E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Lighting / Electronics / Audio / Security > ::modmynav.com| Plug and Play Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-31-2010, 02:03 PM   #199
Pylon
Second Lieutenant
 
Pylon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Earth

Posts: 295
iTrader: (0)

Please PM quote to 07666

I would like a couple different quotes for orders shipped to 07666.

Car 1:
2008 E90 M3 w/ 1st Gen iDrive (+PDC)
Quote 1: OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit Only
Quote 2: PnP Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit (no front camera)

Car 2:
2009 E92 335i w/ 2nd Gen iDrive (no PDC)
Quote 3: OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit Only
Quote 4: PnP Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up + Front Camera Kit (Full Package)

Please also quote additional cost (if any) for the optional "rear view while you are moving foward option".
__________________
2009 E92 335i M-Sport | Alpine White | Navi | Audiophille | 19" 225M Rims

Last edited by Pylon; 06-07-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Pylon is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #200
kent9272
New Member
 
kent9272's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 BMW X6 3.5
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Fairfax, Va

Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

07 335i coupe

Can you give me a quote for the Rear view camera + Video playback + Rear view in motion to 22030.

I have the Aux input and not the iPod/USB adapter in my center console, where does the iPod fit now with this module? Thanks.
kent9272 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-05-2010, 01:21 AM   #201
stizzi
Private First Class
 
Drives: Aston Martin Vantage
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 169
iTrader: (2)

pm me price shipped to Toronto M1T 3X5
stizzi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #202
ericshun
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E92 Lemans Blue 11'
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: california

Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)

do you have any examples of video from an ipad playing on the nav?
ericshun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-07-2010, 09:55 AM   #203
Pylon
Second Lieutenant
 
Pylon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Earth

Posts: 295
iTrader: (0)

Anyone get a response from modmynav.com recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pylon View Post
I would like a couple different quotes for orders shipped to 07666.

Car 1:
2008 E90 M3 w/ 1st Gen iDrive (+PDC)
Quote 1: OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit Only
Quote 2: PnP Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit (no front camera)

Car 2:
2009 E92 335i w/ 2nd Gen iDrive (no PDC)
Quote 3: OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit Only
Quote 4: PnP Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up + Front Camera Kit (Full Package)

Please also quote additional cost (if any) for the optional "rear view while you are moving foward option".
__________________
2009 E92 335i M-Sport | Alpine White | Navi | Audiophille | 19" 225M Rims
Pylon is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #204
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pylon View Post
I would like a couple different quotes for orders shipped to 07666.

Car 1:
2008 E90 M3 w/ 1st Gen iDrive (+PDC)
Quote 1: OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit Only
Quote 2: PnP Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit (no front camera)

Car 2:
2009 E92 335i w/ 2nd Gen iDrive (no PDC)
Quote 3: OEM Style Back Up Camera Kit Only
Quote 4: PnP Multimedia Interface + OEM Style Back Up + Front Camera Kit (Full Package)

Please also quote additional cost (if any) for the optional "rear view while you are moving foward option".
PM Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent9272 View Post
Can you give me a quote for the Rear view camera + Video playback + Rear view in motion to 22030.

I have the Aux input and not the iPod/USB adapter in my center console, where does the iPod fit now with this module? Thanks.
I'm not able to send you a PM, please contact me via email : kris@modmynav.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by stizzi View Post
pm me price shipped to Toronto M1T 3X5
PM Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshun View Post
do you have any examples of video from an ipad playing on the nav?
Please check our website : http://modmynav.com
Video clips are under Gallery menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pylon View Post
Anyone get a response from modmynav.com recently?
I'm very sorry for the late reponse, we are currently out of country for the new project until end of this month,

Please contact me via email kris@modmynav.com for faster response.
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #205
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
All items will be back in next week, sorry for the delay and thanks for being patient guys!!

All PMs and emails will be answered by this weekend as well.

Thank you again!
Kris
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #206
loolsa
New Member
 
loolsa's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 325i & E93 M3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Saudi Arabia,Jeddah

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Can you give me a quote for the Multimedia Interface Kit + Rear View Camera Package + Front Camera (1st Gen iDrive) plz
loolsa is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #207
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by loolsa View Post
Can you give me a quote for the Multimedia Interface Kit + Rear View Camera Package + Front Camera (1st Gen iDrive) plz
PM Sent!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #208
jlstyle
Major
 
jlstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: nj

Posts: 1,293
iTrader: (0)

Can you give me a quote for the full option kit for 09 335i coupe with i-drive and PDC?
When you give me a quote, please specify price for each option.

I definately want, rear view camera+rear view while driving but not sure about multimedia opiton yet..
__________________
09 E92 335i Coupe
Jet Black/Coral Red/Sports Pkg/Prem Pkg/Cold Weather/Navi/PDC/Ipod/6MT
jlstyle is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #209
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post
Can you give me a quote for the full option kit for 09 335i coupe with i-drive and PDC?
When you give me a quote, please specify price for each option.

I definately want, rear view camera+rear view while driving but not sure about multimedia opiton yet..
PM Sent!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #210
Daya
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Daya's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,675
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [4.83]
Hey guys - check out my pictures and review

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424984

Thanks again Kris
__________________

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Daya is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #211
BMOEW
Major
 
BMOEW's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335is AW
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: dallas, tx: Lebanon

Posts: 1,255
iTrader: (6)

man only if u guys were in dallas to install this
__________________
2011 335IS Alpine White|Coral Red|DCT|JB4 ISO|DCI|VRSF 3" DownPipes| ER ChargePipe w/ HKS BOV|VRSF 7" FMIC|RB PCV| BMS Oil Catch Can|NGK 5992|AQUAMIST HFS-4 w/Twin Methanol Tank|
BMOEW is online now   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 05:03 AM   #212
Bimmerforever
Aerospace
 
Bimmerforever's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philly/NYC

Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)

Hey Kris are you going to be in the NY area anytime soon?
Bimmerforever is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #213
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerforever View Post
Hey Kris are you going to be in the NY area anytime soon?
Sorry but not anytime soon..
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #214
e90TiAg335i
Captain
 
e90TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 e90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jacksonville, FL

Posts: 964
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2010 e90 335i  [0.00]
Please PM quote for multimedia interface kit + rearview camera and front camera for 2010 335i auto shipped to 32244.
e90TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #215
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90TiAg335i View Post
Please PM quote for multimedia interface kit + rearview camera and front camera for 2010 335i auto shipped to 32244.
PM Sent!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #216
VGR00
Major
 
VGR00's Avatar
 
Drives: 125I Edition Sport Carbon Blk
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brisbane - Australia

Posts: 1,493
iTrader: (1)

Hi ... Interested in this multimedia interface kit + rearview camera for E90 LCI. My car has Business navigation and I have rear + front PDC but only looking for rear camera. Appreciate if you can PM me price shipped to Brisbane, Australia.

Do you have an installation manual you can email to me as well v.romano@bigpond.com
VGR00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2010, 05:30 AM   #217
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgr02 View Post
Hi ... Interested in this multimedia interface kit + rearview camera for E90 LCI. My car has Business navigation and I have rear + front PDC but only looking for rear camera. Appreciate if you can PM me price shipped to Brisbane, Australia.

Do you have an installation manual you can email to me as well v.romano@bigpond.com
PM Sent!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #218
jimk
Captain
 
jimk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 M/T
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 1961 Stout Street, Suite 1823, Denver CO 80294

Posts: 698
iTrader: (5)

Please PM price to 80126 for the MMI Kit and Rear View Camera Kit for Gen2 iDrive, 2009 E90, no PDC. Do you loose the trunk open function (by pressing and holding the trunk handle) when you replace the BMW original handle with the new camera attached handle?

Thanks!
__________________
jimk is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #219
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,291
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimk View Post
Please PM price to 80126 for the MMI Kit and Rear View Camera Kit for Gen2 iDrive, 2009 E90, no PDC. Do you loose the trunk open function (by pressing and holding the trunk handle) when you replace the BMW original handle with the new camera attached handle?

Thanks!
PM Sent!!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #220
goowatchi
Chairman of the Board.
 
goowatchi's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335I
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 450
iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to goowatchi
Are you back in the bay yet??
goowatchi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST