E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > 335i Coupe Pricing



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #23
moose81
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: Bimmer M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

OK i have called Artarmon, Ruschcutters, Pennant Hills and Col Crawford. NOne of them will give me a price, let alone a decent one. I have to 'make a bullshit' appointment!

For $150, i am going to give this betterdeal a go. I have registered the auction for tomorrow and have entered the quote you received Chris of $114,800 which from what i can tell acts as a reserve.

i am very interested to see how i go with this and if they do what they say!! ill keep you posted!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #24
335iChris
Enlisted Member
Australia
0
Rep
33
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canberra

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose81
OK i have called Artarmon, Ruschcutters, Pennant Hills and Col Crawford. NOne of them will give me a price, let alone a decent one. I have to 'make a bullshit' appointment!

For $150, i am going to give this betterdeal a go. I have registered the auction for tomorrow and have entered the quote you received Chris of $114,800 which from what i can tell acts as a reserve.

i am very interested to see how i go with this and if they do what they say!! ill keep you posted!
Good luck with that Moose. Are you getting the same options as me? Stupid question. They're all essential hehe
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #25
moO moO nEL
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
395
Posts

 
Drives: 323i Msport; DC2R (track car)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
$114,800 is the price for a 335i coupe or sedan?
I cannot find 335i sedan on betterdeal.com.au
__________________
cheers,

Nelson
2010 NSW CAMS Supersprints champion (3B class)
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2006, 11:25 PM   #26
moose81
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: Bimmer M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moO moO nEL
$114,800 is the price for a 335i coupe or sedan?
I cannot find 335i sedan on betterdeal.com.au

I am buying the auto coupe starting price drive-away $117k. I put in the quote at $114, be interesting to see if they make anything of it or if they just match it.

Sedan is not on the site, thank god, doenst deserve to be with such a sexy beast as the coupe!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2006, 11:27 PM   #27
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iChris
$114,800k inc ORC including M Sport Sedan, Auto with paddles, Metallic paint, Electric sunroof, Floor Mats, 18" wheels, Logic 7 HIFI.

Now working on the trade-in to keep my change over at a minimal cost.
Dude is that E90 or E92?
I am assuming is E92 given title of this thread.
If that is E92 that is some kick ass price!!! How much is your stamp duty there? i cant imagine there being too many dealeriships. you must have done awesome

@ Moose81: Good luck m8! I wonder how they work out the stamp duty, DD and regio.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 05:56 AM   #28
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheps
Dude is that E90 or E92?
I am assuming is E92 given title of this thread.
If that is E92 that is some kick ass price!!! How much is your stamp duty there? i cant imagine there being too many dealeriships. you must have done awesome

@ Moose81: Good luck m8! I wonder how they work out the stamp duty, DD and regio.
Dude the guy is getting a sedan. It would be impossible to get 114thousand for coupe. Im trying to reduce my coupe price from $125000 to $119000. If i can't accomplish this price ill wait till the sports kit comes out for the coupe by then we will have better bargaining powers. At the moment all dealerships are acting arrogant and greedy.(Artarmon)
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 07:38 AM   #29
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

hey Chris G, have you seen the website? It has it listed as 114977 for manual and 117676 for auto. you get $500.00 fuel as well. If thats true then you can get it off there? that undercuts your 119K but duno what options you added tho.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 06:07 PM   #30
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheps
hey Chris G, have you seen the website? It has it listed as 114977 for manual and 117676 for auto. you get $500.00 fuel as well. If thats true then you can get it off there? that undercuts your 119K but duno what options you added tho.
I checked the website out and i think i can use this website when im at ruschcutters dealership next time. My only options are sunroof and 19 inch rims. im sure i can still get $119000 if i did my thing.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 06:13 PM   #31
moO moO nEL
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
395
Posts

 
Drives: 323i Msport; DC2R (track car)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Why not first goto rushcutters get the best price and then start the auction?


moose81, 114k for a auto 335i coupe is a bit hard...let us know how the auction goes anyway
__________________
cheers,

Nelson
2010 NSW CAMS Supersprints champion (3B class)
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 09:27 PM   #32
moO moO nEL
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
395
Posts

 
Drives: 323i Msport; DC2R (track car)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
This is how I buy BMWs:

1. straight to the dealer
2. shake hands
3. say "look I am a very busy man"
4. say "I want the [model] with [options] for [price]" <---quote a lower price
5. give them my credit card (gold one, please) and driver licence and say "just charge $2000 if you want my business today".
6. If Yes, then stay; If no, just say thanks for your time and leave.

Very important:
1. Do not mention metalic paint until they write something on contract. Keep in mind metalic paint cost them nothing.
2. BMW dealers suppose to give every new car a set of basic wool car mats and a full tank of petrol. Don't add them on options list.
3. Tinted windows is a must.
__________________
cheers,

Nelson
2010 NSW CAMS Supersprints champion (3B class)
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 02:01 AM   #33
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

what do you mean by dont mention metallic paint till something is on the contract?

Dont you have to define what specs you are getting before having anything down on the contract? e.g. colour?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 03:07 AM   #34
moO moO nEL
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
395
Posts

 
Drives: 323i Msport; DC2R (track car)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
tell them which color after they agree with the price
__________________
cheers,

Nelson
2010 NSW CAMS Supersprints champion (3B class)
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 03:19 AM   #35
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

LOL ok... so dont they ask you about metallic? before you agree on the price? or you dont give them a chance to ask you any questions.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 03:26 AM   #36
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheps
LOL ok... so dont they ask you about metallic? before you agree on the price? or you dont give them a chance to ask you any questions.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 03:36 AM   #37
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Do you guys get this feeling that 335s arent selling that well?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 04:03 AM   #38
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheps
Do you guys get this feeling that 335s arent selling that well?
Well i do as well. But BMW Artarmon rejected to do a better price and bragged on about how many orders they received without giving any price decrease. I really don't know whether to believe the dealers or to totally reject there statements.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 04:33 AM   #39
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

think they just had to not lower their prices for now... otherwise ? damage bmw reputation??

The gold coast bmw delership only sold 4 or 5 and thats gold coast.

BTW when i asked which one sells more 335 or 325, the salesman said majority are 335s. So i asked how many, he said 4 or 5 335s and 5 325s.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 06:34 AM   #40
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheps
think they just had to not lower their prices for now... otherwise ? damage bmw reputation??

The gold coast bmw delership only sold 4 or 5 and thats gold coast.

BTW when i asked which one sells more 335 or 325, the salesman said majority are 335s. So i asked how many, he said 4 or 5 335s and 5 325s.
I have a feeling the 335 might replace the MB CLK320's dominance in the market. I think car enthusiests might be interested in the 335coupe. I mean who wouldn't i fell in with it when official pics came out. Pretty much the same price as current CLK 350.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2006, 04:27 PM   #41
scheps
Lieutenant
5
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: TTMK2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aus, Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Did you guys feel like the car wasnt as good as you expected it to be when you first sat in it? or saw it for real? coz that happened to me. but maybe because the hype and therefore heightened expectations

i would love to have one , dont get my wrong but just cant afford it.....
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2006, 03:55 AM   #42
danielt
Lieutenant
Australia
18
Rep
410
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qld, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to danielt Send a message via MSN to danielt
Cause I'd read a heap of reviews on e90post and seen a lot of pictures, it wasn't a huge surprise when I saw it at the dealership. The test drive though was lots of fun, especially with the steptronic and paddles, and to my expectations (from what I'd read on here). As to the price, well it's hard to think of it anything but burning money, (with a big hit when it's traded in) but I've consoled myself that I am able to claim it as a partial tax deduction, as long as I rack up 5,000km in business kms....My other option was a 2nd hand E46 M3 which would be slightly cheaper and of course a few years older...but of course would have most likely been driven hard...plus I didn't like the jerkiness of the SMG.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2006, 07:15 PM   #43
335iChris
Enlisted Member
Australia
0
Rep
33
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canberra

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G
Dude the guy is getting a sedan. It would be impossible to get 114thousand for coupe. Im trying to reduce my coupe price from $125000 to $119000. If i can't accomplish this price ill wait till the sports kit comes out for the coupe by then we will have better bargaining powers. At the moment all dealerships are acting arrogant and greedy.(Artarmon)
Chris G - The quote is for the M Sport Sedan which is the same RRP as the Coupe. I have also the option to take the manual coupe at the same price.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #44
moO moO nEL
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
395
Posts

 
Drives: 323i Msport; DC2R (track car)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
saw the 335i coupe in motorshow
the real thing looks smaller
looks much better than the new TT I reckon
nice
__________________
cheers,

Nelson
2010 NSW CAMS Supersprints champion (3B class)
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST