E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > ETS fmic



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
tennis_pr0
Captain
17
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: 2--7 BMW 335i coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

ETS fmic

I saw on here people picking the ETS 5" for around 500 dollars. On their site it is 750ish. Is there any discount i can het on this intercooler? I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm going with
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
Cbozz
Major
Cbozz's Avatar
39
Rep
1,401
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_pr0 View Post
I saw on here people picking the ETS 5" for around 500 dollars. On their site it is 750ish. Is there any discount i can het on this intercooler? I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm going with
I just bought brand new VRSF 7'' for 449 shipped, check their site

http://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-7-front...2-e90-e92.html
__________________
AFE, AA, DCT
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
tennis_pr0
Captain
17
Rep
888
Posts

Drives: 2--7 BMW 335i coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
I just bought brand new VRSF 7'' for 449 shipped, check their site

http://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-7-front...2-e90-e92.html
I was thinking about this, but in unsure about the cutting of the bumper. Also, for warranty reasons if i needed to put the stock ic back in would it for back in?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
Cbozz
Major
Cbozz's Avatar
39
Rep
1,401
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_pr0 View Post
I was thinking about this, but in unsure about the cutting of the bumper. Also, for warranty reasons if i needed to put the stock ic back in would it for back in?
no and no

I have a warranty and I'm getting this one! all you have to cut is a couple of plastic pieces on the inside of your mesh, that are not really visible from the outside, easy as hell!
warranty -- honestly if they even notice it they won't have a problem with that!
I put my Orion V4 angel eyes in and asked them if that matters the guy said no!
__________________
AFE, AA, DCT
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST