: portland, OR

Posts: 1,007
iTrader: (1)

ok so out of all these posts who was ACTUALLY INTRESTED?
none?? then why reply with shudda, couldda wouldda.. that wont help him.
__________________
e92, 335i SG/ Coral. 6m, LSD,
rolling18 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #15
deburn
Private
 
deburn's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 ERed MT for lease transfer
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Good point, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolling18
ok so out of all these posts who was ACTUALLY INTRESTED?
none?? then why reply with shudda, couldda wouldda.. that wont help him.
__________________
Lease Transfer - Electric Red 2006 325 stick
deburn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST