E90Post
 


Horizon LED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension & Brakes & Handling Upgrades > Sonic Tuning - S1 Adjustable Coilovers (e90/e92/e93)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #199
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Coils picked up!

PMs replied
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #200
New Guy
Private
United_States
0
Rep
57
Posts

 
Drives: A BMW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: A Place

iTrader: (0)

Pm price for S1 for 07 335i sedan to 32547
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #201
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
Pm price for S1 for 07 335i sedan to 32547
Thank you for the order, your coils will be shipped out tomorrow.


Appreciate 0
      12-30-2010, 01:43 AM   #202
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

PMs replied!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #203
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Coils shipped.

PMs replied!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #204
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

PMs replied
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #205
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Orders will be shipped out on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #206
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

PMs replied
Coils shipped!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #207
MassBimmer
Major General
MassBimmer's Avatar
77
Rep
7,036
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI 328i xDrive
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norfolk, MA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
Any news on xi applications?
__________________
E90 LCI 328i xDrive: M-Sport Conversion / BMW Performance Exhaust / BMW Performance Intake / BMW Performance Steering Wheel / VMR V710 / KW V1
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #208
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
Any news on xi applications?
Still testing, should be finalized this summer.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #209
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
3,167
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335i vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (21)

is there a set of coilovers in stock and ready to ship for my 08 335i e93 cabrio?

if so how much shipped to 15122?(business address)
__________________
08 BMW 335i E93
**Stance will make B!tches Dance**
CCW LM5T
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2011, 09:46 AM   #210
cssnms
Brigadier General
cssnms's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
3,180
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

iTrader: (4)

Are they TUV approved?

Any reported squeaks or rattles like I have read about with the KW's?

I also would like to know what is going to keep these from rusting to smithereens? I live in MD and you well may know during the winter road salt is applied quite liberally when it snows and any product on a car made out of inferior materials will corrode miserably.

Also what kind of warranty is there? Unless I missed it I did not see any mention of warranty here or on your site.

I live in Rockville can stop by and take a look at the coilovers? What do you guys charge to install?

Thanks

Last edited by cssnms; 01-17-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #211
Transport3r
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Transport3r's Avatar
14
Rep
1,206
Posts

 
Drives: N54 E92 & N52 Z4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
Are they TUV approved?

Any reported squeaks or rattles like I have read about with the KW's?

I also would like to know what is going to keep these from rusting to smithereens? I live in MD and you well may know during the winter road salt is applied quite liberally when it snows and any product on a car made out of inferior materials will corrode miserably.

Also what kind of warranty is there? Unless I missed it I did not see any mention of warranty here or on your site.

I live in Rockville can stop by and take a look at the coilovers? What do you guys charge to install?

Thanks
Would be interested as well in:

-Material choice for the shock bodies (mainly concerned about rust due to salty and humid conditions)
-TUV or other certification
-Warranty info
-Installation options/price
__________________
Josh-

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #212
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
Are they TUV approved?

Any reported squeaks or rattles like I have read about with the KW's?

I also would like to know what is going to keep these from rusting to smithereens? I live in MD and you well may know during the winter road salt is applied quite liberally when it snows and any product on a car made out of inferior materials will corrode miserably.

Also what kind of warranty is there? Unless I missed it I did not see any mention of warranty here or on your site.

I live in Rockville can stop by and take a look at the coilovers? What do you guys charge to install?

Thanks
Our coilovers are TUV approved, we have distribution in Europe including Germany.
No squeaks or rattles, just to make sure the springs are locked in and not rotating on the strut.

The strut is 6061T6 aluminum, and all of the strut and springs are high temp paint with anti-rust coating. ( I cant recall which brand it was, but i can find out again).

Most of us in the shop have been riding on these coils for 1-2 yrs, and so far everything is coated and no signage of rust or collision.

All of our coils come with one year warranty, and we do have few shops around the area that handles all of the install.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Coils shipped!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #213
cssnms
Brigadier General
cssnms's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
3,180
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_sonictuning View Post
Our coilovers are TUV approved, we have distribution in Europe including Germany.
No squeaks or rattles, just to make sure the springs are locked in and not rotating on the strut.

The strut is 6061T6 aluminum, and all of the strut and springs are high temp paint with anti-rust coating. ( I cant recall which brand it was, but i can find out again).

Most of us in the shop have been riding on these coils for 1-2 yrs, and so far everything is coated and no signage of rust or collision.

All of our coils come with one year warranty, and we do have few shops around the area that handles all of the install.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Coils shipped!
I appreciate the response. I actually stopped by your shop today and looked at them, spoke with a nice lady for a bit, although she admitted she didn't know much about them. They appear well built, but then again I have no idea how the construction compares to KW's or AST's. I would love to come back and check out how your coilovers are holding up.

They felt heavy, how much do the front and rears weigh compared OEM?

Does DPS do the install for you guys?

Lastly, were are they made?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 05:41 PM   #214
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
I appreciate the response. I actually stopped by your shop today and looked at them, spoke with a nice lady for a bit, although she admitted she didn't know much about them. They appear well built, but then again I have no idea how the construction compares to KW's or AST's. I would love to come back and check out how your coilovers are holding up.

They felt heavy, how much do the front and rears weigh compared OEM?

Does DPS do the install for you guys?

Lastly, were are they made?
You got PM!

All PMs and quote sent.

Coils shipped !
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 12:58 AM   #215
desiboy5291
Rapture Design
United_States
0
Rep
1
Posts

 
Drives: Laguna Seca 335i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: OC

iTrader: (0)

Will these fit on an 08 Accord Coupe?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 01:11 AM   #216
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiboy5291 View Post
Will these fit on an 08 Accord Coupe?
No they wont.

But we do have coils for your Accord.

Please leave your email address so I can provide more details.


All PMs replied.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #217
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Coils will be shipped first thing tomorrow morning!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #218
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

PMs replied
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #219
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

coils shipped!

Thanks for the support
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #220
jose_sonictuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
jose_sonictuning's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
2,167
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland

iTrader: (16)

Coils shipped!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
e90 coilover, e90 e92 suspension, e90 performance coilover, e92 coilover, e92 performance coilover

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST