E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > The infamous "Red Dragon" Vorsteiner E92 FOR SALE (Or Lease) - 4XXHP & every upgrade



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #23
ejazbmw
blahhh
ejazbmw's Avatar
94
Rep
6,350
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

iTrader: (7)

honestly guys if you don't like the price then don't buy it!!! i don't get why so many members feel the need to bash people for the price they list.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #24
rkick08
Major
rkick08's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
1,444
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 F32 435i Msport
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (1)

my 2 cents, beautiful car.but also wouldn't pay $60k for it if I had the money.

GL
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #25
Spool
******
Spool's Avatar
Vietnam
177
Rep
6,164
Posts

 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (24)

I don't see how 33K was invested in mods?

let's say the rims and brakes are 12K-15K
Trunk and rear bumper add on 2K
Front lip and hood 2K
BPU mods 2K?
Suspension 1K

just for the major things


maybe list a full detail of mods so buyer can see what they're getting for the car...she is a beauty though, probably the nicest red 335i i've seen
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #26
Terrance28
Brigadier General
Terrance28's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
3,336
Posts

 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
What mods on this car equals up to 33k? 60k for a used 335i is overreaching by alot.
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #27
cemson999
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
33
Posts

 
Drives: '08 Golf GTI
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: newport beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

how much for lease?
Down? Monthly? Months?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #28
SV Concepts
SV Concepts's Avatar
United_States
171
Rep
5,869
Posts

 
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 1460 White Oaks Rd. Suite F. Campbell, CA 95008

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemson999 View Post
how much for lease?
Down? Monthly? Months?

Thanks.
Lease: 0 Down, 4800 security deposit, ~575/mo, can renew for however long you like.

The car will be sold by MODA Auto Lounge. They'll most likely be asking $63K I believe, unless someone wants to buy it from me for $60K in the next day or 2.

13K miles.

Also, for those of you who don't see the $33K - The Brembos retail at just under $8K, the wheels retail at $5.5Kish... That's $13K right there
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #29
nlakind
Colonel
nlakind's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
2,876
Posts

 
Drives: 300 SRT8 | E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LA

iTrader: (24)

Send a message via AIM to nlakind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Lease: 0 Down, 4800 security deposit, ~575/mo, can renew for however long you like.

The car will be sold by MODA Auto Lounge. They'll most likely be asking $63K I believe, unless someone wants to buy it from me for $60K in the next day or 2.

13K miles.

Also, for those of you who don't see the $33K - The Brembos retail at just under $8K, the wheels retail at $5.5Kish... That's $13K right there
so you're asking for no money for mods if some body takes over the lease? just the security deposit? or did you mean $0 down, 4800 Sec Dep - 575/mos. + $XX for mods?

& no, i still don't see $33k in mods, all i'm asking for is a list of mods that total $33k. then, how about you treat the members of this forum who keep your business running w/ some dignity & not try to insult us by charging retail prices for used mods on a used 335 that you pay cost for. your signature reads "Vorsteiner Master Distributor & Stocking Dealer" which means if the hood is $1k you pay MAYBE $500. i'm sorry, i feel insulted by this, i've purchased items from your company before, it is us who keeps you going...whatever. glws, i'm done posting on your thread, hope it sells for $60k
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #30
SV Concepts
SV Concepts's Avatar
United_States
171
Rep
5,869
Posts

 
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 1460 White Oaks Rd. Suite F. Campbell, CA 95008

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlakind View Post
so you're asking for no money for mods if some body takes over the lease? just the security deposit? or did you mean $0 down, 4800 Sec Dep - 575/mos. + $XX for mods?

& no, i still don't see $33k in mods, all i'm asking for is a list of mods that total $33k. then, how about you treat the members of this forum who keep your business running w/ some dignity & not try to insult us by charging retail prices for used mods on a used 335 that you pay cost for. your signature reads "Vorsteiner Master Distributor & Stocking Dealer" which means if the hood is $1k you pay MAYBE $500. i'm sorry, i feel insulted by this, i've purchased items from your company before, it is us who keeps you going...whatever. glws, i'm done posting on your thread, hope it sells for $60k
MODIFICATION DESCRIPTION MSRP

Wheels and Tires
DPE MT7 Monoblock Matte Black 20x9 20x11 5920
Nitto Tires INVO 235/30/20 and 275/30/20 1000

Braking
Brembo 380mm 6 Piston BBK Red | Cross-Drilled Rotors 4250
Brembo 345mm 4 Piston Rear BBK Red | Cross-Drilled Rotors + Shipping for both 3195

Suspension
KW V2 Coilover System 1895

Lighting
RD LED Angel Eyes 6000K 200
LED Side Lenses Smoked, Orange Illumination 59.99
D1S Xenon Bulbs 6000K 160

Interior
Bimmian High Output LED Interior Xenons All bulbs in the entire interior 120
Custom Wrapped Silver CF Fabric Trim 500
Free All-Weather Rubber Floor Matts 350
Aluminum Pedals Includes Deadpedal 150

Exterior
Vorsteiner Vented Race Hood Single Sided Carbon Fiber 1500
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip 998
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser DVWP + Carbon, includes shipping for hood/trunk 700
Vorsteiner CSL Bootlid Single Sided Carbon Fiber 1135
Tint 20% Sides & Rear 300
Vorsteiner License Plate Frame Carbon Fiber 30
Dynamic Carbon Fiber Roundels 30
Matte Black Front Kidney Grilles 74.99
Painted Reflectors Crimson Red 65
ABS Roofspoiler for E92 75
OEM Alarm 368.54
OEM Wheel Locks 41.46
OEM M Tech Side Skirts 375
Installation Services Mechanical Parts 1800
Matt Black Exterior Trim Vinyl 80
Custom Paint Scheme + Custom Matte CF Custom Paint Scheme + Custom Matte CF 2500
Noah All-weather car cover included 300

Engine & Performance
Juice Box 3 Performance Tuner Plug-and-Play Version 580
Active AutoWerke Stainless Exhaust 2x90mm Tips 1890
Active AutoWerke Blow-Off Valve 595
Riss Racing 3' Catless Downpipes 899
Riss Racing Modified CDV 29
Riss Racing O2 Sensor 70
aFe Dual cone Performance Air Intake 399


Total: $32,634.98

The small stuff adds up guys, don't know what to tell you.
Regardless, I am only asking $20K for the modifications.

If the car sells to a member of this forum, you're right, I should cut the price even lower. I will cut it to $15K and take a loss on the modifications.

But you'd best act quick.

Also, as an aside, I wish our wholesale price on the hood was $500. We would make $800 per hood! If that were the case, I'd be driving an M6, not a 335i.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #31
SV Concepts
SV Concepts's Avatar
United_States
171
Rep
5,869
Posts

 
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 1460 White Oaks Rd. Suite F. Campbell, CA 95008

iTrader: (10)

Just to reiterate. Lease the car for 575+deposit+$15K

Buy it for $36K+15K to me + sales tax if applicable.

This price is for JleviSW customers from the forums only. Anyone else pays $60K
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #32
dr.jay
Lieutenant
dr.jay's Avatar
5
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Greenwood Always Up to No Good

iTrader: (1)

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" Rick James
__________________
"Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattallgia. Moe Green. Slacci. Cuneo. Today I settled all family business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did"
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #33
Tyrant 3
Banned
2
Rep
95
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (2)

Nice ride. GL with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #34
Terrance28
Brigadier General
Terrance28's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
3,336
Posts

 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" Rick James
HAhaha thats what I was thinking as well ROTFLMAO.
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #35
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
MODIFICATION DESCRIPTION MSRP

Wheels and Tires
DPE MT7 Monoblock Matte Black 20x9 20x11 5920
Nitto Tires INVO 235/30/20 and 275/30/20 1000

Braking
Brembo 380mm 6 Piston BBK Red | Cross-Drilled Rotors 4250
Brembo 345mm 4 Piston Rear BBK Red | Cross-Drilled Rotors + Shipping for both 3195

Suspension
KW V2 Coilover System 1895

Lighting
RD LED Angel Eyes 6000K 200
LED Side Lenses Smoked, Orange Illumination 59.99
D1S Xenon Bulbs 6000K 160

Interior
Bimmian High Output LED Interior Xenons All bulbs in the entire interior 120
Custom Wrapped Silver CF Fabric Trim 500
Free All-Weather Rubber Floor Matts 350
Aluminum Pedals Includes Deadpedal 150

Exterior
Vorsteiner Vented Race Hood Single Sided Carbon Fiber 1500
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip 998
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser DVWP + Carbon, includes shipping for hood/trunk 700
Vorsteiner CSL Bootlid Single Sided Carbon Fiber 1135
Tint 20% Sides & Rear 300
Vorsteiner License Plate Frame Carbon Fiber 30
Dynamic Carbon Fiber Roundels 30
Matte Black Front Kidney Grilles 74.99
Painted Reflectors Crimson Red 65
ABS Roofspoiler for E92 75
OEM Alarm 368.54
OEM Wheel Locks 41.46
OEM M Tech Side Skirts 375
Installation Services Mechanical Parts 1800
Matt Black Exterior Trim Vinyl 80
Custom Paint Scheme + Custom Matte CF Custom Paint Scheme + Custom Matte CF 2500
Noah All-weather car cover included 300

Engine & Performance
Juice Box 3 Performance Tuner Plug-and-Play Version 580
Active AutoWerke Stainless Exhaust 2x90mm Tips 1890
Active AutoWerke Blow-Off Valve 595
Riss Racing 3' Catless Downpipes 899
Riss Racing Modified CDV 29
Riss Racing O2 Sensor 70
aFe Dual cone Performance Air Intake 399


Total: $32,634.98

The small stuff adds up guys, don't know what to tell you.
Regardless, I am only asking $20K for the modifications.

If the car sells to a member of this forum, you're right, I should cut the price even lower. I will cut it to $15K and take a loss on the modifications.

But you'd best act quick.

Also, as an aside, I wish our wholesale price on the hood was $500. We would make $800 per hood! If that were the case, I'd be driving an M6, not a 335i.
to the bolded stuff

to all the prices

who are you trying you kid here? MOST vendors are selling at prices better than those WITHOUT bargaining. AND you are a vendor. So you think people have no idea about retails vs. invoice vs. dealer price? C'mon, let's get real here

2nd, even when you REALLY paid those price tags (which i HIGHLY doubt), those stuff DO NOT worth 33k today. So don't add that to the price of the car. Most used mods worth about 50% of their original values.

So, let's give a better shot here.

by the way, my friends and I are serious about buying the car IF the price is right. Not some BS like this.

PS. where is the receipts for all these?
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #36
sherdog
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: WTB 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Can you post some interior shots please?
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #37
335i_LeMans_pkgmax
Brigadier General
335i_LeMans_pkgmax's Avatar
30
Rep
3,030
Posts

 
Drives: 09 - 335i Xdrive Sdn
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
to the bolded stuff

to all the prices

who are you trying you kid here? MOST vendors are selling at prices better than those WITHOUT bargaining. AND you are a vendor. So you think people have no idea about retails vs. invoice vs. dealer price? C'mon, let's get real here

2nd, even when you REALLY paid those price tags (which i HIGHLY doubt), those stuff DO NOT worth 33k today. So don't add that to the price of the car. Most used mods worth about 50% of their original values.

So, let's give a better shot here.

by the way, my friends and I are serious about buying the car IF the price is right. Not some BS like this.

PS. where is the receipts for all these?
Dude let it go... If you don't like the price walk away from the deal.

GLWS that car is HOT!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #38
sherdog
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: WTB 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Interior Shots!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #39
onefastman
Major General
72
Rep
5,698
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Earth

iTrader: (15)

I agree that it is insane to try and retain that much of the value for the mods and to charge instillation when you are a vendor? Do you see any private FS car owners who try and charge for their time? Also something that was lightly touched on was the hpfp issue with making more power. Unless you find someone who loved 335i's then most others would buy a super low milage e46 m3 for 30K and send it to hpf for the stage 3 and walk away with 900hp.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 06:02 AM   #40
perrymaxima
First Lieutenant
4
Rep
376
Posts

 
Drives: E70 X5 M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oahu, HI

iTrader: (7)

Man this tread needs to be cleaned up I agree with everyone who said if you don't like the price don't make an offer. Anything is negociable! They're asking 51k I'm sure they would accept a couple grand off. Keep in mind you're getting a car that has been fully modded as oppose to trying to find all these parts yourself, installing, r&d, stained driveways, shipping delays blah blah...

I've ran some figures and this is what I came up with... Average person pays 5 to 15% off of retail. That means a FAIR price to expect a vendor to actually pay is 30% off retail... That means the $32,634 modds cost $22,844.49. Factor in 15% for depreciation for used parts and you are at $19,417.82 for modds in "excellent condition." Jlevi is willing to sell the modds at a flat $15k which is a good deal for those modds. I think the guys are in a uproar because this car is being sold by a vendor and not a private owner. If this car was being sold by one of us getting $15 out of 22k worth of modds including Brembos, Vorsteiner etc... is fair.

The asking price of a 335 minus modds in this condition with 13k miles is open to debate because there's no way BMW is going to back a warranty on this car. Consider that VOIDED so 30 -32k would be more realistic for the car alone. That brings us to $45-47K, 4-6k less than the $51K asking price for us E90posters. If you don't want to shell out that kind of money then get the Porsche. If the vender doesn't want to go under 50k just wait it out until they drop the price!

Last edited by perrymaxima; 12-24-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 07:03 AM   #41
nlakind
Colonel
nlakind's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
2,876
Posts

 
Drives: 300 SRT8 | E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LA

iTrader: (24)

Send a message via AIM to nlakind
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymaxima View Post
Man this tread needs to be cleaned up I agree with everyone who said if you don't like the price don't make an offer. Anything is negociable! They're asking 51k I'm sure they would accept a couple grand off. Keep in mind you're getting a car that has been fully modded as oppose to trying to find all these parts yourself, installing, r&d, stained driveways, shipping delays blah blah...

I've ran some figures and this is what I came up with... Average person pays 5 to 15% off of retail. That means a FAIR price to expect a vendor to actually pay is 30% off retail... That means the $32,634 modds cost $22,844.49. Factor in 15% for depreciation for used parts and you are at $19,417.82 for modds in "excellent condition." Jlevi is willing to sell the modds at a flat $15k which is a good deal for those modds. I think the guys are in a uproar because this car is being sold by a vendor and not a private owner. If this car was being sold by one of us getting $15 out of 22k worth of modds including Brembos, Vorsteiner etc... is fair.

The asking price of a 335 minus modds in this condition with 13k miles is open to debate because there's no way BMW is going to back a warranty on this car. Consider that VOIDED so 30 -32k would be more realistic for the car alone. That brings us to $45-47K, 4-6k less than the $51K asking price for us E90posters. If you don't want to shell out that kind of money then get the Porsche. If the vender doesn't want to go under 50k just wait it out until they drop the price!
i will leave your factors & percentages alone because it's xmas eve. but just for the record, the calling bullshit on this car's price has NOTHING to do with him being a vendor, if anything, that has helped his case from ppl like you. if a member, let's take myself for example, tried to sell my 335 that is "FULLY MODDED" & was feat. in 3 MAGAZINES, & shows/awards all over over for $60k i would get heckled 40pages long & so would any other member of this forum, this is a forum where if some body asks 1 question that has been repeated ever in the history of the site, 50 douche's post "Repost" there is no mercy here for members, this guy is getting a lot of fucking slack for him being a vendor.

i would pay $38-40k for this car tomorrow. instead, i'm going to probably buy an m3 & call it a day, i'm done w/ amateur hour, have a good xmas
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #42
EnjoixE92
I'll have the tuna, no crust.
United_States
25
Rep
1,681
Posts

 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 2

iTrader: (3)

just totaled my 09' 335i coupe holla at me for the price i got 45k right now maybe a downpayment?haha
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #43
Alpine3
Lieutenant Colonel
Alpine3's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
1,663
Posts

 
Drives: E92 328i
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: East Coast

iTrader: (2)

Real nice car. GLWS! Hope it sells....personally id rather go to my local bmw dealer (if i had the money), give him a check for 59,000 and drive off in a brand new base 2010 M3 E92.......thats just me though
__________________
E9X Picture Game: 8 points: (High visibility jacket; Strip Club; Pizzeria; Sobriety Test; E9x dressed for Halloween, Billiards, Oil Change, Orange Cone)
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #44
sti05ak
I can haz E90 M3?
United_States
1
Rep
43
Posts

 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boca Raton, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
Real nice car. GLWS! Hope it sells....personally id rather go to my local bmw dealer (if i had the money), give him a check for 59,000 and drive off in a brand new base 2010 M3 E92.......thats just me though
+1

You say "this car will walk all over an m3, brake better than an m3, and handle better than an m3". Im not sure if you realize this but this car isnt and never will be comparable to an m3, an M car is an M car. Enough said...
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST