E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > got away from a 100+ mph ticket !!!



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2006, 03:04 AM   #23
shadowcoder
Captain
 
shadowcoder's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Jose, CA / Orland Park, IL

Posts: 898
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
so I was in a retal going to orlando on turnpike ( BTW they change me the crappy focus for a PT cruiser )

so I was on the highway and I was distracting talking w my mom and I miss the sign on the highway that says"air patrol zone" and I did not slow down at all, so sonderly I got pull over by a cop.

he was YOU WERE GOING AT 100 MPH !! DID YOU REALLISE THAT !!! but I kindly reply to the question with "with all do respect officer, doesn't answering your question open me up to self incrimination?? at that moment he got piss as hell he was "Answer me !!!!" you are going to JAIL !!! and I say "I allready did", he got even more piss off and repeat answer ME !!! and I told him ok I have the right to remain silence. and he told me you smart ass, this is no a crime and you are not in court are you stupid ??? did you went to law school ??? you don't know anything about traffic laws, and I told him, No officer but I know my rights, and he screem at me give me your licence and registration .

if I catch you going faster than the speed limit you are going to jail !!! and he throws me the licence and the registration and left really piss he even spin his tires (mormaly they wait for you to get intro the highway)

I was like WOW I just save my ass ! :rocks:

I call one of my friends dad that he is a sheriff and he told me that the cop did not give me the ticket or took me to jail because I did not incriminate my self and because there were not using a high accuracy device like the radar/laser gun they ask you that type of questions so you can confirm that you were speeding. if not they can't give you a ticket, because you can easy win on court beacause there are many factors that can alter their speed mesuament like the speed of the plane, visibility and the accuracy of measuremt the time
So what does your post have anything to do with the forum? You weren't
even driving your E90. As Mr T would say "The subject on the category of
this forum is not a suggestion - it's the rule fool".

Not to mention that I don't believe a single word of your story. If the plane
got you speeding at the speed you claim you were doing and a policeman
did indeed stop you, there is NO way that ANYONE can get away without
getting at least a ticket no matter how accurate the measurement of the
plane is (which btw it is accurate because most of the time they "paint" the
car with a laser gun).
shadowcoder is offline   Greece
0
      10-23-2006, 03:05 AM   #24
alpine330
waddup Doe
 
alpine330's Avatar
 
Drives: production week 38 M4
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BROOKLYN NY

Posts: 819
iTrader: (0)

i just got 7 tickets ..2 speeding in 10 days..
now i will remember not to incriminate myself

btw- any good deals on V1. a GB would be nice
alpine330 is offline   United_States
0
      10-23-2006, 07:25 AM   #25
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
 
canucklion's Avatar
 
Drives: circles around you
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 10,454
iTrader: (9)

I've gotta say Calvino, you're very brazen. You've already got pulled over once before, yet you ddin't learn from it.
__________________
canucklion is offline   Canada
0
      10-23-2006, 10:17 AM   #26
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston,Florida

Posts: 1,926
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to calvino
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcoder
So what does your post have anything to do with the forum? You weren't
even driving your E90. As Mr T would say "The subject on the category of
this forum is not a suggestion - it's the rule fool".

Not to mention that I don't believe a single word of your story. If the plane
got you speeding at the speed you claim you were doing and a policeman
did indeed stop you, there is NO way that ANYONE can get away without
getting at least a ticket no matter how accurate the measurement of the
plane is (which btw it is accurate because most of the time they "paint" the
car with a laser gun).

First it have to do with the post b/c I was driving the rental becuase I got a flat tire many of the members know they read my other posts, and I can give any advise to the memebers here, as well as they have given me other advises too.

second I don't give a shit if you believe me or not, but why should I make a story like that, I'm not that bored and neither that creative

second laser can only be point to the headlights and licence plate. do some reachseach and you will find out why

so if you are a new memeber and try to fuck things up doing stupid comments, you should better find something else to do, we don't fight on this forum we are here to help each other :finger:
__________________
E90 Mytic Blue 330i 07-20-2006. 05-17-2011
Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? Support NORML
calvino is offline   United_States
0
      10-23-2006, 10:29 AM   #27
Ascension
Major
 
Ascension's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i & 2010 535i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale/Tracy, Ca

Posts: 1,034
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Ascension
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
so I was in a retal going to orlando on turnpike ( BTW they change me the crappy focus for a PT cruiser )

so I was on the highway and I was distracting talking w my mom and I miss the sign on the highway that says"air patrol zone" and I did not slow down at all, so sonderly I got pull over by a cop.

he was YOU WERE GOING AT 100 MPH !! DID YOU REALLISE THAT !!! but I kindly reply to the question with "with all do respect officer, doesn't answering your question open me up to self incrimination?? at that moment he got piss as hell he was "Answer me !!!!" you are going to JAIL !!! and I say "I allready did", he got even more piss off and repeat answer ME !!! and I told him ok I have the right to remain silence. and he told me you smart ass, this is no a crime and you are not in court are you stupid ??? did you went to law school ??? you don't know anything about traffic laws, and I told him, No officer but I know my rights, and he screem at me give me your licence and registration .

if I catch you going faster than the speed limit you are going to jail !!! and he throws me the licence and the registration and left really piss he even spin his tires (mormaly they wait for you to get intro the highway)

I was like WOW I just save my ass ! :rocks:

I call one of my friends dad that he is a sheriff and he told me that the cop did not give me the ticket or took me to jail because I did not incriminate my self and because there were not using a high accuracy device like the radar/laser gun they ask you that type of questions so you can confirm that you were speeding. if not they can't give you a ticket, because you can easy win on court beacause there are many factors that can alter their speed mesuament like the speed of the plane, visibility and the accuracy of measuremt the time
If that was in California, you would have received a ticket at a minimum because you failed the "attitude" test If you refused to sign the ticket, you would have been carted off to jail because signing a ticket only means that you will promise to appear in court. It doesn't imply your guilt or innocence. That's up to a Judge
Attached Images
 
__________________

2006 330i Jet Black w/ Beige Leather/Sport/Prem/Step/Shades/Xenon/Logic 7
Ascension is offline   United_States
0
      10-23-2006, 10:32 AM   #28
TheCount
Private First Class
 
Drives: Dodge Durango SLT (335i Soon)
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New York

Posts: 127
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretender
Dude, in California, you're over. I was in an asian restaurant a few nights ago with some friends drinking beers and the restaurant got stormed by 30-40 cops...no one even said shit...we're all kicked out.

You got kicked out for sitting in a restaurant? There must be part of this story missing, otherwise you should be filing a lawsuit.
TheCount is offline  
0
      10-23-2006, 10:49 AM   #29
rwwong
Captain
 
Drives: 2006 330i, 2008 Jeep Hemi
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis

Posts: 627
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90fanatic
1.) you need to improve your english
2.) you're just lucky...he could've arrested you. But probably because your mom was there.
3.) Time to invest in a V1??
E90 fanatic,
Maybe you should take a look at your own english. You should never start a sentence with the word "But."
rwwong is offline   United_States
0
      10-23-2006, 11:01 AM   #30
StewtheBassman
Major General
 
Drives: 04 X5 3.0, 07 530xiT
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hudson, Quebec

Posts: 6,386
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
BTW: does anyone knows why my other thread ( http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34056 ) was close ?? is because bad advertisement against ford ?

I complained about greenie's nasty remarks, he was being a dick.



Cal, would you slow the f**k down please? With your mother at that????

Or at least make sure someone notifies all of us if you crack up on the highway and can't post anymore
__________________

StewtheBassman is offline   Canada
0
      10-23-2006, 11:06 AM   #31
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston,Florida

Posts: 1,926
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to calvino
ok stew, but I did not get what did you mean "with your mother at that????"
__________________
E90 Mytic Blue 330i 07-20-2006. 05-17-2011
Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? Support NORML
calvino is offline   United_States
0
      10-23-2006, 11:07 AM   #32
StewtheBassman
Major General
 
Drives: 04 X5 3.0, 07 530xiT
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hudson, Quebec

Posts: 6,386
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
ok stew, but I did not get what did you mean "with your mother at that????"
You were talking to your mother...was she in the car with you when you were doing the Richard Petty? Or was she on the phone with you?

If I did 100mph with my mother in the car she'd have a friggin' stroke LOL!
__________________

StewtheBassman is offline   Canada
0
      10-23-2006, 11:09 AM   #33
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston,Florida

Posts: 1,926
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to calvino
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwwong
E90 fanatic,
Maybe you should take a look at your own english. You should never start a sentence with the word "But."
rwwong are you that bored that everything that you do on the forum is check the speeling of everybody ??

get a live dude
__________________
E90 Mytic Blue 330i 07-20-2006. 05-17-2011
Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? Support NORML
calvino is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST