E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Death Row - Last Meal Decision



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #23
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
In & Out's not very good at all. All anyone's preference for it does is demonstrate their lack of culinary distinction or their penchant for weed, though these characteristics are often reliant upon one another when speaking of Californians
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:19 AM   #24
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,297
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
In & Out's not very good at all. All anyone's preference for it does is demonstrate their lack of culinary distinction or their penchant for weed, though these characteristics are often reliant upon one another when speaking of Californians
lol wow look this guy over here
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #25
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
lol wow it's true bro
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:25 AM   #26
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,297
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
lol wow it's true bro
i'm not your bro, pal
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:26 AM   #27
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
I'm not your pal, buddy
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:27 AM   #28
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,297
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
I'm not your pal, buddy
i'm not your buddy, guy
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:30 AM   #29
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
I forgot what comes after guy
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:38 AM   #30
thez99
Colonel
 
thez99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 135i Auto
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wake Forest, NC

Posts: 2,583
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.00]
Send a message via AIM to thez99
Back to the damn fud...

Im a culinarian by heart and profession, I work with fine foods as my job, and yet to be honest, If I was set to die a day from now. I would probably ask for each of the best of the best of the best comfort foods ive ever experienced.

In other words, the best pizza to be found, probably either somewhere in new york. We're talking TRUE pizza, big, thin, crispy and floppy slices.

The best cheese steak, probably from downtown philly, maybe Pats.. Lots of ketchup and crispy fresh shoestring fries.

The best roasted chicken someone could muster up, homemade stuffing, gravy and whipped potatoes.

Id throw in a couple perfectly grilled Berks hotdogs on New england style buns

Drink would probably be the old faithful when eating comfort food, IBC root beer, frosted mug dammit.

Dessert would be an arrangement of freshly made choco chip cookies (thin and crisp), dbl stuffed oreos, chips ahoy's and the peppridge farm chessman cookies. With a gigantor glass of whole milk, freshest to find.

Granted I could put alot more thought into it, but i figure, what if i was given the choice NOW, what would I ask for, well thats it. Chances are, after having eating most if not all of that, I would probably pass out and/or die from the fat and mass amounts of sugar anyways, so it could just lead me to a peaceful death in my sleep from eating the best things I know of.

And no im not 400 pounds
__________________

= ER Chargepipe/HKS BOV = Maddad Whisper Axle-back exhaust = Maddad resonted 3" midpipes = BMS DCI = HPF FMIC - 18" vmr 701's with Michelin PSS tires - M3 front sway == Coming soon? = M3 front suspension bits - rear m3 subframe bushings - BMW Perf Suspension - IC rear diffusor and spoiler
thez99 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:39 AM   #31
thez99
Colonel
 
thez99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 135i Auto
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wake Forest, NC

Posts: 2,583
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.00]
Send a message via AIM to thez99
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
I forgot what comes after guy
Im not ur guy, friend.

Get it right
__________________

= ER Chargepipe/HKS BOV = Maddad Whisper Axle-back exhaust = Maddad resonted 3" midpipes = BMS DCI = HPF FMIC - 18" vmr 701's with Michelin PSS tires - M3 front sway == Coming soon? = M3 front suspension bits - rear m3 subframe bushings - BMW Perf Suspension - IC rear diffusor and spoiler
thez99 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:41 AM   #32
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
No real culnitarian or whatever you call yourself believed the best pizza to exist in NY. While there is very, very excellent pizza in that city, Chicago has the best pizza in the nation, and that's not just a local talking, that's basically everyone I've ever taken out for pizza that's visited me in Chicago. NY is #1 for seafood, but for pizza and steak I beg to differ
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:42 AM   #33
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,297
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
Back to the damn fud...

Im a culinarian by heart and profession, I work with fine foods as my job, and yet to be honest, If I was set to die a day from now. I would probably ask for each of the best of the best of the best comfort foods ive ever experienced.

In other words, the best pizza to be found, probably either somewhere in new york. We're talking TRUE pizza, big, thin, crispy and floppy slices.

The best cheese steak, probably from downtown philly, maybe Pats.. Lots of ketchup and crispy fresh shoestring fries.

The best roasted chicken someone could muster up, homemade stuffing, gravy and whipped potatoes.

Id throw in a couple perfectly grilled Berks hotdogs on New england style buns

Drink would probably be the old faithful when eating comfort food, IBC root beer, frosted mug dammit.

Dessert would be an arrangement of freshly made choco chip cookies (thin and crisp), dbl stuffed oreos, chips ahoy's and the peppridge farm chessman cookies. With a gigantor glass of whole milk, freshest to find.

Granted I could put alot more thought into it, but i figure, what if i was given the choice NOW, what would I ask for, well thats it. Chances are, after having eating most if not all of that, I would probably pass out and/or die from the fat and mass amounts of sugar anyways, so it could just lead me to a peaceful death in my sleep from eating the best things I know of.

And no im not 400 pounds
where do you work? if you don't mind me asking
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:48 AM   #34
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
where do you work? if you don't mind me asking
In Harrisburg PA, where all the best chefs go to practice their trade
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 02:49 AM   #35
thez99
Colonel
 
thez99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 135i Auto
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wake Forest, NC

Posts: 2,583
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.00]
Send a message via AIM to thez99
Yea no worries..Ive heard that same bullshit from several others who are "chicago born"

Sorry bud, when pizza was brought to life, it wasnt in a fuckin pan, it was hand tossed wide n thin dough crispy to the edge, perfect. Sorry, but fuck chicago and their "pizza"

And I work at a small fine dining place near harrisburg, PA, im sure noone would have a clue about it, its not corporate www.2201intheboro.com
__________________

= ER Chargepipe/HKS BOV = Maddad Whisper Axle-back exhaust = Maddad resonted 3" midpipes = BMS DCI = HPF FMIC - 18" vmr 701's with Michelin PSS tires - M3 front sway == Coming soon? = M3 front suspension bits - rear m3 subframe bushings - BMW Perf Suspension - IC rear diffusor and spoiler
thez99 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 03:10 AM   #36
giants84
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 13 x6 5.0
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brooklyn,New York

Posts: 215
iTrader: (0)

Peter luger porterhouse,potatoes,spinach. Btw NYC does have the best steak and pizza, lugers and grimaldi's are by far the best.
giants84 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 06:08 AM   #37
schoy
Private First Class
 
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SD

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants84 View Post
Peter luger porterhouse,potatoes,spinach. Btw NYC does have the best steak and pizza, lugers and grimaldi's are by far the best.
NYC does have the best steak, but it's not at Luger's. It's at Lobel's.

RE: the old Chicago vs. NY pizza debate -- it's like comparing apples and oranges. Sometimes people want thin crust, sometimes people want deep dish.
schoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 06:55 AM   #38
MrRoboto
Colonel
 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

Posts: 2,691
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
^
Only the French eat that type of shit... What is that some kind of "half-developed" goose embryo? Gross, in every imaginable sense of the word.


Fucking French and their epicurean disasters... I bought a six-pack of Kronenbourg yesterday for some reason (probably because I was going to watch the TDF and felt it would be more appropriate if I was drinking a French beer). Anyway the carton is the most poorly designed carton I've ever experienced. Rather than have the typical "full hand" handle like most six-packs have it is split into two smaller finger grabs. Unfortunately the holes that remain are too small for two fingers each, so when you stick only 1 finger in the weight of the six-pack is too much because they used some kind of fucking razor sharp reinforced board to make the packaging from.

idiots.

/rant
Have you seen the shit that americans shovel into their pie holes?
MrRoboto is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #39
SoCali E36
OOOOWEEEEE!
 
SoCali E36's Avatar
 
Drives: 1997 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Where the road takes me...

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
i would have roti,ox tails with ricee,ackee and salt fish, king fish, and wash it down with a red stripe, cola champagne and some wray and nephew rum
__________________
SoCali E36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #40
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
NYC does have the best steak, but it's not at Luger's. It's at Lobel's.

RE: the old Chicago vs. NY pizza debate -- it's like comparing apples and oranges. Sometimes people want thin crust, sometimes people want deep dish.
I'm not even a huge fan of deep dish, I prefer chicagos many thin crust options to be honest with you. I love the pizza in ny don't get me wrong but it just isn't as good
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #41
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
 
FifthStreetz's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast e30 / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

Posts: 15,448
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Send a message via AIM to FifthStreetz
pussy
__________________
FifthStreetz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #42
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
LOL all my comments regarding Harrisburg are removed yet "fuck chicago and their pizza" is allowed to stand

Specifically, I would get a 14" thin crust double pepperoni from JJ Twigs in Palatine, IL. Next time I order one maybe tonight I'll take a pic

Last edited by BTM; 07-17-2010 at 12:02 PM.
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #43
gary88
Ikea enthusiast
 
gary88's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 7,928
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.91]
Lunchables Pizza.
__________________
gary88 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #44
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by giants84 View Post
Peter luger porterhouse,potatoes,spinach. Btw NYC does have the best steak and pizza, lugers and grimaldi's are by far the best.
Grimaldi's pizza is awesome. My fave so far from NY is Ultimate in UES (IIRC...not the best at manhattan neighborhoods)
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST