E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Iphone 4



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #45
jopa489
BMW/Detailing Addict
 
jopa489's Avatar
 
Drives: Estoril F30 335i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New England

Posts: 6,561
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
Same reason they're changing the data plans, too. If you buy a 4G, you lose your $30 unlimited data plan.

Here's my question...can you use existing accessories (car chargers, for example)? We already know that based on the new shape, the old docks probably won't fit. :P
That's not exactly correct, at least not according to many sources. Most are saying ATT is grandfathering current subscribers. One report:

Current AT&T subscribers who wish to upgrade to the next iPhone or any smartphone will be able to grandfather in their existing unlimited plan. If you decide to add a new line to your existing account then you'll have to opt for one of the two new data plans. AT&T says that "upgrading a phone or extending a contract doesn't trigger any change."
__________________

jopa489 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #46
Strongbark
Brigadier General
 
Strongbark's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M4 on order
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth

Posts: 3,608
iTrader: (1)

So does this hint to Jobs renewing the AT&T carrier contract?
__________________
Strongbark

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic32890_2.gif
'13 Mini GP #485 of 500 For Sale
Strongbark is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #47
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,251
iTrader: (2)

ATT network is fail..

If it was Verizon I would pay my ETF for my iphone and jump ships
Inspired is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #48
jjoseph7
Private First Class
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: St. Petersburg, FL

Posts: 135
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopa489 View Post
That's not exactly correct, at least not according to many sources. Most are saying ATT is grandfathering current subscribers. One report:

Current AT&T subscribers who wish to upgrade to the next iPhone or any smartphone will be able to grandfather in their existing unlimited plan. If you decide to add a new line to your existing account then you'll have to opt for one of the two new data plans. AT&T says that "upgrading a phone or extending a contract doesn't trigger any change."
+1

This has been recently covered all over various tech blogs. If you currently have an unlimited data plan for the 3G or 3GS, you can upgrade to iPhone 4 without being forced to adopt the new 2GB capped plan. Only catch is, as others already pointed out, you can't get the official AT&T tethering option tacked on unless you ditch the unlimited plan. All problems are solved with a jailbreak though...
jjoseph7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #49
FStop7
I like cars
 
FStop7's Avatar
 
Drives: M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA

Posts: 5,059
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
1. I'm not going through that mess of a FB page to determine what you're saying is right and
2. AT&T Smartphone customers does not mean iPhone customers. If they meant iPhone, they'd have said iPhone.

Stop arguing to argue.
how does it feel to be so incredibly wrong
FStop7 is offline   Vatican City State
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #50
klipseracer
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arizona

Posts: 3,012
iTrader: (27)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to klipseracer
There IS NO DEBATE between iPhone and Android. iPhone wins and here is why:

http://linuxoniphone.blogspot.com/

Jailbroken iPhone = Android dual boot on a smartphone = win win win. I love android and now I love my iPhone even more. If anyone is a coder we'd love to have you build the toolchain and help us get openiboot working on the 3gs as well as the iphone 4 when it comes out.

They also have android 2.2 froyo running on the iPhone 3g. 2g also runs android:


[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJj0kHQgC9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJj0kHQgC9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
klipseracer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #51
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
There IS NO DEBATE between iPhone and Android. iPhone wins and here is why:

http://linuxoniphone.blogspot.com/

Jailbroken iPhone = Android dual boot on a smartphone = win win win. I love android and now I love my iPhone even more. If anyone is a coder we'd love to have you build the toolchain and help us get openiboot working on the 3gs as well as the iphone 4 when it comes out.

They also have android 2.2 froyo running on the iPhone 3g. 2g also runs android:


[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJj0kHQgC9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJj0kHQgC9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]



I have a smashed 3GS [edit: I should have read closer, it's running on a 3G] which I'd like to put Android on (I don't want to mess with my functioning 3GS). The screen is fine but the digitizer is broken - the connector on the logic board is shot. I know I can use Veency to control the phone from my computer, and I can install it by way of adding the package to an .ipsw. I'm stuck at trying to find a way to get Veency running and configured without the use of the touch screen.

Probably an exercise in futility, but I'm bored tonight.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]

Last edited by Dan in PA; 06-08-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #52
radix
there's something different about him
 
radix's Avatar
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

Posts: 896
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
There IS NO DEBATE between iPhone and Android. iPhone wins and here is why:

If there is NO DEBATE as you say, then why am I replying to your post? iPhone 4 isn't even out, and already it still doesn't "blow the competition away". As a matter of fact, it still lags the competition in some areas.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/19821...hone_pack.html

For example, the iPhone 4 is a 3G phone, the Evo is 4G. The iPhone 4 doesn't have the camera quality of the Evo (8mp) or the Incredible (8mp). The iPhone still won't have flash. Even in the areas that the iPhone wins, it won't be for long. Apple releases a new iPhone about once a year (2G - June 29, 2007, 3G - July 11, 2008, 3GS - June 8, 2009, 4G June 24, 2010). Current android phones are already beating the 3GS in reviews, the Incredible and the EVO aren't that far off, and in some cases better than the iPhone 4 in terms of specs. New Android phones with greater features are popping up every month it seems. As a hardware platform iPhone 4 will be obsolete soon enough, and while you're waiting the majority of another year for the next big thing, those who love Android phones will no doubt already have it.

Last edited by radix; 06-08-2010 at 01:24 AM.
radix is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:26 AM   #53
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
If there is NO DEBATE as you say, then why am I replying to your post? iPhone 4 isn't even out, and already it still doesn't "blow the competition away". As a matter of fact, it still lags the competition in some areas.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/19821...hone_pack.html

For example, the iPhone 4 is a 3G phone, the Evo is 4G. The iPhone 4 doesn't have the camera quality of the Evo (8mp) or the Incredible (8mp). The iPhone still won't have flash. Even in the areas that the iPhone wins, it won't be for long. Apple releases a new iPhone about once a year (2G - June 29, 2007, 3G - July 11, 2008, 3GS - June 8, 2009, 4G June 24, 2010). Current android phones are already beating the 3GS in reviews, the Incredible and the EVO aren't that far off, and in some cases better than the iPhone 4 in terms of specs. New Android phones with greater features are popping up every month it seems. As a hardware platform iPhone 4 will be obsolete soon enough, and while you're waiting the majority of another year for the next big thing, those who love Android phones will no doubt already have it.




Exactly. If there was NO DEBATE, Android would not even exist.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:34 AM   #54
quagmire
I am Gundam
 
quagmire's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 1,156
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
If there is NO DEBATE as you say, then why am I replying to your post? iPhone 4 isn't even out, and already it still doesn't "blow the competition away". As a matter of fact, it still lags the competition in some areas.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/19821...hone_pack.html

For example, the iPhone 4 is a 3G phone, the Evo is 4G. The iPhone 4 doesn't have the camera quality of the Evo (8mp) or the Incredible (8mp). The iPhone still won't have flash. Even in the areas that the iPhone wins, it won't be for long. Apple releases a new iPhone about once a year (2G - June 29, 2007, 3G - July 11, 2008, 3GS - June 8, 2009, 4G June 24, 2010). Current android phones are already beating the 3GS in reviews, the Incredible and the EVO aren't that far off, and in some cases better than the iPhone 4 in terms of specs. New Android phones with greater features are popping up every month it seems. As a hardware platform iPhone 4 will be obsolete soon enough, and while you're waiting the majority of another year for the next big thing, those who love Android phones will no doubt already have it.
Megapixels isn't everything and Jobs said it himself that he is not going to get into a megapixel statistic war with the competition. You can have 100 MP, but still have the worst lens possible and photo quality would suffer due to the crappy lens.

As explained here,

http://petavoxel.wordpress.com/2010/...indle-example/

AT&T doesn't even have LTE even running yet. So it wouldn't make sense for Apple to put LTE stuff into the iPhone( especially like 3G when it came out, 4G is extremely battery hungry).

Last edited by quagmire; 06-08-2010 at 01:42 AM.
quagmire is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #55
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
http://lifehacker.com/5557550/which-...one-or-android
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #56
Hunter@Motorwerks
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 33
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to Hunter@Motorwerks
Does anyone know if you Pre-order on the 15th the phone will be delivered at your door the 24th?
Hunter@Motorwerks is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #57
DrockNJ
New Member
 
DrockNJ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter@Motorwerks View Post
Does anyone know if you Pre-order on the 15th the phone will be delivered at your door the 24th?
i believe it will be delivered to your door the day it is available to the public.
DrockNJ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #58
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Someone please correct me if I am wrong: FaceTime requires WiFi to work (for now, anyway) but also uses your voice minutes?
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #59
Freakazoid
Captain
 
Freakazoid's Avatar
 
Drives: Saturn Redline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pittsburgh

Posts: 967
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Someone please correct me if I am wrong: FaceTime requires WiFi to work (for now, anyway) but also uses your voice minutes?

It does not use your voice minutes, and it DOES require wifi
Freakazoid is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #60
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
Cut that shit




At first I thought this was a joke, but it's actually possible
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #61
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
It does not use your voice minutes, and it DOES require wifi





I know it requires WiFi, I read somewhere (and forget which source) that it also uses up your AT&T voice minutes. I'll try to find a link...
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #62
xtac
Alpine White Knight
 
xtac's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 335i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island

Posts: 682
iTrader: (2)

I'm appalled at anyone who picks up an android phone if not for a really really specific reason.

a new android phone drops like every 4 months now, and each being billed as the iphone killer.

It won't happen. Ever.
__________________
xtac is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #63
ragingclue
One cam is enough
 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

Posts: 6,755
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtac View Post
I'm appalled at anyone who picks up an android phone if not for a really really specific reason.
Well that's your choice. I'd imagine your experience across the market of mobile devices is limited, as many people "in the know", or experienced enough to make such a statement, would definitely not agree with that.

Whether or not they're being billed as an iPhone killer, it doesn't matter.... No one will ever dethrone the iPhone, even with a vastly superior interface or features (if that happens). Apple has developed too loyal of a fan base who would literally eat shit straight out of Jobs' ass if it meant they got the new iPhone before everyone else.

That's not to take anything away from the iPhone, as it's a great device, and for the most part, it's the smartest choice as a "smart phone" for your average Joe. However, to say someone would need a specific reason to pick up these Android phones (with better specs in a few regards) is a pretty ignorant statement.

I'll give you two non-specific, very general reasons right off the bat why someone would choose the Android devices first:

1) AT&T sucks balls but Apple won't get out of bed with them because AT&T would give Apple the world to keep the contract. AT&T would (and has) sell out the users of non-iPhones (bandwidth priority) just to keep the contract with Apple. So, you have to go with AT&T or T-mobile without 3G.

2) Flash. I don't care what Steve Jobs says about it; people want it on their mobile devices at the moment, and devices such as the Incredible have the hardware and the screen to properly run whatever you want on Flash. I don't care if HTML5 is the future, it's not the future of NOW.

Below that, I would list specific reasons, but my point is: NO people don't need specific reasons to pick up anything besides the iPhone.

Go ahead and be appalled. That's your prerogative. It's also your prerogative to be ignorant.
ragingclue is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #64
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtac View Post
I'm appalled at anyone who picks up an android phone if not for a really really specific reason.

a new android phone drops like every 4 months now, and each being billed as the iphone killer.

It won't happen. Ever.




No, it will never happen. No other company has a rabid, blind fanboy user base like Apple's, as evidenced by your post. I love my MacBook Pro and like my 3GS, but blind iPhone fans get to me.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #65
xtac
Alpine White Knight
 
xtac's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 335i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island

Posts: 682
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Well that's your choice. I'd imagine your experience across the market of mobile devices is limited, as many people "in the know", or experienced enough to make such a statement, would definitely not agree with that.

Whether or not they're being billed as an iPhone killer, it doesn't matter.... No one will ever dethrone the iPhone, even with a vastly superior interface or features (if that happens). Apple has developed too loyal of a fan base who would literally eat shit straight out of Jobs' ass if it meant they got the new iPhone before everyone else.

That's not to take anything away from the iPhone, as it's a great device, and for the most part, it's the smartest choice as a "smart phone" for your average Joe. However, to say someone would need a specific reason to pick up these Android phones (with better specs in a few regards) is a pretty ignorant statement.

I'll give you two non-specific, very general reasons right off the bat why someone would choose the Android devices first:

1) AT&T sucks balls but Apple won't get out of bed with them because AT&T would give Apple the world to keep the contract. AT&T would (and has) sell out the users of non-iPhones (bandwidth priority) just to keep the contract with Apple. So, you have to go with AT&T or T-mobile without 3G.

2) Flash. I don't care what Steve Jobs says about it; people want it on their mobile devices at the moment, and devices such as the Incredible have the hardware and the screen to properly run whatever you want on Flash. I don't care if HTML5 is the future, it's not the future of NOW.

Below that, I would list specific reasons, but my point is: NO people don't need specific reasons to pick up anything besides the iPhone.

Go ahead and be appalled. That's your prerogative. It's also your prerogative to be ignorant.

You couldn't be more wrong as far as my experience, and I don't need to refute that.

No one will ever dethrone the iphone not because of its fan base, but because of their track record of getting things right. None of the things they have really done are new, but they rework existing ideas and as steve jobs say make it "magic".

How do you think they become fan boys? Consumers vote with their wallets.

I highly disagree it is for the average joe, it is the best product on the market for EVERYONE. By specific i meant if you would like to develop for the android(Waste of time if your after $)

At&t service with the iphone is not that great, it does suck, however I'm also convinced anyone who puts 50m iphones on their network would have the same problems. And truth be told I think at&t has done a great job of ramping it up, the issue was not with data, it is with voice.

Flash again I understand where you are coming from, but it is a business decision, they are taking a hit and deciding what they think is best for the industry and for future growth. Flash kills the battery, Flash ads suck, Flash websites are not like 1999. Apple has always removed things from their products because they don't believe n it, and it has worked wonders so far. I personally have never needed flash, do some poeple do? sure but the majority do not and this is what is RIGHT FOR THEM whether they know it or not.


osx has what 12% market share now? that is redic as it is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than ms latest offering, but people don't know what is good for them.

People are not rational they do not make informed decisions, honestly if you do not run osx, or have a smart phone that is not an iphone again for ANY specific reason and the reasons you give will be fixed in time, not implementation does not know what they are missing.

It's the same thing as if bmw were cheap as hondas and people still bought hondas.
__________________
xtac is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #66
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtac View Post
You couldn't be more wrong as far as my experience, and I don't need to refute that.

No one will ever dethrone the iphone not because of its fan base, but because of their track record of getting things right. None of the things they have really done are new, but they rework existing ideas and as steve jobs say make it "magic".

How do you think they become fan boys? Consumers vote with their wallets.

I highly disagree it is for the average joe, it is the best product on the market for EVERYONE. By specific i meant if you would like to develop for the android(Waste of time if your after $)

At&t service with the iphone is not that great, it does suck, however I'm also convinced anyone who puts 50m iphones on their network would have the same problems. And truth be told I think at&t has done a great job of ramping it up, the issue was not with data, it is with voice.

Flash again I understand where you are coming from, but it is a business decision, they are taking a hit and deciding what they think is best for the industry and for future growth. Flash kills the battery, Flash ads suck, Flash websites are not like 1999. Apple has always removed things from their products because they don't believe n it, and it has worked wonders so far. I personally have never needed flash, do some poeple do? sure but the majority do not and this is what is RIGHT FOR THEM whether they know it or not.


osx has what 12% market share now? that is redic as it is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than ms latest offering, but people don't know what is good for them.

People are not rational they do not make informed decisions, honestly if you do not run osx, or have a smart phone that is not an iphone again for ANY specific reason and the reasons you give will be fixed in time, not implementation does not know what they are missing.

It's the same thing as if bmw were cheap as hondas and people still bought hondas.




I agree that Windows sucks. It's refreshing to come home from work and use OS X, everything is just so much better for me. Just because someone prefers Windows does not mean that they are missing out on anything. It's personal preference.

Saying that developing for Android is a waste of time if you're after money is utter bullshit and you know it. You could say the same exact statement about developing for OS X.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
iphone is gay

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST