E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Looking for some help w/pricing



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Terrance28
Brigadier General
 
Terrance28's Avatar
 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
Looking for some help w/pricing

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I am considering selling my 07 335i, and i'm looking for a fair price for it. Please be serious and not just throw ridiculous numbers out. It still has the second set of cats in place and the exterior, and interior are in great shape. The car drives perfectly still like day 1 with no issues. This car won Hottest performance BMW at HIN, and numerous other shows. I have had rarely any issues with this car. The drivers headlight was replaced and 1 hpfp, it now has the 943 pump and running great. It has brand new front rotors and pads, and the windshield will be replaced on monday, because it had a small chip in it that grew over the winter.

07 E92 335i AT
45k miles
Sports Package and premium package

Exterior:
19" black M6 reps with time attack ring
Eibach pro kit(stock springs available)
M3 spoiler
Aero lip
shadowline trim
Vynil roof
M3 skirts(stock skirts available)
color matched grills w/black inserts
5% tint on rear sides and back window and 35% on drivers and passenger window
Tinted fog lights
color matched reflectors

Interior:
carbon wrapped interior
momo shifter

Performance:
AFE DCI intake
Cyba scoops
Stett intercooler w/meth/nitrous bung(stock intercooler available)
Stett CP w/dual meth bungs and synapse BOV
Raceland 2.5 DP(stock dp available)
Magnaflow race mufflers(sound amazing, stock exhaust available)

Here are some pics of it, the only different is now it has the M3 sides and the vynil roof. Let me know what it can go for. Thanks

Attached Images
     
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.

Last edited by Terrance28; 06-29-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Terrance28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
Terrance28
Brigadier General
 
Terrance28's Avatar
 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
Damn doesn't anybody have a clue lol?
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.
Terrance28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
Terrance28
Brigadier General
 
Terrance28's Avatar
 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
Well NADA list it at $29,350, so I guess anything under there would be ok.
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.
Terrance28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 12:59 AM   #4
Longboy
New Member
 
Drives: nice car
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tucson

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

Private sales and the marketplace.

.....Looking at the list and photos. Things to consider in pricing. Less than average miles/ +$1500. More than/ -$1500. CPO car......people will pay, add $1000 plus. Cosmetic mods/ -$0 to whatever. Performance mods/ -whatever to big $$$ off. You just lost 25% of the market on the cos. mods and over half on the perf. mods. Most people want strait virgin cars especially performance vehicles. Or prepare for another 6-10 weeks on the market. You see ads here where some want the car, some want the aftermarkets stuff and fewer want the total package and owners will spend time with back to stock and come out ahead moneywise but with time expended. Condition. If you are a "car nut" , you care for the car more often than you do your laundry and your 3 year old looks like its been on the road for only 6 months, people will pay more. Lets say that '07 335s average $30K. Looking at photos of your car I would say it is tasteful to most and would start at above average. The smaller market would love to have your turn key modded 335 where the larger market will ask you to cut your throat on price because of such mods.
Longboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #5
Mr. Maboomba
Bfc Transplant
 
Drives: 2014 BMW 320i Sport
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA

Posts: 312
iTrader: (1)

You could try $25k to $30k. Don't ask more than $30k; that's MY08+ territory now. I think you could get around $25k for it given the mileage. I only paid a little more than that for my '08 335xi with 38k miles in April '10.
__________________
2009 BMW 335i<< Ben >> 1998 BMW 328is
Mr. Maboomba is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
Joe21
Private First Class
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

I have one down to 22k with 48k miles out here in Az. I would be willing to take yours instead. I would be more then willing to pay that for yours.
Joe21 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #7
frans335
Private
 
frans335's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i E92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leavenworth KS

Posts: 51
iTrader: (0)

22k is way too low. That car is worth $27k all day long. Theres a reason why you are paying 22k. I sell these so I know a thing or two. These cars bring mid 24's at the sale all day long. Anything less than that there is a reason.

Bump for a nice car man!
__________________
07 335i E92 AW/Coral JB+

E46 M3
Dinan S2 Sold
frans335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #8
Terrance28
Brigadier General
 
Terrance28's Avatar
 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maboomba View Post
You could try $25k to $30k. Don't ask more than $30k; that's MY08+ territory now. I think you could get around $25k for it given the mileage. I only paid a little more than that for my '08 335xi with 38k miles in April '10.
There is no way I would ask for more than 30k, I was thinking more along the lines of where frans335 was thinking at 27k. Even though the car is modded I took really good care of it maintenance wise. The plugs was changed every 10k and oil every 3-5k. I appreciate the info guys.
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.
Terrance28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #9
Terrance28
Brigadier General
 
Terrance28's Avatar
 
Drives: Crimson Red E92
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killeen, TX

Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrance28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboy View Post
.....Looking at the list and photos. Things to consider in pricing. Less than average miles/ +$1500. More than/ -$1500. CPO car......people will pay, add $1000 plus. Cosmetic mods/ -$0 to whatever. Performance mods/ -whatever to big $$$ off. You just lost 25% of the market on the cos. mods and over half on the perf. mods. Most people want strait virgin cars especially performance vehicles. Or prepare for another 6-10 weeks on the market. You see ads here where some want the car, some want the aftermarkets stuff and fewer want the total package and owners will spend time with back to stock and come out ahead moneywise but with time expended. Condition. If you are a "car nut" , you care for the car more often than you do your laundry and your 3 year old looks like its been on the road for only 6 months, people will pay more. Lets say that '07 335s average $30K. Looking at photos of your car I would say it is tasteful to most and would start at above average. The smaller market would love to have your turn key modded 335 where the larger market will ask you to cut your throat on price because of such mods.
I here what you are saying. The pricing now for these cars are around the evo/sti guys price range, so those are the guys that I should and want to target. Instead of buying the 30k grocery getter they can buy a tastefully modded BMW and pretend that they are balling out of control haha.
__________________
Mods list got too long, lets just say more than enough.
Terrance28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 02:36 AM   #10
Joe21
Private First Class
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

Nope only thing wrong with it is it needs 2 new front tires. Already car faxed it obtained all service records. I got a great deal. Thanks anyways.
Joe21 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
Longboy
New Member
 
Drives: nice car
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tucson

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrance28 View Post
There is no way I would ask for more than 30k, I was thinking more along the lines of where frans335 was thinking at 27k. Even though the car is modded I took really good care of it maintenance wise. The plugs was changed every 10k and oil every 3-5k. I appreciate the info guys.
...........Then I would say you have an easy sell near $27K. You may get some argument over the warranty ending. The miles and mods are accounted by that price. If you are just showboating the mods rather than telling a buyer that they are responsible for all the awards & trophys from the track............. its a "buy in July" for someone! Put some interior pics up.

Last edited by Longboy; 07-09-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Longboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST