E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > ***********

01-05-2018, 06:12 AM   #1
Pezzy
Rep
Drives: 335i

I registered there(B**staddict), not sure why it's blanked out in the subject) yesterday as I only found out about it and it seemed there's a big N54 following there. After spending only a little time there it seemed all they do is have a b*tchfest and bad mouth everyone they can lay their hands on.

So I posted and asked what that was all about and I got negged so many times I won't be able to post for month. Lol. They said maybe I should come to E90Post so here I am(even though I've registered before).
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #2
dyezak
General of the Armies
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

E90Post - They have the best name and because of it you get most newbies here first before anywhere else. That also means you get the most over-asked questions about the most basic of subjects more here than anywhere else too. This doesn't mean there aren't knowledgeable people here with great conversation....it just means there are more low level conversations to weed through than elsewhere.

N54Tech - This is a vendor specific forum. I don't think it's managed well, there's too much administrator handling of posts. They will alter their own old posts, alter your posts, etc. They are trying to keep the board clean, but because they referr back to their forum as product documentation....but they delete or alter old product documentation that applies to the particular revision you have in possession...they dilute their value because of that.

B1m*er*00st (B**stadd1ct) - This is the most divisive group out there. They have one guy who is like Kim Jun Il running his hobbit kingdom. He deletes posts, threads, etc at whim. He has been known to apply so much negative rep to people he disagrees with they can't ever post again...then claims he doesn't ban anyone etc etc. Other than the one dip-stick running the place the community is pretty savvy there. Lots of good technical discussion.

Sp00lstreet - New kid on the block, it's basically b*m*er*00st/*****add1ct without the dictatorship. Personally my favorite flavor of N54 discussion right now.

And notice how shitty and petty this forum is where you can't even talk about the other forums.
Appreciate 5
      01-05-2018, 12:16 PM   #3
V8bait
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyezak View Post
E90Post - They have the best name and because of it you get most newbies here first before anywhere else. That also means you get the most over-asked questions about the most basic of subjects more here than anywhere else too. This doesn't mean there aren't knowledgeable people here with great conversation....it just means there are more low level conversations to weed through than elsewhere.

N54Tech - This is a vendor specific forum. I don't think it's managed well, there's too much administrator handling of posts. They will alter their own old posts, alter your posts, etc. They are trying to keep the board clean, but because they referr back to their forum as product documentation....but they delete or alter old product documentation that applies to the particular revision you have in possession...they dilute their value because of that.

B1m*er*00st (B**stadd1ct) - This is the most divisive group out there. They have one guy who is like Kim Jun Il running his hobbit kingdom. He deletes posts, threads, etc at whim. He has been known to apply so much negative rep to people he disagrees with they can't ever post again...then claims he doesn't ban anyone etc etc. Other than the one dip-stick running the place the community is pretty savvy there. Lots of good technical discussion.

Sp00lstreet - New kid on the block, it's basically b*m*er*00st/*****add1ct without the dictatorship. Personally my favorite flavor of N54 discussion right now.

And notice how shitty and petty this forum is where you can't even talk about the other forums.
/thread
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2018, 06:52 PM   #4
MysticRob
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i E90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezzy View Post
I registered there(B**staddict), not sure why it's blanked out in the subject) yesterday as I only found out about it and it seemed there's a big N54 following there. After spending only a little time there it seemed all they do is have a b*tchfest and bad mouth everyone they can lay their hands on.

So I posted and asked what that was all about and I got negged so many times I won't be able to post for month. Lol. They said maybe I should come to E90Post so here I am(even though I've registered before).
Links to those threads/post or it didn't happen. Then banned!!

Just kidding. Enjoy your stay and spread your knowledge upon the less gifted.
      01-06-2018, 09:20 AM   #5
Kevin39
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 N55

Post 72. You'll have to fill in the *
https://www.***********.com/showthre...-934-whp/page3
Appreciate 0