E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Official WI Chat and Meet Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #485
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
 
Darkcyd_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 1,583
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to Darkcyd_Turbo Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcyd_Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 View Post
Yea maybe but 300 is hard to swallow. I'd know it'd be good to see for boost leaks and it'd give me more insight on how the car is running. But mostly I just want something new for the car and since wheels cost too much and this guy has a holiday sale going that's why I'm thinking of it.
trust me, the boost guage for me is where it went all went downhill lol...i bought the car in april and the mod list started with a uuc axle back exhaust, then my boost guage, then the stett cp w. tial bov, then it was the jb3, then the ams fmic, then the McKinney occ, swapped out my walnut trim with the grey poplar, then winter wheels/tires - front aero lip - matte black grills - clear reflectors all in one shot, and I'd have dp's and meth already if I knew that my dealer wouldn't throw a shtt fit about it . I promised the mrs I would stop for a little while though. which i am, all i really want is the bentley manual and thats relatively cheap.
Darkcyd_Turbo is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #486
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
happy birthday cupcake
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #487
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcyd_Turbo View Post
trust me, the boost guage for me is where it went all went downhill lol...i bought the car in april and the mod list started with a uuc axle back exhaust, then my boost guage, then the stett cp w. tial bov, then it was the jb3, then the ams fmic, then the McKinney occ, swapped out my walnut trim with the grey poplar, then winter wheels/tires - front aero lip - matte black grills - clear reflectors all in one shot, and I'd have dp's and meth already if I knew that my dealer wouldn't throw a shtt fit about it . I promised the mrs I would stop for a little while though. which i am, all i really want is the bentley manual and thats relatively cheap.
i was suppose to span it out over a couple months/years 5 weeks later my car was done
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #488
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
happy birthday cupcake
sams got a SN here? sweet now i can stop stalking her on FB
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #489
kyleb350
Brigadier General
 
kyleb350's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: LoMbard, IL

Posts: 4,156
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
happy birthday cupcake
thanks
kyleb350 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 12:53 PM   #490
chad57
Private First Class
 
chad57's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 123
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chad57 Send a message via Yahoo to chad57
Hey guys!

Does anybody have a scanner that can detect and delete the shadow faults? Im switching out my car for a new one this weekend and I wanted to make sure it was all good. I tried calling Adams BMW over kinda by Stoughton and he had no idea what a shadow fault was. Thanks!

Btw, i will pay since i know it takes up a slot on the scanner.
__________________

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.
chad57 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #491
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
 
Darkcyd_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 1,583
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to Darkcyd_Turbo Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcyd_Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
happy birthday cupcake
thanks!
Darkcyd_Turbo is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #492
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
 
Darkcyd_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 1,583
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to Darkcyd_Turbo Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcyd_Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad57 View Post
Hey guys!

Does anybody have a scanner that can detect and delete the shadow faults? Im switching out my car for a new one this weekend and I wanted to make sure it was all good. I tried calling Adams BMW over kinda by Stoughton and he had no idea what a shadow fault was. Thanks!

Btw, i will pay since i know it takes up a slot on the scanner.
I have a BT tool but i feel bad selling a spot for just a single time use, you'd make better use of it on the new car....how much do you want to pay and I'll think it over.
Darkcyd_Turbo is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #493
chad57
Private First Class
 
chad57's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 123
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chad57 Send a message via Yahoo to chad57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcyd_Turbo View Post
I have a BT tool but i feel bad selling a spot for just a single time use, you'd make better use of it on the new car....how much do you want to pay and I'll think it over.
i can pay like 75$ since thats about the third of the cost and you only get 3 slots. I dont feel too bad spending that because if i do have a shadow fault the dealership could really screw me. That would be really awesome if you would have time to do that at some point today or tomorrow!!

I agree tho, it is a shame to have to do it just once on the car because it would be sweet to have access with the new one.
__________________

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.
chad57 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #494
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
 
Darkcyd_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 1,583
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to Darkcyd_Turbo Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcyd_Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad57 View Post
i can pay like 75$ since thats about the third of the cost and you only get 3 slots. I dont feel too bad spending that because if i do have a shadow fault the dealership could really screw me. That would be really awesome if you would have time to do that at some point today or tomorrow!!

I agree tho, it is a shame to have to do it just once on the car because it would be sweet to have access with the new one.
PM your cell...I'll text you when I get motivated.
Darkcyd_Turbo is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #495
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
what are you getting now Josh?
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #496
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
 
Darkcyd_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 1,583
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to Darkcyd_Turbo Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcyd_Turbo
Wait, that Adam's place call themselves a BMW service center yet they know nothing about the DME on the car...
Darkcyd_Turbo is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #497
chad57
Private First Class
 
chad57's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 123
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chad57 Send a message via Yahoo to chad57
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
what are you getting now Josh?
Im getting an 09 335i. Its space grey with black interior, sport, premium, cold, sensors, ipod, etc. $550/mo no money down!! woo!
__________________

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.
chad57 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #498
chad57
Private First Class
 
chad57's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 123
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chad57 Send a message via Yahoo to chad57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcyd_Turbo View Post
Wait, that Adam's place call themselves a BMW service center yet they know nothing about the DME on the car...
Yea, you would think someone who runs a service center would know MORE about the car than I do...
__________________

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.
chad57 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #499
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad57 View Post
Im getting an 09 335i. Its space grey with black interior, sport, premium, cold, sensors, ipod, etc. $550/mo no money down!! woo!
damn how'd you hook that up?
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #500
chad57
Private First Class
 
chad57's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 123
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chad57 Send a message via Yahoo to chad57
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
damn how'd you hook that up?
well, they are offering all kinds of money off for the holidays, its a former BMW exec car so it has a couple thousand miles on it, and it had a disclosure. For some reason the door and quarter panel needed repainting but it will look and drive just like a brand new bimmer.

Every month bmw dealerships can bid on a lineup of bmw exec cars that end up being cheaper than the sticker because they are "used". Used meaning like a few thousand miles. when there is a disclosure they auction for even cheaper. Add that with all the credits and discounts and what not and it is very cheap. technically it is still considered new tho because the car was never titled so you get the benefit of buying a "new" car. (Insurance, bmw assist for 2 years, etc.)

Its pretty much the same as my last car, got a crazy deal on that too.
__________________

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.
chad57 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #501
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad57 View Post
well, they are offering all kinds of money off for the holidays, its a former BMW exec car so it has a couple thousand miles on it, and it had a disclosure. For some reason the door and quarter panel needed repainting but it will look and drive just like a brand new bimmer.

Every month bmw dealerships can bid on a lineup of bmw exec cars that end up being cheaper than the sticker because they are "used". Used meaning like a few thousand miles. when there is a disclosure they auction for even cheaper. Add that with all the credits and discounts and what not and it is very cheap. technically it is still considered new tho because the car was never titled so you get the benefit of buying a "new" car. (Insurance, bmw assist for 2 years, etc.)

Its pretty much the same as my last car, got a crazy deal on that too.
you've gotta help me find one of these when I start looking this spring/summer.
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #502
chad57
Private First Class
 
chad57's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 123
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chad57 Send a message via Yahoo to chad57
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
you've gotta help me find one of these when I start looking this spring/summer.
No prob man! youve got my cell, and if you dont anymore just PM me.
__________________

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.
chad57 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 10:38 PM   #503
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
Now that's jazzy info
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2009, 12:17 AM   #504
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
t'is isn't it?
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #505
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
Tis is
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #506
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
 
Darkcyd_Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 1,583
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to Darkcyd_Turbo Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcyd_Turbo
Anyone with a chip burner?
Darkcyd_Turbo is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST