E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: VK Downpipes

11-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #23
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 917-939-4980

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst View Post
Eh, I was going to save up a little more and go with the 3 inchers in the Spring, but if people still want to play the "recession" card, no sweat off my back, I'll throw them on. A part of me thinks 500 extra dollars for the extra 7 whp gained from 3 inch catless dps is not exactly cost effective as well. I opened the box, the welds look excellent, nothing like the pictures AR posted up of the first run VK pipes. Perhaps cause this is a second batch?

Either way, if someone wants to buy, PM me. If not, they'll be going on, along with a FMIC and Dunlop Direzzas sometime in the near future.
VKs is not 3"??
cn555ic is offline   United_States
      11-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #24
RevC
Lieutenant General

Drives: a couple fast toys

say what

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
      11-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #25
Alpine 335i
Banned.....not!

Drives: Alpine White 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
VKs is not 3"??
nope 2.5"
JuiceBox3 1.4 Map 5, AR Design CL DPs, BMS Filter, LUX 4.0, 8k HID fogs, Matte Black Grill, Matte Black Badges, Black/White Roundels, Blacklines, Matte Black Finishing Rods, MFD Matte Black Scoops, Amber Overlays, Tinted Sidemarkers, Tinted all around, LED Courtesy Lights
      11-29-2009, 12:52 AM   #26
hun77777
Brigadier General

Drives: SG E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst View Post
Eh, I was going to save up a little more and go with the 3 inchers in the Spring, but if people still want to play the "recession" card, no sweat off my back, I'll throw them on. A part of me thinks 500 extra dollars for the extra 7 whp gained from 3 inch catless dps is not exactly cost effective as well. I opened the box, the welds look excellent, nothing like the pictures AR posted up of the first run VK pipes. Perhaps cause this is a second batch?

Either way, if someone wants to buy, PM me. If not, they'll be going on, along with a FMIC and Dunlop Direzzas sometime in the near future.
can you be kind enough to take a picture of inside weld just to compare the difference between what ar design claims in his picture? if indeed your vk dp doesn't have that issue because it's second batch, it'll help to sell your dp quick at least...

SGE92TT......................... 12.331 Sec @ 117.89 Mph .......................... ..POWERED BY
l BMS DCI l HELIX IC l FORGE DVs l RR OCC & CP & SCOOPS l BB 3" DPs l AE QUADs l BLISTEIN PSS10 l P3 VENT GUAGE l VISHNU PROCEDE V4 AUTOTUNE l
hun77777 is offline   United_States