Automatic DRL's and welcome-light on Pre-lci
Maybe you have looked too how to have Angel eyes automatically goes ON when you start the ignition (commonly called DRL's).
Me too, this is why so I've started research to find possible solutions.
There are two solutions:
- Wiring a parallel force to harness in the Angel-Eyes lights goes at the start of the vehicle (solution not Retained in my case).
- Use a programmable module acts "That is the internal network of the bus (CAN bus). This is the solution for Which I've opted for and Several Reasons:
- No long cables to Achieve, hole drilling, ... Only a few "connectors and the Dismantling of Some caches IS needed.
- Many possibilities (Progammable sequences of locking / unlocking, fog-directional light, daytime running lights, ...).
- Reversible modified and modified at will.
I Think There Is only one module on the market: car-solution eLight module
This module allows several possibilities
- Sequence When locking / unlocking (via software, It Is possible to control for EACH vehicle's lights and create a specified period "sequences)
- Daytime running lights (Choice of parking light or high beam light with a Reduced Intensity)
- Welcome light: (When you unlock the car, the parking lights come on gradually for a specified period)
- Leaving light (When you lock the vehicle, the lights are switched positions for a defined \ time)
- Directional lighting (fog Corresponding to the direction in turn has Goes On)
- Sidelights (the lights are turned permanently Reduced enhances contrast it has with the U.S. as models)
If you want more details and to download the installation instructions, please read the full article :
Automatic daytime running light
If you have any question on this thread, please say us.