E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Suggestions for best tune?

Closed Thread

02-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
psprat496

Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Suggestions for best tune?

Just got the provisional a few weeks ago and that means the keys to the 335 are just a few weeks away (probably the longest weeks of my life). Everybody really helped me out with my questions on lighting and after market exhausts but there's still a couple that I need your opinions on. What type of tune would you suggest. I'm not looking at anything to big that would require modifications to the engine so most likely a stage one but what's the difference between all of these companies I'm seeing? I've seen BMS JB3 floating around this forum alot and it seems like a lot of people have that tune but how about Dinan or Vishnu? Any suggestions on which to choose should the time come?

Also, I know this doesn't have to do with this matter but first things first I'm gonna be ordering some wheels. I'm seeing these:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77520

On this guys thread and I think they look real good so I will most likely be calling iForged up pretty soon, but what do you guys think?
      02-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Jason
Administrator

Drives: E90 M3

Please do the proper research and due diligence in our Forced Induction forum -- http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Congrats on your soon to be 335!
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel

Jason is offline   United_States
Closed Thread