E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Installer needed for DP and O2 Sim

10-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #45
Craig@SupremePower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: '12 Dodge Durango R/T

Scott my only point was i pm'ed you in regards to how it read and you explained you didn't intend it that way yet replied with another post yet again carrying on with the REAL mechanic shiet... if it were me i'd simply have edited my post to not stress REAL and the issue was done but apparently there's an axe to grind here! No need for drama here and the mud slinging was pointless you as a moderator should know that!
      10-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #46
ar design

Drives: 04 M3

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ar design
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
Since ur assuming you know who a "real" mechanic and "fake" mechanic is and it seems like you know what Kevin (tech who does mechanical installs for us) has done for a living for the past 12+ years... why don't u tell us?
Bump for Kevin - he has done a bunch of installs for us, no complaints!
      10-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #47
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator

Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
Scott my only point was i pm'ed you in regards to how it read and you explained you didn't intend it that way yet replied with another post yet again carrying on with the REAL mechanic shiet... if it were me i'd simply have edited my post to not stress REAL and the issue was done but apparently there's an axe to grind here! No need for drama here and the mud slinging was pointless you as a moderator should know that!
Read the post above Craig. Straight from the guy himself.

And why should I edit my post, when there is nothing wrong to begin with? And it's not mud slinging when Kev asked me what I wanted to say. I didn't want to say anything. But hey, since he asked, who am I to deny his request?

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Bimmer335i07 is offline   United_States
      10-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #48
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateendz View Post
my coilovers were not installed properly according to the dealer. some box is flapping open and close on wide turns and some wires need to be re-situated because they are causing the box to open and close...other than that im taking my m3 parts off cause they are causing me more grief than help and im getting my endlinks and an alignment. also dealer was saying that someone with a saw ripped my boots because they are too fine of a cut on the boots to be ripped like that...they showed me the saw marks...not saying you did it, but you were the last person underneath that part of my car...no sweat tho...i have replacements
i would like to know what part of the coilovers werent intalled properly, i dont listen to the dealer, they also told you they were installing m3 spec bolts to help cuz of the m3 arms, yet its the same exact part number for m3 and 335 bolts.

as i told you before, the only two cases of ripped rear boots were the only two guys with hotckis sways, you and one other guy, i didnt install the other guys sway bars, so like i said it may be related to that, you seen in there when we were raising up your car in alex's driveway before you took it, also had it at the dealer a day or two later, and the boots were never brought up.

as far as a box, i would def love to know what that is, i dont know of any box anywhere near the suspension. i have made every attempt to make your car perfect, how many times did i tighten those end links? and tell you you needed spacers cuz your rim and tire were rubbing your coilover, did the rubbing cause damage? who knows.
Kevin@AKMotorwerk is offline   United_States
      10-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #49
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
thanks andrew
      10-16-2009, 10:32 AM   #50
ultimateendz
Vengeance is mine, I shall repay

Drives: X3, CTS-V coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
I agree...Kev is def handy with these cars...i mean considering he did ALL my stuff at one time im not gonna beast on him...i was kinda pushin him to get it done faster and faster anyway...just gonna try my hand at someone else this time is all...
      10-16-2009, 10:32 AM   #51
Bimmer335i07

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Craig, Kev asked and I answered.

It seems like the only ones that had a problem with my comment are you, Alex and Kev. I wonder why? Again, re-read my post. Please... before you post anything else up. If you read too much into it, then that's you. NOWHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYONE. OR THAT ANYONE ELSE WAS NOT A REAL MECHANIC. ALL MY POST HAVE NOT BEEN NEGATIVE.

If you have a problem with me, then you have my #. If not, then end of story. I'm sick of you guys accusing me of shit, when there were no bad intentions in the first place. It's not my fault, you guys read it differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLik View Post
agreed.
Thank you!

Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

10-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #52
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:

And why should I edit my post, when there is nothing wrong to begin with? And it's not mud slinging when Kev asked me what I wanted to say. I didn't want to say anything. But hey, since he asked, who am I to deny his request?
hey i appreciate you not denying my request, i have nothing to hide, the things you bought up didnt prove anything was installed wrong, so it really meant nothing to me at all, i have zero problem with dan or anyone else, i was honest with him about everything, thats why i didnt install the lsd, i didnt feel it was going to be trouble free because of the way it was made. i could have grinded and shoved it in there to make some money if i was a scum bag
      10-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #53
ultimateendz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
i would like to know what part of the coilovers werent intalled properly, i dont listen to the dealer, they also told you they were installing m3 spec bolts to help cuz of the m3 arms, yet its the same exact part number for m3 and 335 bolts.

as i told you before, the only two cases of ripped rear boots were the only two guys with hotckis sways, you and one other guy, i didnt install the other guys sway bars, so like i said it may be related to that, you seen in there when we were raising up your car in alex's driveway before you took it, also had it at the dealer a day or two later, and the boots were never brought up.

as far as a box, i would def love to know what that is, i dont know of any box anywhere near the suspension. i have made every attempt to make your car perfect, how many times did i tighten those end links? and tell you you needed spacers cuz your rim and tire were rubbing your coilover, did the rubbing cause damage? who knows.

yea...i got spacers on...its def that little gray box on the passenger front side....when the tech put it on the lift he turned the wheel which made the wires pop open the box...i saw it happen...and as far as the boots go, i have no evidence you did anything wrong...jus tellin u what the dealer told me bro...im getting them replaced so no big deal...
      10-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #54
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
I agree...Kev is def handy with these cars...i mean considering he did ALL my stuff at one time im not gonna beast on him...i was kinda pushin him to get it done faster and faster anyway...just gonna try my hand at someone else this time is all...
i appreciate the words, and have no hard feelings at all, if matt can make the lsd work, im happy for you, i didnt because in my opinion, making it fit would have put the reliability of the car in jeapordy, if matt can figure it out, i congradulate him completly. just as i did on the xi down pipes
      10-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #55
Bimmer335i07

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
yea its possible, still a dick comment to make with the REAL mechanic thing no matter how you wanna dress it up.

by the way how did your dp install go since your advising people where to get dps installed
Obviously, you Alex and Craig are the only ones that think that.

What are you talking about? I don't have DPs. But at least I know that Matt can install DPs on i(s) and xi(s). And I have proof from many happy customers.

10-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #56
Craig@SupremePower

Scott enough already apparently i'm arguing with myself because your not going to accept any responsibility for 2 pages of unnecessary bullshit and you throwing Kev under the bus by mentioning something you heard! Bottomline we all hear shiet, i've recieved PM's as well as guys stopping by the shop when we had it who had isues with installs done by others. Were they posted... NO!

Quote:

10-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #57
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
Obviously, you Alex and Craig are the only ones that think that.

What are you talking about? I don't have DPs. But at least I know that Matt can install DPs on i(s) and xi(s). And I have proof from many happy customers.

that was my point, you dont have them so no personal experience on having them installed

and i dont CHOOSE to install xi dp's, fact is its too much work for no money, if matt wants to do them then great for him and customers that want them installed, i never put him down once, so dont hint that i am.
      10-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #58
Bimmer335i07

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Scott enough already apparently i'm arguing with myself because your not going to accept any responsibility for 2 pages of unnecessary bullshit and you throwing Kev under the bus by mentioning something you heard! Bottomline we all hear shiet, i've recieved PM's as well as guys stopping by the shop when we had it who had isues with installs done by others. Were they posted... NO!
Ok Craig, this is ALL my fault.

I APOLOGIZE!!!

Happy now?

10-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #59
ultimateendz

ok everyone lets stop the hate....strawberry daiquiris for all on me...
      10-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #60
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
ok everyone lets stop the hate....strawberry daiquiris for all on me...
ooh
      10-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #61
ultimateendz

Quote:
ooh
yep...put everything on jerrys tab
      10-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #62
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
yep...put everything on jerrys tab
thats a short tab the bar maid may not see him down there
      10-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #63
Craig@SupremePower

I guess we'll agree to disagree, because we can play this bs all day... there was no need for any drama or issue as i stated 10 posts ago. I love a good fight as much as anyone but unfortunately the internet doesn't allow for feeling or emotion i pm'd you yesterday regarding this issue to avoid drama and here we are...
Quote:
Ok Craig, this is ALL my fault.

I APOLOGIZE!!!

Happy now?
      10-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #64
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
I guess we'll agree to disagree, because we can play this bs all day... there was no need for any drama or issue as i stated 10 posts ago. I love a good fight as much as anyone but unfortunately the internet doesn't allow for feeling or emotion i pm'd you yesterday regarding this issue to avoid drama and here we are...
we gonna get you high today, its friday, you aint got $hit to do
      10-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #65
Bimmer335i07

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
that was my point, you dont have them so no personal experience on having them installed

and i dont CHOOSE to install xi dp's, fact is its too much work for no money, if matt wants to do them then great for him and customers that want them installed, i never put him down once, so dont hint that i am.
You're right, I don't have personal experience with having DPs installed, but I know Matt does. So, why can't I recommend a member to go to Matt to have DPs installed? Just because I don't have DPs installed in my car?

So, you are saying that I can't recommend Alex (nj323ci) to someone asking about a boost gauge install in Jersey, just because I don't have a boost gauge installed in my car?

10-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #66
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
these mother fuckers.... lol.. i "cant afford reflectors" so what makes u think im gonna help out here hahahaha
because you us, thats why you are our girl