E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Palm Beach County Meet January 2010



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #23
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
sweet, that makes 7 of us so far, can we hit 10?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #24
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
I was at coldstones at the wellington green mall a few months ago and saw a e92 pull up with red angel eyes. Do you guys know if hes on here?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #25
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Bimmer-Pilot's Avatar
Cuba
27
Rep
1,174
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW E92
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Palm Beach Gardens,FL

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
Yea, Thats sports4players friend,they are out that way some where!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProduct View Post
I was at coldstones at the wellington green mall a few months ago and saw a e92 pull up with red angel eyes. Do you guys know if hes on here?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 06:22 AM   #26
DBFIU
Crack Addict
DBFIU's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
762
Posts

 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hollywood, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DBFIU
Count me in on that list, I might bring my wife.

7) DBFIU + wife? - 1addicts

See you there at 9.
__________________
2009 - Titanium Silver - Steptronic - 135i - Nasty
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #27
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
Am i going to be the youngest guy there at 21??? Some of you guys have wives so I am assuming you a lil older than me?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #28
Sal Collaziano
Lieutenant
United_States
14
Rep
401
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to Sal Collaziano Send a message via AIM to Sal Collaziano Send a message via MSN to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Yahoo to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Skype™ to Sal Collaziano
Well. I'll be the "old guy" at 38. My wife will be the old lady at 30. I don't know about everybody else. I'm assuming mid 20s. We've almost got 10 people already so maybe by Thursday we'll have 20. If so, there will surely be a wide range of ages showing up.
__________________
Sal Collaziano - Certified Cadillac Nut

2000 Audi S4, APR Stage 3+
Sal's Blog of Nothing (something to offend everyone)
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #29
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
I also found another good spot for a meet while driving at the mall the other day, over by chilli's and jason's deli there is a small area that nobody ever parks in because i guess its too far to walk. It has street lamps and is fully lit at night. So we can all def park there without worrying about other people interrupting us. Its a good place to keep in mind for future meets.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Bimmer-Pilot's Avatar
Cuba
27
Rep
1,174
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW E92
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Palm Beach Gardens,FL

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
Cool ...I was thinking I was going to be the old guy. I'm 37 wife 29. Hey Sal I think we're going to be the 2 old guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
Well. I'll be the "old guy" at 38. My wife will be the old lady at 30. I don't know about everybody else. I'm assuming mid 20s. We've almost got 10 people already so maybe by Thursday we'll have 20. If so, there will surely be a wide range of ages showing up.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #31
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

I'm 20 and red halos is my buddy he took out the red halos tho they r for sale
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #32
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Bimmer-Pilot's Avatar
Cuba
27
Rep
1,174
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW E92
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Palm Beach Gardens,FL

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
Can someone tell me how to get to the meet? I'll be coming south on the T/Pike from PGA BLVD
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #33
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Pilot View Post
Can someone tell me how to get to the meet? I'll be coming south on the T/Pike from PGA BLVD
get off southern like you were coming to my house make a right head north on 441 to Ock and make a left head west and its right by royal palm beach Blv on your left side
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #34
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Bimmer-Pilot's Avatar
Cuba
27
Rep
1,174
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW E92
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Palm Beach Gardens,FL

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
Thanks Dee, Hows everything? I'll see you there.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #35
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

everything is good on a monkey hunt again. Ya see you there.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #36
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
I was talking to a couple of regulars that go there, they said Thursdays is trivia night, which packs out the place. Trivia starts at 8:00. I figure all of us will be there by 10 so it shouldn't be too bad. I just wanna make sure there are enough spaces in the parking lot for all of us.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 11:45 PM   #37
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

if there is no good mckenna's has good wings its off lake worth, Melaluca (i know i spelt that wrong) n jog
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #38
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
we can always just go there and see if its packed, and then we can all go somewhere else. Park Avenue is wellington has pretty good wings too. We will see what Sal says.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #39
Sal Collaziano
Lieutenant
United_States
14
Rep
401
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to Sal Collaziano Send a message via AIM to Sal Collaziano Send a message via MSN to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Yahoo to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Skype™ to Sal Collaziano
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProduct View Post
I also found another good spot for a meet while driving at the mall the other day, over by chilli's and jason's deli there is a small area that nobody ever parks in because i guess its too far to walk. It has street lamps and is fully lit at night. So we can all def park there without worrying about other people interrupting us. Its a good place to keep in mind for future meets.
The Jason's Deli parking lot would be fine as well - but I think the Brass Ring will work out fine. It's opened late, has great food and the parking lot will easily fit us.. There's plenty of room in the back so I think we'll be fine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Pilot View Post
Cool ...I was thinking I was going to be the old guy. I'm 37 wife 29. Hey Sal I think we're going to be the 2 old guys
Yes, we are! Don't forget to bring your cane...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProduct View Post
I was talking to a couple of regulars that go there, they said Thursdays is trivia night, which packs out the place. Trivia starts at 8:00. I figure all of us will be there by 10 so it shouldn't be too bad. I just wanna make sure there are enough spaces in the parking lot for all of us.
Yeah, we should be good. I've been hearing a rumor about another meet there on Thursday nights but I've only seen them there one in all the months I've been going - and I go quite a bit. If they ARE there, there's going to be a lot of temptation for those of us with fast cars. Lots of Infiniti Gs and cars like 'em...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProduct View Post
we can always just go there and see if its packed, and then we can all go somewhere else. Park Avenue is wellington has pretty good wings too. We will see what Sal says.
Yeah, let's meet at the Brass Ring and take it from there.We could always move but I don't think we'll have to...
__________________
Sal Collaziano - Certified Cadillac Nut

2000 Audi S4, APR Stage 3+
Sal's Blog of Nothing (something to offend everyone)
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #40
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

i work until 9:30 pm so what time are we meeting.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #41
Sal Collaziano
Lieutenant
United_States
14
Rep
401
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to Sal Collaziano Send a message via AIM to Sal Collaziano Send a message via MSN to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Yahoo to Sal Collaziano Send a message via Skype™ to Sal Collaziano
I think we're going to start pulling in there at about 9:00pm.. Some might get there a little early, some might get there a little late.. I think we're actually going INSIDE at 10pm when their specials start. 40 cent wings, 5 dollar pitchers and things like that..

I think we should all try do drink as much as we possibly can without falling over, curling into the fetal position and going to sleep. Then go racing out on Okeechobee Boulevard.
__________________
Sal Collaziano - Certified Cadillac Nut

2000 Audi S4, APR Stage 3+
Sal's Blog of Nothing (something to offend everyone)
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #42
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Since i am going to be working to 9:30 and ill be there around 10 can I get someones cell phone number so if you guys go to other location I know where.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #43
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
I think we're going to start pulling in there at about 9:00pm.. Some might get there a little early, some might get there a little late.. I think we're actually going INSIDE at 10pm when their specials start. 40 cent wings, 5 dollar pitchers and things like that..

I think we should all try do drink as much as we possibly can without falling over, curling into the fetal position and going to sleep. Then go racing out on Okeechobee Boulevard.
That sounds like a great idea. But we should just block off all lanes of 441 and just do races back on forth. That would be ideal
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #44
TheProduct
The Product
TheProduct's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
344
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to TheProduct
Ill be there around 9:00 tonight. If I am there first, where should I park?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST