E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > If you could change one thing about women...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #67
Gavin@MMW
38
Brigadier General
 
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

Posts: 3,880
iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10M3MAN View Post
You could see the real deal from the get go.....no makeup, no bra, no implants......Gentleman women are all about LIES from the moment they walk out of there house
Natural beauty is appreciated more then make up covered pancake faces.
Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #68
FOXYCaymanS
4
_
 
FOXYCaymanS's Avatar
 
Drives: Cayman S / Rover
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Atlanta & Florida

Posts: 428
iTrader: (0)

Haha this is a great thread.

Get over it fellas... as long as you still want to have sex you'll either deal with it, cheat and continue cheating because you'll realize most women are crazy, become celibate or swing the other way.

Crazy sex is great sex.
__________________
FOXYCaymanS is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #69
Blake
46
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10M3MAN View Post
You could see the real deal from the get go.....no makeup, no bra, no implants......Gentleman women are all about LIES from the moment they walk out of there house
i would agree about everything except the tits. fake tits are amazing and i love them. best money my girlfriend ever spent.
Blake is offline   No_Country
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #70
Sara504
205
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,685
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
Or you can get that new birth control... 4 periods a year. Pure gold
That shit is so bad for women. Talk about a hormonal bitch for four months.
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #71
Bimmer Nerd
75
I | L Photography
 
Bimmer Nerd's Avatar
 
Drives: on the track
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los angeles, ~818~ | San Diego, La Jolla

Posts: 7,538
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10M3MAN View Post
You could see the real deal from the get go.....no makeup, no bra, no implants......Gentleman women are all about LIES from the moment they walk out of there house
I don't even wanna imagine what more than 90% of the girls will look like after this, just look up celebrities with and without makeup and you will understand what i am talking about. But cutting down on make-up a little bit wouldn't hurt, specially sluts that put on whole store on their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
BISHHH thats my line
Bimmer Nerd is offline   Georgia
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #72
GreenPlease
16
Lieutenant Colonel
 
GreenPlease's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Orlando Florida

Posts: 1,635
iTrader: (2)

I don't understand why people hate on breast implants, makeup, etc. I mean, you guys put aero parts, rims, even full on body kits on your car, right?
__________________
Cars>Women
GreenPlease is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #73
PINeely
16
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 2009 E90 N54
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS

Posts: 1,546
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPlease View Post
I don't understand why people hate on breast implants, makeup, etc. I mean, you guys put aero parts, rims, even full on body kits on your car, right?
Because there's a line, just like there is with cars. You see a Civic with gold rims, a 4 foot spoiler, fart can and racing stripes. Do you say, "damn, what a beautiful car?"

Makeup is meant to improve on a good thing, not completely redesign the wheel.
__________________
PINeely is online now  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #74
OlivaresAnthony
20
Colonel
 
OlivaresAnthony's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 325i  [5.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Because there's a line, just like there is with cars. You see a Civic with gold rims, a 4 foot spoiler, fart can and racing stripes. Do you say, "damn, what a beautiful car?"

Makeup is meant to improve on a good thing, not completely redesign the wheel.
well said...
__________________
E90 325i|Sparkling Graphite Metallic|Steptronic|Black Leatherette/Dark Burl Interior|OEM Alarm|35%Front/5%Rear Tint|RD LED License Plate Lights|Rear Fogs Activated|Debadged|Smoked Sidemarkers|Blacklines|Depo P90v2|Matte Black Grille|BMS PBX|AFE Drop In|Charcoal Filter Delete|Air Scoops| RM Silicone Intake Hose| Magnaflow 14815| 19" Avant Garde M310|Continental DWS|M3 Lip Spoiler
OlivaresAnthony is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #75
silvergray545
4
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 454
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Because there's a line, just like there is with cars. You see a Civic with gold rims, a 4 foot spoiler, fart can and racing stripes. Do you say, "damn, what a beautiful car?"

Makeup is meant to improve on a good thing, not completely redesign the wheel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlivaresAnthony View Post
well said...
I agree. There are some girls that use waayyyy too much though. Then it doesn't look good, imo.
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2010, 12:29 AM   #76
GreenPlease
16
Lieutenant Colonel
 
GreenPlease's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Orlando Florida

Posts: 1,635
iTrader: (2)

Agreed
__________________
Cars>Women
GreenPlease is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2010, 06:18 AM   #77
ncarter124
2
Second Lieutenant
 
ncarter124's Avatar
 
Drives: aggressively and with swearing
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nashville

Posts: 221
iTrader: (0)

I have another one. Their non-stop desire for bearing children. I will be single until the day I die because of that (I am dead serious, as I have been celibate for almost 5 years because of this). 90% of all of the women I have met in my life want one thing (I know because I ask them), to be a mom. Literally, that is it. Oh, and to not have a job. They want to pump out kids and then sit at home on their ever-widening ass and take care of them. No thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Just get her pregnant. It will stop. Guaranteed!
See?
ncarter124 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2010, 10:09 AM   #78
OlivaresAnthony
20
Colonel
 
OlivaresAnthony's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 325i  [5.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarter124 View Post
I have another one. Their non-stop desire for bearing children. I will be single until the day I die because of that (I am dead serious, as I have been celibate for almost 5 years because of this). 90% of all of the women I have met in my life want one thing (I know because I ask them), to be a mom. Literally, that is it. Oh, and to not have a job. They want to pump out kids and then sit at home on their ever-widening ass and take care of them. No thanks.

See?

LMAO...its great how you found proof of it on the same thread....
__________________
E90 325i|Sparkling Graphite Metallic|Steptronic|Black Leatherette/Dark Burl Interior|OEM Alarm|35%Front/5%Rear Tint|RD LED License Plate Lights|Rear Fogs Activated|Debadged|Smoked Sidemarkers|Blacklines|Depo P90v2|Matte Black Grille|BMS PBX|AFE Drop In|Charcoal Filter Delete|Air Scoops| RM Silicone Intake Hose| Magnaflow 14815| 19" Avant Garde M310|Continental DWS|M3 Lip Spoiler
OlivaresAnthony is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #79
Sara504
205
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,685
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarter124 View Post
I have another one. Their non-stop desire for bearing children. I will be single until the day I die because of that (I am dead serious, as I have been celibate for almost 5 years because of this). 90% of all of the women I have met in my life want one thing (I know because I ask them), to be a mom. Literally, that is it. Oh, and to not have a job. They want to pump out kids and then sit at home on their ever-widening ass and take care of them. No thanks.

See?
Im a female what'd ya expect haha
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2010, 12:26 PM   #80
silvergray545
4
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 454
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarter124 View Post
I have another one. Their non-stop desire for bearing children. I will be single until the day I die because of that (I am dead serious, as I have been celibate for almost 5 years because of this). 90% of all of the women I have met in my life want one thing (I know because I ask them), to be a mom. Literally, that is it. Oh, and to not have a job. They want to pump out kids and then sit at home on their ever-widening ass and take care of them. No thanks.

See?
You have such strong opinions on this subject. Seems like you've had some issues with women in the past. It's even in your sig. Lol
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #81
elm3
18
M3 Lover
 
elm3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 e92 M3 Interlagos Blue
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canton, GA.

Posts: 1,863
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
bitch plz. you people invented nagging

+10,000 ^^^
__________________
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue, 6MT, Silver Novillo Leather, CF Trim, Premium Package, Technology Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound, 19" Wheels, Moonroof-Toy/ '14 335i, Sport Line, Premium Package, Technology Package, 19" wheels, Heated Seats - Daily Driver/ '04 Yamaha R1 - Toy/ '06 Yamaha Raptor 350-Toy
elm3 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #82
elm3
18
M3 Lover
 
elm3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 e92 M3 Interlagos Blue
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canton, GA.

Posts: 1,863
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
Amen to that.
__________________
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue, 6MT, Silver Novillo Leather, CF Trim, Premium Package, Technology Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound, 19" Wheels, Moonroof-Toy/ '14 335i, Sport Line, Premium Package, Technology Package, 19" wheels, Heated Seats - Daily Driver/ '04 Yamaha R1 - Toy/ '06 Yamaha Raptor 350-Toy
elm3 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #83
chd2
1
Driver
 
chd2's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seabrook, TX

Posts: 119
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i would agree about everything except the tits. fake tits are amazing and i love them. best money my girlfriend ever spent.
+1,000,000,000
chd2 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2010, 10:58 PM   #84
JayKay335i
50
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

I just realize that woman = car.

I'm an ass man and by all means, a nice round perky ass gets me going any day of the week. If it looks good for behind, I'll make sure I get an extra glance before I see the face just in case it its crunked up.

So I've got a new exhaust on my car but the drivers side tip is just slightly further over in the slot. Its small. You'd have to really be looking to notice but its been driving me crazy for a while.

This weekend I installed matte black grills, removed the front plates, added matte black finishing rods. Now that that face is looking fresh and sexy again, I dont give a crap about how the ass is currently looking.

They're the same as math equations. If you add a little to the numerator and take a little from the denominator, it'll still equal a fine piece of ass. Or car. fuck. whatever.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #85
silvergray545
4
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 454
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
I just realize that woman = car.

I'm an ass man and by all means, a nice round perky ass gets me going any day of the week. If it looks good for behind, I'll make sure I get an extra glance before I see the face just in case it its crunked up.

So I've got a new exhaust on my car but the drivers side tip is just slightly further over in the slot. Its small. You'd have to really be looking to notice but its been driving me crazy for a while.

This weekend I installed matte black grills, removed the front plates, added matte black finishing rods. Now that that face is looking fresh and sexy again, I dont give a crap about how the ass is currently looking.

They're the same as math equations. If you add a little to the numerator and take a little from the denominator, it'll still equal a fine piece of ass. Or car. fuck. whatever.
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #86
BMW F22
83
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,362
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Their inability to tell you what they want - instead they would rather be cryptic, beat around the bush, then get angry because you didn't do what they wanted.
YES!! It's like:

you- hey honey I'm going to buy a new lens for my camera, is that cool?
her- if that's what you want go ahead

You then go out to buy then lens and when you come home all your things are in a box to left.

I also don't like their ability to bring up shit that happened like 10 years ago when they're in an argument. For example, you and her are arguing because she's done something you don't like and next thing you know they brings things up that you can't even remember happened. Then she got you to second guess yourself like "shit, did I really do that?" and next thing you know you're apologizing to her. Then you walk away confused about wtf just happened.
BMW F22 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2010, 12:00 AM   #87
JayKay335i
50
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Psshh. Screw guilt trips.

They're really not that hard to deal with. Say nice things here and there and you get sex. Compliment them somewhat often and you get sex. Be a dick head here and there, then apologize, and you get sex.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #88
smack
15
Lieutenant Colonel
 
smack's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW's/Flex 3401
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spangdahlem AB Germany

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
YES!! It's like:

you- hey honey I'm going to buy a new lens for my camera, is that cool?
her- if that's what you want go ahead

You then go out to buy then lens and when you come home all your things are in a box to left.

I also don't like their ability to bring up shit that happened like 10 years ago when they're in an argument. For example, you and her are arguing because she's done something you don't like and next thing you know they brings things up that you can't even remember happened. Then she got you to second guess yourself like "shit, did I really do that?" and next thing you know you're apologizing to her. Then you walk away confused about wtf just happened.
No joke man. Its like they keep that stuff in a hard drive on file in their head just to bring that crap up to argue about. I mean come on, once you have the arguement when it happens then it should be over and not have to hear about it a second time.
smack is offline   Germany
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST