E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Taste of Lexus Oct 7 & 8, Fed Ex Field - DC Metro



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-03-2006, 12:14 PM   #45
aznevoviii
Bimmer n00b
 
aznevoviii's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland

Posts: 629
iTrader: (3)

is ther any spot left!?

and its just an IS350 test out event!?
aznevoviii is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #46
aznevoviii
Bimmer n00b
 
aznevoviii's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland

Posts: 629
iTrader: (3)

October 7th 1pm reserved!!!
aznevoviii is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #47
ase2dais
//Mdicted
 
ase2dais's Avatar
 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

Posts: 9,874
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
your new e90 frens are all going on Sunday at 09:00am
..if you like to join them but cant do it online,
you can pretty much just show up that day and register onsite.
we like to see your 335i
ase2dais is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 03:03 PM   #48
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
aznevovii: Yeah, join us on Sunday 8th at 09:00. Even if they tell you the spots are full, they'll let you in with no fuss, especially at 09:00. And bring your E92

FYI its a full line Lexus ride and drive event, the IS350 will be part of the mix, I am sure. I anticipate the E90, E60 and E66 to be there along with the corresponding Audi and MB counterparts.

Do you know about the big DC metro meet on Sun Oct 22. Details as per my sig...just click away
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #49
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
 
sixspeedsam's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: VA

Posts: 590
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
aznevovii: Yeah, join us on Sunday 8th at 09:00. Even if they tell you the spots are full, they'll let you in with no fuss, especially at 09:00. And bring your E92

FYI its a full line Lexus ride and drive event, the IS350 will be part of the mix, I am sure. I anticipate the E90, E60 and E66 to be there along with the corresponding Audi and MB counterparts.

Do you know about the big DC metro meet on Sun Oct 22. Details as per my sig...just click away
Wait a minute... it doesn't say anything on the Lexus site about the IS350, much less the German marquees in attendence! Am I missing something here?
sixspeedsam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 04:34 PM   #50
bavarian19
General
 
bavarian19's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

Posts: 18,812
iTrader: (23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam
Wait a minute... it doesn't say anything on the Lexus site about the IS350, much less the German marquees in attendence! Am I missing something here?

No IS this year around... Maybe because so many people preferred the 330i
bavarian19 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 05:05 PM   #51
BK
Smiling politely
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Washington DC

Posts: 7,916
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.50]
I don't want to drive a damn RX350 again. AJ nearly spun the thing out last time. Hopefully we'll at least have the LS to drive. Is the LS460 out yet?
__________________


330i | Black Sapphire | Beige + Burl | Sport | Premium | Cold | Nav | CA | Sat prep
BK is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2006, 08:13 PM   #52
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam
Wait a minute... it doesn't say anything on the Lexus site about the IS350, much less the German marquees in attendence! Am I missing something here?
Don't worry, they'll be there...I'll make sure of it

The website mentions "competing marques" and "lineup"...
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2006, 04:07 PM   #53
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
So this is the confirmed DC metro e90post attendees at Taste of Lexus?

1) KL2DC, Sun 09:00
2) sixspeedsam, Sun 09:00
3) FrankoQ, Sun 09:00
4) BK, Sun 09:00
5) Dani, Sun 09:00
6) Ase2dais, Sun 09:00
7) Bavarian19, Sun 09:00
8) Azenevovii, Sun 09:00
9)
10)

To those interested and have not signed up or unable to sign up, join up with us and we'll gate crash together Seriously, they will entertain walk-ins, so don't worry.
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #54
aznevoviii
Bimmer n00b
 
aznevoviii's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland

Posts: 629
iTrader: (3)

do we have caravan!? or just meet up at the fedex field!?
aznevoviii is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 08:37 AM   #55
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznevoviii
do we have caravan!? or just meet up at the fedex field!?
Thinking about a staging area...maybe we can wait at the side of the road (on the fedex stadium loop) at the corner before the Lexus event venue and wait for everyone so that we can roll in together. We want to be able to group park...

On the other hand, as Shim would tell you, it might be an open invitation to a group keying...you never know with these Lexus-driving haters
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 09:01 AM   #56
txusa03
Major General
 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

Posts: 6,567
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
Thinking about a staging area...maybe we can wait at the side of the road (on the fedex stadium loop) at the corner before the Lexus event venue and wait for everyone so that we can roll in together. We want to be able to group park...

On the other hand, as Shim would tell you, it might be an open invitation to a group keying...you never know with these Lexus-driving haters
I never thought about keying...that is just terrible...I was going to come out to the texas taste of lexus but I have second thought when you mentioned keying. During the bmw e92 autox, lots of different ppl with MB, BMW, Mini, Ferrari (I saw one), Nissan, Subaru...I don't think anyone had any problem about what car you show up for the event.
txusa03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 09:09 AM   #57
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
I never thought about keying...that is just terrible...I was going to come out to the texas taste of lexus but I have second thought when you mentioned keying. During the bmw e92 autox, lots of different ppl with MB, BMW, Mini, Ferrari (I saw one), Nissan, Subaru...I don't think anyone had any problem about what car you show up for the event.

I was just jesting...it was a jovial reference to what shimshimhada once said when I proposed a group arrival/parking. Of course there will not be any keying, I'll be roping off the entire E90 section of the lot
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 09:19 AM   #58
thd13
Major
 
thd13's Avatar
 
Drives: A07 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Murrland

Posts: 1,417
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to thd13
I signed up for Saturday 12:00 PM. Anyone else? I'll be ride'n dirty in my Sonota!!!!
__________________
My other ride is your mom.
thd13 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 10:42 AM   #59
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by thd13
I signed up for Saturday 12:00 PM. Anyone else? I'll be ride'n dirty in my Sonota!!!!
Bah Saturday!! ... join the cool crowd on Sunday
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 01:41 PM   #60
BK
Smiling politely
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Washington DC

Posts: 7,916
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.50]
Don't chalk me up as "confirmed" because I still have to work it out with the missus. It's not easy for me to get away on weekends.
__________________


330i | Black Sapphire | Beige + Burl | Sport | Premium | Cold | Nav | CA | Sat prep
BK is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 02:59 PM   #61
bavarian19
General
 
bavarian19's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

Posts: 18,812
iTrader: (23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thd13
I signed up for Saturday 12:00 PM. Anyone else? I'll be ride'n dirty in my Sonota!!!!

Sweet!!! I was vibing when I was without my E90
bavarian19 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 04:15 PM   #62
FrankoQ
Deny everything
 
FrankoQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 11,293
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK
Don't chalk me up as "confirmed" because I still have to work it out with the missus. It's not easy for me to get away on weekends.
I hear you bro.
If you guys don't see me sunday, blame it on the wife.
__________________

I need a drink

FrankoQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 08:26 PM   #63
Dani
Major
 
Dani's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325I Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,022
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Dani
sorry guys. I can't make it after all. I have to go visit my fam in Mass. See you all at the big meet!
__________________
Dani
yes thats me in my avatar
DC Metro, 2006 325i SG
Dani is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 08:30 PM   #64
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,753
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
sorry guys. I can't make it after all. I have to go visit my fam in Mass. See you all at the big meet!
Whaa....

Ok Dani, at least we'll have you for the big meet


List is getting smaller ...

) KL2DC, Sun 09:00 -die hard attendee
2) sixspeedsam, Sun 09:00 - confirmed
3) FrankoQ, Sun 09:00 - 50/50
4) BK, Sun 09:00 - 50/50
5) Dani, Sun 09:00 - can't make it
6) Ase2dais, Sun 09:00 -confirmed
7) Bavarian19, Sun 09:00 - confirmed
8) Azenevovii, Sun 09:00 - maybe
9)
10)
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 08:38 PM   #65
Dani
Major
 
Dani's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325I Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,022
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Dani
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
Whaa....

Ok Dani, at least we'll have you for the big meet


List is getting smaller ...

) KL2DC, Sun 09:00 -die hard attendee
2) sixspeedsam, Sun 09:00 - confirmed
3) FrankoQ, Sun 09:00 - 50/50
4) BK, Sun 09:00 - 50/50
5) Dani, Sun 09:00 - can't make it
6) Ase2dais, Sun 09:00 -confirmed
7) Bavarian19, Sun 09:00 - confirmed
8) Azenevovii, Sun 09:00 - maybe
9)
10)
I wish I didn't have to cancel but it's my dad's 60th birthday so I have to go. I really wanted to do one of these driving events.
__________________
Dani
yes thats me in my avatar
DC Metro, 2006 325i SG
Dani is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2006, 09:10 PM   #66
aznevoviii
Bimmer n00b
 
aznevoviii's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland

Posts: 629
iTrader: (3)

confirmed.
aznevoviii is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST