E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > *The Official P90x Progress/Motivation Thread*



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #441
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
just remember the body needs at least a day of kicking back.

I'll be running the Baker 2 Vegas run for my department in April, so now I'm kinda forced to stick with it. I'll be substituting cardio with running every other week. Really hoping I can stay motivated this time.
dude lets plan a trip to vegas lol
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #442
1ForAll
Colonel
 
1ForAll's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando

Posts: 2,098
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
picking this up later this week. I will take some progress pics. It will be interesting to see the results as I am naturally a slim guy. Will have to do more weight and a higher caloric diet I'm guessing
__________________
"Go with Ray's. His e92 is God." - mashimarho
1ForAll is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #443
McMuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
 
McMuffin's Avatar
 
Drives: A Widebody 92
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Califas

Posts: 1,550
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ForAll View Post
picking this up later this week. I will take some progress pics. It will be interesting to see the results as I am naturally a slim guy. Will have to do more weight and a higher caloric diet I'm guessing
Good luck!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
dude lets plan a trip to vegas lol
Mfest
McMuffin is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #444
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
Good luck!!


Mfest
Im coming. With an M or without one. black jack and skybar
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #445
duk
///M
 
Drives: 2011 AW/FR 6MT E92
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 2,939
iTrader: (0)

30 day checkin pics:



now almost done with the 5th week, yoga x still kicking my ass
__________________
2011 AW/FR 6MT E92 | Powered by Premier | Alekshop | ESS |
Rok n Peace Clothing: www.roknpeace.com

duk is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #446
McMuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
 
McMuffin's Avatar
 
Drives: A Widebody 92
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Califas

Posts: 1,550
iTrader: (5)

Good shit duk!!! I never do yoga, I substitute it for something less boring! post some before pics.

I'll see you in Vegas Turbo>NA
McMuffin is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2011, 03:34 AM   #447
Saigon
Brigadier General
 
Saigon's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 3,519
iTrader: (46)

Send a message via AIM to Saigon Send a message via MSN to Saigon
wow duk very impressive. That's where I want to be at some day.

I had a couple questions for the pros:

I'm 5'8 at 135 lbs. I want to gain at least 15 lbs of muscle/ fat and lose my stomach. I feel that I am too skinny. I just finished my first day of P90X Classic, finished the chest & back but at 6:24 min left with ab ribber X, my body gave out...

Would you guys recommend the classic version to gain muscle mass? I found this online:

http://www.extremely-fit.com/fitness...cle-mass-p90x/

It includes a whole new workout guide that will guide you through the weeks.

I'm taking BSN True mass weight gainer as it worked in the past for me when I was avidly going to the gym. Now I want to try something new as I noticed I hit a plateu at the gym. I can motivate myself to finish P90X but I really don't want to drop in waist size lol. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced!
__________________
07' Alpine White E93 335i

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Saigon is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2011, 05:50 AM   #448
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
wow duk very impressive. That's where I want to be at some day.

I had a couple questions for the pros:

I'm 5'8 at 135 lbs. I want to gain at least 15 lbs of muscle/ fat and lose my stomach. I feel that I am too skinny. I just finished my first day of P90X Classic, finished the chest & back but at 6:24 min left with ab ribber X, my body gave out...

Would you guys recommend the classic version to gain muscle mass? I found this online:

http://www.extremely-fit.com/fitness...cle-mass-p90x/

It includes a whole new workout guide that will guide you through the weeks.

I'm taking BSN True mass weight gainer as it worked in the past for me when I was avidly going to the gym. Now I want to try something new as I noticed I hit a plateu at the gym. I can motivate myself to finish P90X but I really don't want to drop in waist size lol. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced!
Put it this way, the less shit you put into your body the longer your ganna be healthier and YOUR RESULTS WILL LAST. Ask anyone here who took creatine and what they look like now?


Its sounds easy and it is easy. Not hard at all, just eat clean food but alot of it. Eat every 2 hours for gaining. I can even make a diet for you.


It all comes down to TIME. The reason why ppl fuck up and rush into this is because they feel they are running out of time? How old are you? If you wanna do it the right way and have longer results, do it clean and natural.
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #449
bmwmthree
Captain
 
bmwmthree's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: so cal

Posts: 699
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Put it this way, the less shit you put into your body the longer your ganna be healthier and YOUR RESULTS WILL LAST. Ask anyone here who took creatine and what they look like now?


Its sounds easy and it is easy. Not hard at all, just eat clean food but alot of it. Eat every 2 hours for gaining. I can even make a diet for you.


It all comes down to TIME. The reason why ppl fuck up and rush into this is because they feel they are running out of time? How old are you? If you wanna do it the right way and have longer results, do it clean and natural.

+100

I never understand why people put all that crap in their body...at least that's my opinion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post
And BMWM3 ..I will be filing a harrasment suit against you and/or charges. See you in court very very soon. Thanks.. Have fun with your nonsense.
bmwmthree is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 01:29 AM   #450
jimmyvelez
New Member
 
Drives: Jeep
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

My Brother's friend has been sticking with it and has achieved some amazing results. I'll see if I can get some before and after pics.
jimmyvelez is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #451
Gary@TireRack
Moderator
 
Gary@TireRack's Avatar
 
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South Bend, IN, Tire Rack HQ

Posts: 4,378
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post

+100

I never understand why people put all that crap in their body...at least that's my opinion.
Completely agree.
__________________
Gary
Tire and Wheel Forum Moderator. Tire Rack Sales Rep
Gary@Tirerack.com
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AH8&url=index.jsp

Please refer to 'Gary' as your previous contact when you order online.
Gary@TireRack is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #452
Saigon
Brigadier General
 
Saigon's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 3,519
iTrader: (46)

Send a message via AIM to Saigon Send a message via MSN to Saigon
it's not that i feel like i am "running out of time" it is very hard for me to eat clean to gain healthy weight. When I take the weight gain I still have to be a healthy eater, it helps me with my calorie/protein intake daily. I'm on my 3rd day and I have never been so sore in my life!
__________________
07' Alpine White E93 335i

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Saigon is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #453
VAlsbM3
AwwwYEA!
 
VAlsbM3's Avatar
 
Drives: DD - e90 325i / Track - E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

How about a Tony Horton qoute thread?

Everytime I do Kenpo towards the end...

To the woman..."That shirt was light green...We don't spray on, we do actually DNA removal...It's all over the place."

That makes me laugh everytime.
VAlsbM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #454
Gary@TireRack
Moderator
 
Gary@TireRack's Avatar
 
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South Bend, IN, Tire Rack HQ

Posts: 4,378
iTrader: (2)

"Women do what you feel....men, do what you feel, well, there's a line there somewhere..."
__________________
Gary
Tire and Wheel Forum Moderator. Tire Rack Sales Rep
Gary@Tirerack.com
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AH8&url=index.jsp

Please refer to 'Gary' as your previous contact when you order online.
Gary@TireRack is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #455
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
it's not that i feel like i am "running out of time" it is very hard for me to eat clean to gain healthy weight. When I take the weight gain I still have to be a healthy eater, it helps me with my calorie/protein intake daily. I'm on my 3rd day and I have never been so sore in my life!
make sure u eat every 2 hours atleast.
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #456
bmwmthree
Captain
 
bmwmthree's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: so cal

Posts: 699
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
make sure u eat every 2 hours atleast.
Might want to specify what constitutes eating. A full meal, medium meal to keep you going but not make you full, snack, etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post
And BMWM3 ..I will be filing a harrasment suit against you and/or charges. See you in court very very soon. Thanks.. Have fun with your nonsense.
bmwmthree is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2011, 03:15 AM   #457
vladdy328
Lieutenant
 
vladdy328's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 549
iTrader: (3)

One week left, feel fantastic.
Attached Images
  
__________________
2013 Audi A4 S-Line Black/Black|20" Rs6 wheels|H&R
2008 BMW 135M White/Red


"Come to Me, and I will give you rest." || Matt 11:28
vladdy328 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #458
bhoch
SSGT USMC - '78 - '86
 
bhoch's Avatar
 
Drives: Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Liberty Hill, Tx

Posts: 486
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW Z4  [4.25]
^^ starting to get there. tighten up your diet and you should be able to get a little more cut without too much issue!

Quotes:

Auditioning for the cover of downward dog magazine...
like a board.. don't get bored...
This is Pam.. but I like to call her glam
She's studing to be a dentist..
Steering wheels don't move.. unless you got some type of clown car...
Don't smash your face..
What's the tip of the day!
Man, I could put a bunch of the quotes in here..
__________________
Thanks,
Bill

2007 3.0si Roadster Black/Red, sport, Piano Black F14 Forgestar's
bhoch is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #459
dimisa1977
Major
 
dimisa1977's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Specialist (exhaust)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 1,141
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
These 90 day photos - is that of you or is that a template for how to show pictures?

wow, amazing results. KEEP PUSHIN' PLAY
dimisa1977 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #460
vladdy328
Lieutenant
 
vladdy328's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 549
iTrader: (3)

Thanks, my diet wasn't very strict, so round two I'm going to "bring it" lol.
__________________
2013 Audi A4 S-Line Black/Black|20" Rs6 wheels|H&R
2008 BMW 135M White/Red


"Come to Me, and I will give you rest." || Matt 11:28
vladdy328 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #461
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,174
iTrader: (3)

I finally stopped making excuses and putting it off

looking for more ab definition, wider shoulders, and some more muscle

I'm on day 2. 6'1 ,165lbs

I feel like taking a nap after each day's workout. lol
__________________
ZStig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #462
VAlsbM3
AwwwYEA!
 
VAlsbM3's Avatar
 
Drives: DD - e90 325i / Track - E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

So, i'm on Day1 of Phase 2. Chest/Shoulder/triceps then abs....GTFO. Body is aching.....
VAlsbM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST