E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 328xi lights on dash

07-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
Monstah
Registered

Drives: 328xi

328xi lights on dash

4x4, brake light on. I posted this in the XI section and got no replys
My 328xi just recently hit 70k I bought it used with no warranty. About a couple weeks ago when backing out, 3 lights illuminated on my dash. I searched on here and found a tread saying to turn the wheel to the left all the way then to the right. After doing that the light went away and my car drove fine for weeks. Until yesterday, when backing out I heard a pop. Then all the lights came on immediately, tried clearing it using the trick from before but it stayed on this time. I drove the car and the lights went off, stayed off for most of the day. But this morning once I started it up, all the lights came back on. I read something about the servo motor going but it seems intermediate.

The light doesn't stay on, leading me to believe it might be something else? I also saw some people say it could be the battery, I do have an aftermarket amp and deck hooked up. I checked and all the connections are tight. But could that possibly be it? Any help would be appreciated. Also the turn signals are no longer automatic, I have to manually stop them