E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Who would win in street fight ????



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-14-2006, 04:21 PM   #23
LH1
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: x
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: PA

Posts: 201
iTrader: (0)

Seagal all day long.
LH1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #24
MTL-E90
New Member
 
Drives: Titanium E90 325i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal

Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

...

Or you guys can stop focusing on hollywood heros who look good in choreographed fight scenes.

here are two of my top fighters in my books...

Ramon Dekkers: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=ramon+dekker

Pramuk: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82185&q=pramuk
MTL-E90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 04:43 PM   #25
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,840
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-E90
Or you guys can stop focusing on hollywood heros who look good in choreographed fight scenes.

here are two of my top fighters in my books...

Ramon Dekkers: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=ramon+dekker

Pramuk: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82185&q=pramuk
A lot of people say Bruce Lee was the founder of MMA.

CroCop and Wanderlei Silva are my favorite modern fighters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...919319&q=mirko

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ilva+highlight
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 06:30 PM   #26
MTL-E90
New Member
 
Drives: Titanium E90 325i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal

Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
A lot of people say Bruce Lee was the founder of MMA.

CroCop and Wanderlei Silva are my favorite modern fighters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...919319&q=mirko

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ilva+highlight
Yeah I really enjoy those two MMA fighters also , did you see crocop's KO kick over Silva lastweek??? It was quite the fight!

I also cant count out Chuck Liddell! Silva and liddel should have a squeduled fight coming up soon in the UFC.

I agree that Bruce Lee was the founder of MMA but I'd be interested how he would do in todays MMA competitions. I'm sure he would perform well in his weight category of 145-155 LBS but i doubt he would be able to compete with the heavy hitters who are so well rounded on their feet and with there awsome ground game.
MTL-E90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 07:52 PM   #27
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,840
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-E90
Yeah I really enjoy those two MMA fighters also , did you see crocop's KO kick over Silva lastweek??? It was quite the fight!

I also cant count out Chuck Liddell! Silva and liddel should have a squeduled fight coming up soon in the UFC.

I agree that Bruce Lee was the founder of MMA but I'd be interested how he would do in todays MMA competitions. I'm sure he would perform well in his weight category of 145-155 LBS but i doubt he would be able to compete with the heavy hitters who are so well rounded on their feet and with there awsome ground game.
Chuck Liddell is awesome too. I can't wait for the SilvaLiddell match. I want Silva to win though.

I'm sure if Bruce Lee were alive today, he would have owned in his weight-class.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 08:20 PM   #28
pawarrant
SECDEF
 
pawarrant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Posts: 759
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearcraft
you are missing chuck norris and jack from 24.
Yea Jack Bower would kick all of their asses! BTW who is that in #6 Kim Jung Il?
__________________
2013 328xi Melbourne Red Metallic/Black Dakota Leather/Red Highlights Anthracite Wood Trim
Retired:2009 328ixi Sedan Montego Blue Metallic/Saddle Brown Dakota Leather Aluminum Trim
Retired: 2006 325xi Monaco Blue Metallic/Gray Dakota Leather Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

pawarrant is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #29
dlg
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: jersey

Posts: 277
iTrader: (0)

Arnold
dlg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 10:11 PM   #30
knight
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: aw 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: houston

Posts: 235
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to knight
a tie between bruce lee and tony jaa.
knight is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 10:13 PM   #31
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,840
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight
a tie between bruce lee and tony jaa.
lol Tony Jaa
Here's his martial arts experience:
Born in Surin Province, northeastern Thailand, Jaa grew up in a rural area and watched films by Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li at temple fairs. While doing chores or playing with friends, he would imitate the martial arts moves he had seen in the films. He would practice in his father's rice paddy or, when bathing the family's elephants, he would somersault off their backs into the river.

shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 10:16 PM   #32
Gearcraft
misadventurer
 
Gearcraft's Avatar
 
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: candied island

Posts: 708
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
Yea Jack Bower would kick all of their asses! BTW who is that in #6 Kim Jung Il?
lol. thats sammo hung. very witty guy whenever he appears in jackie chan's movies.
__________________
325i I SP
Gearcraft is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 10:19 PM   #33
knight
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: aw 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: houston

Posts: 235
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
lol Tony Jaa
Here's his martial arts experience:
Born in Surin Province, northeastern Thailand, Jaa grew up in a rural area and watched films by Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li at temple fairs. While doing chores or playing with friends, he would imitate the martial arts moves he had seen in the films. He would practice in his father's rice paddy or, when bathing the family's elephants, he would somersault off their backs into the river.

my friend, nice wikipedia entry, but did you scroll down a little more?

"Panom Yeerum is skilled in Muay Thai, Muay Boran, Aikido, Pencak Silat, Capoeira, Wushu, Krabi Krabong and Taekwondo"
knight is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 10:56 PM   #34
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
 
canucklion's Avatar
 
Drives: circles around you
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 10,454
iTrader: (9)

I say Britney spears would win, she's a pretty scrappy trailer trash yeeeeeee hawwwwww
__________________
canucklion is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2006, 11:00 PM   #35
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,840
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight
my friend, nice wikipedia entry, but did you scroll down a little more?

"Panom Yeerum is skilled in Muay Thai, Muay Boran, Aikido, Pencak Silat, Capoeira, Wushu, Krabi Krabong and Taekwondo"
Whoops. It was so short that I missed it.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 12:02 AM   #36
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)



NaTuReB0Y!
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 12:04 AM   #37
Collanrf
Major
 
Collanrf's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i, Alpine White M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Diego

Posts: 1,101
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Collanrf Send a message via Yahoo to Collanrf
Nice Avatar you got there kevin.
__________________
/// 2011 E90 335i M SPORT, ALPINE WHITE/// STEPTRONIC /// ZENON HEADLIGHTS/// 35% TINTS ALL AROUND /// 19 INCH BBS LM REPS ///BLACKED OUT ROUNDELS /// BLACK OUT GRILLS/// ACS ROOF SPOILER /// M3 REAR SPOILER /// LTMW INSTALLED (VOLLKOMMEN) M SPORT FRONT LIP /// BMS INTAKE///
Collanrf is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 02:31 AM   #38
BMW_E90
Major
 
BMW_E90's Avatar
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: California

Posts: 1,035
iTrader: (11)

ong bakk! i donno if thats how you spell it, but did u know that on his movies he doesnt use wires! he actually does all that stunt all on his own!
__________________
BMW_E90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 07:44 AM   #39
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
 
MrSilver's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York

Posts: 1,131
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrSilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethirtynine
Zhang Ziyi

Who is he?
__________________

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
MrSilver is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 12:10 PM   #40
knight
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: aw 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: houston

Posts: 235
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSilver
Who is he?
you mean, who is SHE

Name:  zhang-ziyi-1b.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  Zhangziyi_008b.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  29.6 KB

she was in crouching tiger, hidden dragon, rush hour 2, memoirs of a geisha...
knight is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 12:22 PM   #41
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
 
MrSilver's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York

Posts: 1,131
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrSilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight
you mean, who is SHE

Attachment 39000

Attachment 39001

she was in crouching tiger, hidden dragon, rush hour 2, memoirs of a geisha...
I'd like to meet her in a street fight.
__________________

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
MrSilver is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 12:38 PM   #42
ShinBalNom
Captain
 
ShinBalNom's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 330i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So. CAL

Posts: 669
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestleSBA
OMG now that is f-ing hilarious!

Oh and if I had to pick it would be Bruce Lee.
LOL... I think he'll win.
ShinBalNom is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 02:13 PM   #43
FLIP954RR
B.A. BARACUS
 
FLIP954RR's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330xi
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC,NY

Posts: 140
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to FLIP954RR
Bruce Lee got my vote
__________________
Hey Baby, you remind me of a famous star--A Monstar!!
FLIP954RR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #44
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
 
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Jose

Posts: 375
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Victor.L3IchibanM3 Send a message via Yahoo to Victor.L3IchibanM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSilver
I'd like to meet her in a street fight.

She's too skinny no tit or azz
Victor.L3IchibanM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST