E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Slammed E9x's Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #89
lonestar22
Ground Clearance?
lonestar22's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
1,427
Posts

 
Drives: 535i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: DFW

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
Many cars on here are lowered for handlings sake, not just to be super uber low to be cool. Many are corner balanced, and run the correct wheel and tire sizing that actually fit the car and help it's looks and make it handle better.
Maybe your opinion is just different in that you want the front 3 inches lower than the rear for that fwd feel you are used to? I'm not sure.

Sorry if I come off being rude, but people mod their cars the way the want to. They don't put on super wide wheels that stick 5 inches past the fenders that tarnish the BMW handling and looks. The evenly drop the car so it has no rake. It's how they see fit they mod their $40k plus automobile.
so 19 inch wheels with the tiny tires are put on for handling sake? lip kits are put on for aerodynamics right?

im pretty sure a slammed e9x looks good, i think the white one pictured before your post looks amazing, and many people would agree.

the reason the most people on this forum dont do it is because they dont own their cars. theyre caught by their balls in a lease and cant do anything to their cars
__________________

Slammed E90. One of the First. Stay Fitted
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #90
BSME90
Captain
Philippines
11
Rep
757
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [4.50]


Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #91
Derek Zoolander
Banned
United_States
37
Rep
1,876
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashua, NH

iTrader: (0)

^ I'm at that height in winter mode... comon.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #92
lE92l
It's not an obsession, It's a passion! IG: le92l
lE92l's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,150
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 SSII/Black Extended
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to lE92l
m-technik love the drop wheels are insane. Perfect Monaco Blue
__________________

IG: le92l KW Sleeve Kit/JL Spoiler & Front Lip/K&N Filter
Borla X-Pipe & ATAK Mufflers/BPMSport Stage 2/Macht Schnell Pulleys
Forgestars F14 19x10et19 275/30/19 19x11et27 295/30/19
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #93
BSME90
Captain
Philippines
11
Rep
757
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
^ I'm at that height in winter mode... comon.
I had it lower but due to downtown roads, I just don't want to bottom out.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #94
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,880
Posts

 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
^ I'm at that height in winter mode... comon.
Dude all you do is bash people on here, ive never even seen 1 picture of your car, and wouldn't be surprised if you never post one because people will rip you up just for being a dick.

And furthermore, a VW stretch on a BMW is treason unless your rocking an old e30. say something nice for once, or post up your car and take your lumps.. geezze...
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #95
jpurvis08
Colonel
jpurvis08's Avatar
31
Rep
2,193
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i Sport, e70 X5 4.8i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas,Texas

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
Dude all you do is bash people on here, ive never even seen 1 picture of your car, and wouldn't be surprised if you never post one because people will rip you up just for being a dick.

And furthermore, a VW stretch on a BMW is treason unless your rocking an old e30. say something nice for once, or post up your car ans take you lumps.. geezze...
thats exactly what i was thinking...lets see some photos of your ride. if your ride doesnt have a "perfect stance" as you call it and your on stock wheels then stop bieng a dick and bashing people who actually have some mods.
__________________

2006 BMW 330i| 19" Iforged Senekas|Eibach|12000k HID Headlights|GP Thunder| Blackline||RD Angel|Custom Quad Exhaust|
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #96
Derek Zoolander
Banned
United_States
37
Rep
1,876
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashua, NH

iTrader: (0)

I have posted my car. It has 5800 miles on it with KW coils, OEM BMW Performance grilles, and M6 winter wheels. I'll post pictures when it's actually modded and the way I want it.
This is a public forum. I'm expressing my opinions, publicly. I give praise where it's deserved, and constructive criticism otherwise. If someone thinks their car is slammed even though it has wheel gap, I'll be sure to correct them.

You hate stretch and claim it's bad/unsafe, yet you put 20" wheels on. That is doing it wrong. There's no such thing as "a VW stretch." Tire stretch is common to all manufacturer's aftermarket communities. I find it humorous that you consider it acceptable on E30s, but nothing else.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #97
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,880
Posts

 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
I have posted my car. It has 5800 miles on it with KW coils, OEM BMW Performance grilles, and M6 winter wheels. I'll post pictures when it's actually modded and the way I want it.
This is a public forum. I'm expressing my opinions, publicly. I give praise where it's deserved, and constructive criticism otherwise.

20" wheels is doing it wrong.
lol So you have an imaginary car, and will post pictures once you find someone elses car on Google that you like?

Naming some parts doesnt count for anything.

P.S. Love my 20's (keep on hating)
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #98
Derek Zoolander
Banned
United_States
37
Rep
1,876
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashua, NH

iTrader: (0)

wat
I just said I have posted it. It's stock besides what I listed. My car is lower than half the ones in here in winter mode and I don't consider it slammed. I just got it.
If you don't like what I have to say, ignore me. No need to get butthurt.
You claim your car to be slammed, but I don't see it posted in here.
I don't have any good pictures since installing the coilovers and it's in winter mode, but if you really wanna see it:
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #99
BSME90
Captain
Philippines
11
Rep
757
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
This is a public forum. I'm expressing my opinions, publicly. I give praise where it's deserved, and constructive criticism otherwise. If someone thinks their car is slammed even though it has wheel gap, I'll be sure to correct them.
I understand that it's a public forum and you like to express your opinions, but you don't have to be a complete ass about it. Please be respectful of other people's rides please. my .02 cents.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #100
Derek Zoolander
Banned
United_States
37
Rep
1,876
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashua, NH

iTrader: (0)

I don't think I have ever once bashed someone car. 90% of the cars on here look great, but I usually just tell them to lower it. Relax and learn to take criticism if you're posting your car for opinions.
I don't want to keep cluttering this thread. (I'm the E90 in foreground of the picture..)
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #101
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,880
Posts

 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
wat
I just said I have posted it. It's stock besides what I listed. My car is lower than half the ones in here in winter mode and I don't consider it slammed. I just got it.
If you don't like what I have to say, ignore me. No need to get butthurt.
You claim your car to be slammed, but I don't see it posted in here.
I don't have any good pictures since installing the coilovers, but if you really wanna see it:
You obviously misunderstood me, I said the VW stretch is treason for BMW's, with the exception of the e30 or so, which would imply that on anything else, its fine. Hell it even looks good on some cars, but not a new BMW.

So which of the 10 cars in this pic is yours?

And Im pretty low dude, ill even take a nice new picture right now for you, 1 second.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #102
Reggie@MWDesign
Reggie@MWDesign's Avatar
Canada
36
Rep
1,532
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 3Twenty8xi
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 403 Canada

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2007 E92 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
I don't think I have ever once bashed someone car. 90% of the cars on here look great, but I usually just tell them to lower it. Relax and learn to take criticism if you're posting your car for opinions.
I don't want to keep cluttering this thread. (I'm the E90 in foreground of the picture..)
I dont think this thread asked for opinions,
it was more just to see what the forum has to offer when
people want to see how our cars looked lowered more than most people.

wheres your car....
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #103
jpurvis08
Colonel
jpurvis08's Avatar
31
Rep
2,193
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i Sport, e70 X5 4.8i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas,Texas

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
You obviously misunderstood me, I said the VW stretch is treason for BMW's, with the exception of the e30 or so, which would imply that on anything else, its fine. Hell it even looks good on some cars, but not a new BMW.

So which of the 10 cars in this pic is yours?

And Im pretty low dude, ill even take a nice new picture right now for you, 1 second.
the one in the front with the m6 reps is his.
__________________

2006 BMW 330i| 19" Iforged Senekas|Eibach|12000k HID Headlights|GP Thunder| Blackline||RD Angel|Custom Quad Exhaust|
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:57 PM   #104
ctgazer
Major General
ctgazer's Avatar
Canada
172
Rep
7,952
Posts

 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
IBTL
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 05:12 PM   #105
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
lopealle's Avatar
Zimbabwe
65
Rep
2,245
Posts

 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctgazer View Post
IBTL
i agree this is getting good
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #106
Hedges
Major General
Hedges's Avatar
61
Rep
5,180
Posts

 
Drives: 12 C63 AMG
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (8)

Hurry and post some pics to save this thread!!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #107
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,880
Posts

 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

iTrader: (18)

Here is a pic of my buddies phone, his is better then mine.

Dropped on Eibach sportlines, vossen VVS 078's 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear.
Other mods too, BMS, MD, Carbon Delete, DIY Dinan intake...blah blah



And yes I left it big so you can get a good look.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #108
ctgazer
Major General
ctgazer's Avatar
Canada
172
Rep
7,952
Posts

 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
Here is a pic of my buddies phone, his is better then mine.

Dropped on Eibach sportlines, vossen VVS 078's 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear.
Other mods too, BMS, MD, Carbon Delete, DIY Dinan intake...blah blah



And yes I left it big so you can get a good look.
whats that thing in the middle of your driveway? looks like a cookie wrapped up..im kinda hungry
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #109
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,880
Posts

 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctgazer View Post
whats that thing in the middle of your driveway? looks like a cookie wrapped up..im kinda hungry
The blue thing? its a road bump lol

this is behind my work in a industrial area
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #110
ctgazer
Major General
ctgazer's Avatar
Canada
172
Rep
7,952
Posts

 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
The blue thing? its a road bump lol

this is behind my work in a industrial area
oh damn..hahahaha
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST