E90Post

PYSPEED

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Tasered Philadelphia Phillie Fan

05-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Tasered Philadelphia Phillie Fan

Announcement: IF YOU ARE TOO DRUNK or TOO IGNORANT NOT TO KNOW THAT JUMPING OUT ONTO A PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL FIELD DURING A GAME IS FROUNED UPON, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT BEING TASERED FOR DOING IT !!!!!!

This event should be a lessen to all those that might consider the same ignorant act in the future. If you don't like being tasered, then stay the hell off the field.
BlueZ4AZ is offline   United_States
      05-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
jeremyc74
Banned

Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
Announcement: IF YOU ARE TOO DRUNK or TOO IGNORANT NOT TO KNOW THAT JUMPING OUT ONTO A PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL FIELD DURING A GAME IS FROUNED UPON, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT BEING TASERED FOR DOING IT !!!!!!

This event should be a lessen to all those that might consider the same ignorant act in the future. If you don't like being tasered, then stay the hell off the field.

A little up tight are we?

This shit's been going on for decades, and it's not a big deal. Cops these days are WAY too damn taser happy. It's a potentially deadly means of subduing a person, and should be treated just like any other form of deadly force....in other words you should have to have a DAMN good reason to legally use it.
jeremyc74 is offline   United_States
      05-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post

This shit's been going on for decades, and it's not a big deal. Cops these days are WAY too damn taser happy. It's a potentially deadly means of subduing a person, and should be treated just like any other form of deadly force....in other words you should have to have a DAMN good reason to legally use it.
Now, I know this may come as a complete and utter shock to you, but ......everyone doesn't agree with your opinion.

Up tight? Oh Pul - eeeease.
It seems like I have to spell it our for you, since you seem to have been too clueless yourself, as to why I used all caps. The CAPS were meant to capture the attention of the ignorant, who don't have a clue in ther first place, and basically need a good shout sometimes, so they get the picture.

Got the picture now?

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 05-05-2010 at 04:43 PM.
      05-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
Yearofthe1
An ex-addict :-(

Drives: VFR1200F

Quote:

Guess what, the stress of getting pulled over is potentially deadly, as it could trigger a mycardial infarction cascade. So, let's tell the police they can't do that either. Oh wait, they should've tried to reason with the drunk douche. Drunk people do think so clearly afterall.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.
-Michael and Ellen Kaplan
      05-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
blah blah blah...It seems like I have to spell it our for you, since you seem to have been too clueless yourself, as to why I used all caps....blah blah blah
You could try to spell it out, but you wouldn't get the spelling correct.

It's FROWNED, not FROUNED
      05-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
CollinsE90
Where my bitches

Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382730
      05-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
You could try to spell it out, but you wouldn't get the spelling correct.

It's FROWNED, not FROUNED
The ignorint won't now the difernc, but thenks for pionting that out. I know I cin alweys count on you to do anythin but agrea with what I heve to say.

Later skater
      05-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
73% Agree that he deserved it!!
      05-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
Peanuto
Private First Class

Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Blue, you are you angry by nature, or the pipes just backed up? I'm sensing a lot of hostility here.
      05-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuto View Post
Blue, you are you angry by nature, or the pipes just backed up? I'm sensing a lot of hostility here.
No. Come to think of it, I'm actually in a particularly jaunty mood today.

Probably just repeating what the 73% of the folks that think he deserved it, are thinking.

Try to keep up. This was covered in Post #3

.....I am guessing the ignoramus that got tasered is quite hostile right now.

Just a hint too: The thread is about the tasered ignoramus, not about what YOU think of my demeanor.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 05-05-2010 at 05:54 PM.
      05-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #11
Peanuto
Private First Class

Quote:
No. Come to think of it, I'm actually in a particularly jaunty mood today.

Probably just repeating what the 73% of the folks that think he deserved it, are thinking.

Try to keep up. This was covered in Post #3

.....I am guessing the ignoramus that got tasered is quite hostile right now.

Just a hint too: The thread is about the tasered ignoramus, not about what YOU think of my demeanor.
Meh. One of the players should have just knocked him out like in the good old days. Problem solved.
      05-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
Peanuto
Private First Class

And no more tasers in Philly. They just passed a new rule this afternoon that any fans that go on the field will be wrangled by the security and then handed over to police.
      05-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Just watched the video. Damn, those were some crappy cops. How could they not grab that kid on their own? And weren't the cops the sober ones? Lame ass cops if you ask me. They probably went to the same policing conferences as the asshats in Onatrio that pulled over the MINI group.
      05-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #14
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Just watched the video. Damn, those were some crappy cops. How could they not grab that kid on their own? And weren't the cops the sober ones? Lame ass cops if you ask me. They probably went to the same policing conferences as the asshats in Onatrio that pulled over the MINI group.

Noted. We got ya' down as a disapprove.

We'll lump you with the minority of 29% that disapprove.
      05-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #15
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Noted. We got ya' down as a disapprove.

We'll lump you with the minority of 29% that disapprove.
Yes please don't lump me in with the folks that said that the guy would have been shot, like they would have done in Russia.
      05-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #16
jopa489
BMW/Detailing Addict

Drives: Estoril F30 335i 6MT

I don't see the big deal here. Obnoxious 17 year old runs on field, security tasers him, he walks off with police. End of story.

Better to be tasered and hauled away in cuffs than to have sweaty rent-a-cop balls in your face while he cuffs you, I say.

jopa489 is offline   United_States
      05-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #17
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Yes please don't lump me in with the folks that said that the guy would have been shot, like they would have done in Russia.
Excellent. Then we got you down for one vote against the taser, as long as you don't mind being lumped with the 29% minority, where the extreme there would be a number of teens and 20 something punks that actually APPLAUD the act, because they thought it was amusing.
      05-06-2010, 06:47 AM   #18
Major

Drives: E90 325i; F10 528i; 2002tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopa489 View Post
I don't see the big deal here. Obnoxious 17 year old runs on field, security tasers him, he walks off with police. End of story.

Better to be tasered and hauled away in cuffs than to have sweaty rent-a-cop balls in your face while he cuffs you, I say.
A Taser is potentially deadly, especially when the health of the target is unknown. Certainly less risky than a bullet, but far more so than, as you put it, "...to have sweaty rent-a-cop balls in your face while he cuffs you..."

And since it is bound to come up again, I don't care that 71% approve. We have a Republic, not mob rule. A poll of the general public on this subject will mean something when the vast majority of the general public actually knows something about law enforcement.

And if a single idiot is a threat to a field full of supposedly professional athletes then a lot of guys need to be spending a lot more time in the gym.
      05-06-2010, 07:55 AM   #19
jeremyc74
Banned

Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
73% Agree that he deserved it!!

Yeah and at one point in our history the majority agreed that owning slaves was ok, and the women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Following the masses doesn't mean you're right, it means you're not capable of thinking for yourself.
jeremyc74 is offline   United_States
      05-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #20
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU

Quote:
Yeah and at one point in our history the majority agreed that owning slaves was ok, and the women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Following the masses doesn't mean you're right, it means you're not capable of thinking for yourself.
But.....

Slavery - bad
Taser the unruly fan - good

I formed my very opinion on the taser incident before I knew it was with the majority.
The punishment definitely fit the crime.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 05-06-2010 at 10:16 AM.
      05-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
ragingclue
My interior is turrible

Drives: stickferanaxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 742 View Post
And if a single idiot is a threat to a field full of supposedly professional athletes then a lot of guys need to be spending a lot more time in the gym.
Meh... They're baseball players. Not football or hockey players.... I'd imagine those professional atheletes would have knocked him the Fk out. Baseball players seem to be either fat or dainty. They had an era of general bulkiness but that coincidentally went away when they started looking for, and cracking down on, PEDs.
      05-06-2010, 10:21 AM   #22
Major

Drives: E90 325i; F10 528i; 2002tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Meh... They're baseball players. Not football or hockey players.... I'd imagine those professional atheletes would have knocked him the Fk out. Baseball players seem to be either fat or dainty. They had an era of general bulkiness but that coincidentally went away when they started looking for, and cracking down on, PEDs.
I was going to say that if a bunch of baseball players are threatened by a skinny kid the ticket prices need to be lower. But I didn't want to offend any baseball fans.

Now hockey players. That would be fun to watch. Maybe it ought to be part of the show -- a prize for anyone who can make it across the ice. Perhaps a series of prizes growing in value depending on the number of bones broken/blood lost.