E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > 2007 328i seatbelt arm?? ejecting.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-31-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
connect.politic.ditto
Private
1
Rep
52
Posts

Drives: 07 328i jet black/cream gutz
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: jerz!

iTrader: (1)

2007 328i seatbelt arm?? ejecting.

MY arm keeps ejecting like a missle when someone sits in the passenger seat. at least once out of every 4 times the arm is activated. anyone else have this problem??

is it covered under the maintenance program? or is there a way to disconnect it thru the fusebox?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
RevC
Lieutenant General
RevC's Avatar
122
Rep
11,773
Posts

Drives: a couple fast toys
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Voorhees+cherry hill,NJ

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by connect.politic.ditto View Post
MY arm keeps ejecting like a missle when someone sits in the passenger seat. at least once out of every 4 times the arm is activated. anyone else have this problem??

is it covered under the maintenance program? or is there a way to disconnect it thru the fusebox?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha, sorry but this sounds hilarious. but i did have this problem, bmw repaired them for me for free when i went in for service last time. my friend calls them the Nazi jabbing arms, lmao.

alot of people want to disconnect it! i really don't mind it, i like the extra 3.5 seconds of free time
__________________
-Rev


SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #3
I335
Brigadier General
I335's Avatar
63
Rep
4,251
Posts

Drives: '08 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New England

iTrader: (11)

Mine does that too, but only when a hot babe is in the passenger seat. Not sure it can be fixed, I think it's just an auto-hormone thing. Maybe when the car gets older it'll lose a bit of it's labido...
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
RevC
Lieutenant General
RevC's Avatar
122
Rep
11,773
Posts

Drives: a couple fast toys
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Voorhees+cherry hill,NJ

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
Mine does that too, but only when a hot babe is in the passenger seat. Not sure it can be fixed, I think it's just an auto-hormone thing. Maybe when the car gets older it'll lose a bit of it's labido...
__________________
-Rev


SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
chuckgg
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
33
Posts

Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi coupe
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

seatbelt ejector

mine does the same thing on both sides. The front part of the ejector separates from the back. if you push them together before clicking the seatbelt it goes back all the way.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2009, 07:48 AM   #6
connect.politic.ditto
Private
1
Rep
52
Posts

Drives: 07 328i jet black/cream gutz
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: jerz!

iTrader: (1)

that had to be the dumbest thing ever put into a coupe! how lazy are you that you cant reach back and grab a belt?


good god!

i had a new chick in the ride on sat and of course it had to embarrass me. the arm flew out and went right into her pocketbook that was sitting on the floor. she thought she had broken it and was like omg! i just shook my head and told her to leave it on the ground i will fix it later.

what a stupid feature!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
Bimmerdriver17
Major
Bimmerdriver17's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,317
Posts

Drives: F10 535i xDrive
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
Mine does that too, but only when a hot babe is in the passenger seat. Not sure it can be fixed, I think it's just an auto-hormone thing. Maybe when the car gets older it'll lose a bit of it's labido...

__________________
2014 F10 535 xDrive Darl Graphite Metallic - Current

2009 E90 335i Sapphire Blk Met- SOLD

2007 E92 6MT Sapphire Blk Met - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
RevC
Lieutenant General
RevC's Avatar
122
Rep
11,773
Posts

Drives: a couple fast toys
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Voorhees+cherry hill,NJ

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by connect.politic.ditto View Post
that had to be the dumbest thing ever put into a coupe! how lazy are you that you cant reach back and grab a belt?


good god!

i had a new chick in the ride on sat and of course it had to embarrass me. the arm flew out and went right into her pocketbook that was sitting on the floor. she thought she had broken it and was like omg! i just shook my head and told her to leave it on the ground i will fix it later.

what a stupid feature!
damn..nazi jabbing arm..
__________________
-Rev


SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST