E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: E90 330xi, 6mt



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-22-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
suey
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

WTB: E90 330xi, 6mt

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I may be purchasing this weekend or the next. However, purchase must be made prior to mid-August.

The vehicle I'm pursuing is an e90 330xi, 6mt, zsp, zpp, zcw, and CA. It has <20k miles and is CPO. Listing is about $29k. Thought I'd throw a WTB to see if there's anything else out there to compare.

I'm flexible with everything, except it must be e90/e92.

Please reply or PM, no preference to me.

suey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
 
illirep's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335xi Msport
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tri-state

Posts: 1,522
iTrader: (30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suey View Post
I may be purchasing this weekend or the next. However, purchase must be made prior to mid-August.

The vehicle I'm pursuing is an e90 330xi, 6mt, zsp, zpp, zcw, and CA. It has <20k miles and is CPO. Listing is about $29k. Thought I'd throw a WTB to see if there's anything else out there to compare.

I'm flexible with everything, except it must be e90/e92.

Please reply or PM, no preference to me.

for that budget, you can find a 335xi if you shop around. good luck and hope you find a car.
__________________
2013 Alpine White / 335xi M-Sport / 3 Pedals
OEM Performance Carbon Trim / Shifter / Ebrake / Pedals
3M Clear Bra
illirep is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
suey
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illirep View Post
for that budget, you can find a 335xi if you shop around. good luck and hope you find a car.
Thanks illrep. It can't be this hard to find a car! Does anyone want to sell me their 328xi?? Take my cash and get a 335!

BUMP
suey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
txusa03
Major General
 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

Posts: 6,567
iTrader: (2)

i think your biggest challenge here is finding a 6MT in the states.
__________________
under construction!
txusa03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
ksm
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: US

Posts: 104
iTrader: (1)

ummm

I still have a CPO e90 330xi (no sport, no 6mt) with ~40k miles, you want more info, then check your email from a few months back when you were supposedly ready to buy as well.
ksm is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
suey
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksm View Post
I still have a CPO e90 330xi (no sport, no 6mt) with ~40k miles, you want more info, then check your email from a few months back when you were supposedly ready to buy as well.
Thanks, ksm. I have been entirely patient with making a buying decision because I'm waiting for the right car. As much as I like your car, I am willing to pay more for a 6MT. So I hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
i think your biggest challenge here is finding a 6MT in the states.
You are right on. Which is why I reverted to E90 330xi instead because there are less than half a dozen E92 328xi 6MT for under $30k listed on Autotrader, Ebay, Yahoo Auto, and cars.com!

However, I did find one. I do have cash available to purchase from someone on E90Post as long as the price is right, or else I'm financing through dealer. Anyone with a E92 328xi 6MT?? Preferably space gray on black? Hit me up asap!!
suey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
micah
Second Lieutenant
 
micah's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 290
iTrader: (1)

Did you see this one? http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272732

Guy might have left the states by now, but I thought this was a good one with all your options.
micah is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
suey
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah View Post
Did you see this one? http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272732

Guy might have left the states by now, but I thought this was a good one with all your options.
Forgot about that thread Micah! Too late though, that vehicle was sold already, just found out

Last edited by suey; 07-25-2009 at 07:56 PM.
suey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST