E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Patrick BMW in IL



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-30-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
Ryan.M
Major
24
Rep
1,030
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Patrick BMW in IL

Just wanted to let everyone know that Patrick BMW is the best place in IL for service! They have been so helpful
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2005, 04:18 PM   #2
needashower
Private First Class
needashower's Avatar
2
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: 2003 Saab 9-3 Arc
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

I have heard that Knauz has excellent service. Have not heard anything good about Patrick. I hear that Elmhurst BMW is good as well.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2005, 03:23 AM   #3
aranjha
Private
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Anyone heard anything about Motorwerks? I'm thinking of doing service there sometime.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
Ryan.M
Major
24
Rep
1,030
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

I you are in the market for a new E90 or you want to get on the list for the E92 335 go see Chris Lima @ Patrick BMW. Tell him Ryan from Eisenhaus sent you. He a great guy really easy going. No pressure at all
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
Luongo
First Lieutenant
Luongo's Avatar
Canada
8
Rep
382
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 428i M SPORT 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago, Illinois

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranjha
Anyone heard anything about Motorwerks? I'm thinking of doing service there sometime.
Motorwerks have perhaps the worst service department in the northwest suburbs. After you pull into the service area, they'll just let you wait there forever while they sit inside their little room chatting away on their phones. The Infiniti service guys are generally nice, but the BMW guys are not.

I took my car in for a break-in oil change (paid out of my own pocket), they took the car from me and then went to a freaking lunch break for over an hour. I was their with a cranky toddler for over 2 hours to get a freaking oil change. To top it off, they left a freaking dent on the rear bumper of my car by parking another car right up against my car... Of course, I notice this AFTER I got home and they wouldn't do anything about it.

Take your car to Patrick BMW for service. Avoid Motorwerks service department like the black plague. I'm speaking from my personal experience.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #6
Ryan.M
Major
24
Rep
1,030
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luongo
Motorwerks have perhaps the worst service department in the northwest suburbs. After you pull into the service area, they'll just let you wait there forever while they sit inside their little room chatting away on their phones. The Infiniti service guys are generally nice, but the BMW guys are not.

I took my car in for a break-in oil change (paid out of my own pocket), they took the car from me and then went to a freaking lunch break for over an hour. I was their with a cranky toddler for over 2 hours to get a freaking oil change. To top it off, they left a freaking dent on the rear bumper of my car by parking another car right up against my car... Of course, I notice this AFTER I got home and they wouldn't do anything about it.

Take your car to Patrick BMW for service. Avoid Motorwerks service department like the black plague. I'm speaking from my personal experience.

Who is your SA at Patrick?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2006, 09:01 AM   #7
horatiub
Banned
horatiub's Avatar
12
Rep
269
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

I don't know about Patrick, but I had great customer service at Motorwerks in Barrington. I saw that somebody went through a bad experience with them, but I was always pleased. I've been there several times and everything was quick and professional.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 12:18 AM   #8
ages944
Captain
ages944's Avatar
Poland
41
Rep
990
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago 'burbs

iTrader: (0)

The service dept at Bill Jacobs in Naperville has been very good every time I've been there in the past.
__________________
BMW : Sine qua non

Mods: Blacklines | Rear Seat Power Outlets | Rear Fog Lights | Ashtray Garage Door Opener
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 02:57 PM   #9
BenMW
Major
BenMW's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,394
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dallas + Chicago(Lake Forest)

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 330i coupe  [0.00]
2002 325ci  [0.00]
Patrick charged $130 Dollars for 10 minutes of work. Because they said its their minium they can Charge. Im not pleased. I think that is ridiculous and the car was bought at their dealership.
__________________
Retired: e46 cabrio, E36 Cabrio, 02' 525i, 325Ci 02'
Style 189 335i sport Wheels for sale PM Me
BIG CHANGES COMING SOON- Can anyone help me make a sig pic?

Last edited by BenMW; 09-08-2006 at 02:56 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2006, 12:13 AM   #10
Lost Rider
Captain
Lost Rider's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
805
Posts

 
Drives: R NineT, X1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [4.75]
My experience at Patrick excellent . Highly recommended.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2006, 07:32 AM   #11
Ryan.M
Major
24
Rep
1,030
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
My experience at Patrick excellent . Highly recommended.
What's up Joe. It would be cool if you could make it to our track event http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26719 Are you still on tour?
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #12
thedean786
A Herald of Doom
thedean786's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
231
Posts

 
Drives: A Fancy Car
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

I've purchased BMW's from both Patrick and Motorwerks and would say that that SA's at Motorwerks are much more courteous than at Patrick but the service at Patrick is alot better than Motorwerks. I guess it all depends on what is important to you.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2006, 02:00 PM   #13
Ryan.M
Major
24
Rep
1,030
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedean786
I've purchased BMW's from both Patrick and Motorwerks and would say that that SA's at Motorwerks are much more courteous than at Patrick but the service at Patrick is alot better than Motorwerks. I guess it all depends on what is important to you.
Sorry to hear that.

Next time you go to Patrick BMW see SA Mark and tell him Ryan@Eisenhaus sent you. He will take good care of you.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST